Licensed Funeral Director Embalmer – Connecticut
I am currently seeking a Funeral Director/Embalmer to join our team.
Candidates must be a Licensed Funeral Director/Embalmer in the State of CT, or possess the ability to reciprocate their license within a timely manner.
- Computer knowledge a must
- Excellent communication skills a must.
- Flexibility with work schedule is of utmost importance
- Valid Funeral Director/Embalmer License in the State of Connecticut
- Valid driver’s license in good standing and acceptable driving record
Great opportunity for the right person in a great part of the State.
Send resume to:
Hoyt Funeral Homes
New Canaan, CT
or call 203-966-0700
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- 49 Wilbert Licensees Earn Ultimate Service Provider for 2017 - February 7, 2018
- Learn and Connect at 2018 NFDA Professional Women’s Conference - February 7, 2018
- Aftercare.com chosen as a Preferred Partner of Selected Independent Funeral Homes - February 7, 2018
You may be interested
“Going Out In Style” will Plan Your Funeral in the Most Extravagant WayJustin Crowe - February 7, 2018
I've never desired to plan my funeral until seeing the events that are being designed by the women at Going Out…
49 Wilbert Licensees Earn Ultimate Service Provider for 2017CDFuneralNews - February 7, 2018
BROADVIEW, IL, February 6, 2018 – Forty-nine Wilbert Licensees have earned the 2017 Ultimate Service Provider designation from Wilbert Funeral Services, Inc. (WFSI),…
Learn and Connect at 2018 NFDA Professional Women’s ConferenceCDFuneralNews - February 7, 2018
Brookfield, Wis. – Registration is open for the profession’s leading gathering for women in funeral service: the National Funeral Directors…