Licensed Funeral Director Embalmer – Connecticut
I am currently seeking a Funeral Director/Embalmer to join our team.
Candidates must be a Licensed Funeral Director/Embalmer in the State of CT, or possess the ability to reciprocate their license within a timely manner.
- Computer knowledge a must
- Excellent communication skills a must.
- Flexibility with work schedule is of utmost importance
- Valid Funeral Director/Embalmer License in the State of Connecticut
- Valid driver’s license in good standing and acceptable driving record
Great opportunity for the right person in a great part of the State.
Send resume to:
Hoyt Funeral Homes
New Canaan, CT
or call 203-966-0700
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- ASD’s Suicide Telephone Operator Patch (S.T.O.P) System Recognized With 2017 NFDA Innovation Award - November 15, 2017
- Passare Releases Advanced Preneed Integration with Funeral Directors Life - November 15, 2017
- Marching Forward, Making Sales at the 2018 ICCFA Wide World of Sales Conference - November 15, 2017
You may be interested
4 Products Beating the Funeral Merchandise Quality EpidemicJustin Crowe - November 15, 2017
Since entering the funeral industry, I have felt a taboo around talking about the topic of quality in relation to…
ASD’s Suicide Telephone Operator Patch (S.T.O.P) System Recognized With 2017 NFDA Innovation AwardCDFuneralNews - November 15, 2017
Boston, MA—On Monday, October 29, ASD – Answering Service for Directors was named the winner of the National Funeral Directors…
Passare Releases Advanced Preneed Integration with Funeral Directors LifeCDFuneralNews - November 15, 2017
Passare, Inc. recently released an advanced integration with Funeral Directors Life Insurance Company, offering the funeral industry’s only integration between…