Licensed Funeral Director Embalmer – Connecticut
I am currently seeking a Funeral Director/Embalmer to join our team.
Candidates must be a Licensed Funeral Director/Embalmer in the State of CT, or possess the ability to reciprocate their license within a timely manner.
- Computer knowledge a must
- Excellent communication skills a must.
- Flexibility with work schedule is of utmost importance
- Valid Funeral Director/Embalmer License in the State of Connecticut
- Valid driver’s license in good standing and acceptable driving record
Great opportunity for the right person in a great part of the State.
Send resume to:
Hoyt Funeral Homes
New Canaan, CT
or call 203-966-0700
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- 5 Ways to Build Your Business - January 16, 2018
- Free Live Webinar: How Will The 2018 Tax Laws Affect Your Funeral Home? - January 15, 2018
- Five EASY Tips For Your 2018 Marketing and a FREE ___!!! | DISRUPTu! 035 - January 15, 2018
You may be interested
Blog Archives Decedent’s Final Tweets… And They are HeartbreakingJustin Crowe - January 16, 2018
The digital age has created some fascinating unprecedented scenarios concerning legacy. Facebook chronicles our lives, so when my kids are…
5 Ways to Build Your BusinessCDFuneralNews - January 16, 2018
Ask a business in this industry what differentiates them from their competitor and the answer is usually “service.” But to…
FBI Investigates Funeral Home Running “Remains Dealing” Side-BusinessJustin Crowe - January 15, 2018
The Federal Bureau of Investigation is checking into Sunset Mesa Funeral Home in Montrose, CO, where owner Megan Hess is…