Funeral Director Launches Fund the Funeral Crowdfunding Platform
Jonathan Fisher and Jeremy Spiering, owners of Fund the Funeral LLC, are announcing the launch of a new crowdfunding platform designed to assist families who need help paying for funeral services while ensuring that funeral service providers get paid.
Fisher is a 3rd generation licensed funeral director and a member of the NFDA, IFDA, and IFDI.
Fund the Funeral was founded by funeral directors who noticed a trend in the funeral service industry. More families were turning to crowdfunding as a method of paying for funeral services. However, funeral service providers were often not seeing the money from these crowdfunding campaigns.
Fund the Funeral is a fraud free crowdfunding website that allows a family or funeral service provider to create a funeral fund where people can donate money to help pay for funeral expenses.
Fund the Funeral is different from other crowdfunding websites because donations made to funeral funds are paid directly to funeral service providers. This allows Fund the Funeral to take care of the needs of all the parties involved in the funeral funding campaign.
- The family of the deceased receives help paying for the funeral service.
- The funeral service provider is ensured that it is paid directly for all donations made to a funeral fund.
- Finally, the donor to a funeral fund can rest assured knowing that his or her donation is being used directly to pay for the funeral service.
Fund the Funeral is paving the road for crowdfunding funeral services. The business was founded in 2016 and is the only crowdfunding platform designed by funeral directors to meet the specific needs of all the parties involved in a funeral service crowdfunding campaign.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- FrontRunner Announces Winning Deals From Final Four Challenge - March 20, 2018
- Homesteaders Forms Strategic Relationship With Local Technology Startup - March 20, 2018
- BLOOPERS, FACEBOOK ADS AND THE PERFECT FACEBOOK LEAD FORMULA | DISRUPTu! 041 - March 19, 2018
You may be interested
The Ignorance of saying !@$% FACEBOOK! | DISRUPT60 Episode 001Ryan Thogmartin - March 22, 2018
Many funeral directors and deathcare marketers are missing major opportunities to embrace the power of Facebook strictly because of stubbornness.…
This is What Deathcare Looks Like When Robot Funeral Directors Take OverJustin Crowe - March 20, 2018
What happens when robots take all the jobs? This is a common question that members of every industry fantasize about…
FrontRunner Announces Winning Deals From Final Four ChallengeCDFuneralNews - March 20, 2018
FrontRunner Professional has announced the winners of the FrontRunner Final Four Challengethat has been running in celebration of the NCAA…