Funeral Director Launches Fund the Funeral Crowdfunding Platform
Jonathan Fisher and Jeremy Spiering, owners of Fund the Funeral LLC, are announcing the launch of a new crowdfunding platform designed to assist families who need help paying for funeral services while ensuring that funeral service providers get paid.
Fisher is a 3rd generation licensed funeral director and a member of the NFDA, IFDA, and IFDI.
Fund the Funeral was founded by funeral directors who noticed a trend in the funeral service industry. More families were turning to crowdfunding as a method of paying for funeral services. However, funeral service providers were often not seeing the money from these crowdfunding campaigns.
Fund the Funeral is a fraud free crowdfunding website that allows a family or funeral service provider to create a funeral fund where people can donate money to help pay for funeral expenses.
Fund the Funeral is different from other crowdfunding websites because donations made to funeral funds are paid directly to funeral service providers. This allows Fund the Funeral to take care of the needs of all the parties involved in the funeral funding campaign.
- The family of the deceased receives help paying for the funeral service.
- The funeral service provider is ensured that it is paid directly for all donations made to a funeral fund.
- Finally, the donor to a funeral fund can rest assured knowing that his or her donation is being used directly to pay for the funeral service.
Fund the Funeral is paving the road for crowdfunding funeral services. The business was founded in 2016 and is the only crowdfunding platform designed by funeral directors to meet the specific needs of all the parties involved in a funeral service crowdfunding campaign.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- WISCONSON VERDICT HAS HHUUGGEE IMPLICATIONS ON THE FUNERAL PROFESSION | FUNERAL nation 117 - July 16, 2018
- Cremation On The Rise: NFDA Predicts The National Cremation Rate Will Climb By A Third Within 20 Years - July 16, 2018
- Homesteaders Expands Finding Resilience to Include New “Ask Dr. Troyer” Video Series - July 16, 2018
You may be interested
WISCONSON VERDICT HAS HHUUGGEE IMPLICATIONS ON THE FUNERAL PROFESSION | FUNERAL nation 117CDFuneralNews - July 16, 2018
The divide continues in the land of cheese. Wisconsin Supreme Court delivered the final verdict saying Funeral Homes and cemeteries…
Cremation On The Rise: NFDA Predicts The National Cremation Rate Will Climb By A Third Within 20 YearsCDFuneralNews - July 16, 2018
BROOKFIELD, Wis. -- Over the next 18 years, the rate of cremation in the United States is projected to increase by nearly 30…
Homesteaders Expands Finding Resilience to Include New “Ask Dr. Troyer” Video SeriesCDFuneralNews - July 16, 2018
West Des Moines, IA – Homesteaders Life Company has expanded its popular Finding Resilience burnout prevention program to include a new video series,…