Licensed Funeral Director Embalmer – Connecticut
I am currently seeking a Funeral Director/Embalmer to join our team.
Candidates must be a Licensed Funeral Director/Embalmer in the State of CT, or possess the ability to reciprocate their license within a timely manner.
- Computer knowledge a must
- Excellent communication skills a must.
- Flexibility with work schedule is of utmost importance
- Valid Funeral Director/Embalmer License in the State of Connecticut
- Valid driver’s license in good standing and acceptable driving record
Great opportunity for the right person in a great part of the State.
Send resume to:
Hoyt Funeral Homes
New Canaan, CT
or call 203-966-0700
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- Mean Internet Comments – Funeral Edition - June 20, 2018
- RELEASE THE FN CRAKN! | FUNERAL nation 114 - June 18, 2018
- FrontRunner Professional Announces Expansion of Development Team - June 18, 2018
You may be interested
Mean Internet Comments – Funeral EditionCDFuneralNews - June 20, 2018
We shine a light on some of the harsh words posted on social media towards DISRUPT Media's CEO, Ryan Thogmartin.…
FTC Releases Results of Undercover Funeral Rule Investigation… 4 Regions BombedJustin Crowe - June 18, 2018
The FTC has released its report detailing the results of its undercover Funeral Rule investigation for 2017. Last year, the…