Licensed Funeral Director Embalmer – Connecticut
I am currently seeking a Funeral Director/Embalmer to join our team.
Candidates must be a Licensed Funeral Director/Embalmer in the State of CT, or possess the ability to reciprocate their license within a timely manner.
- Computer knowledge a must
- Excellent communication skills a must.
- Flexibility with work schedule is of utmost importance
- Valid Funeral Director/Embalmer License in the State of Connecticut
- Valid driver’s license in good standing and acceptable driving record
Great opportunity for the right person in a great part of the State.
Send resume to:
Hoyt Funeral Homes
New Canaan, CT
or call 203-966-0700
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- 2017 REFLECTION OF NFDA BOSTON AND A TRIBUTE TO THE VETERANS | FUNERAL nation 094 - November 13, 2017
- Justin Baxley Joins Homesteaders Life Company - November 13, 2017
- Carriage Funeral Services Busting into Colorado Market - November 13, 2017
You may be interested
2017 REFLECTION OF NFDA BOSTON AND A TRIBUTE TO THE VETERANS | FUNERAL nation 094CDFuneralNews - November 13, 2017
On this episode, we send a big "thank you" to our very own Funeral Commander, Jeff Harbeson in honor of…
Justin Baxley Joins Homesteaders Life CompanyCDFuneralNews - November 13, 2017
West Des Moines, Iowa — Homesteaders Life Company Vice President of Strategic Markets Will Bischoff announced today that Justin Baxley…
Carriage Funeral Services Busting into Colorado MarketCDFuneralNews - November 13, 2017
Originally Published on Houston Business Journal A Houston-based funeral home company is entering the Colorado market by acquiring two northern…