Funeral Director – Lombard & Company Funeral Directors – Sacramento, California
We currently have a full time opening for a Funeral Director at Lombard & Company Funeral Directors in Sacramento, CA. This is the opportunity to be part of the Dignity Memorial® provider network and grow your career in the funeral, cremation and cemetery services business. For us, there is no greater responsibility than celebrating each life like no other and making a difference in the lives of people we serve.
This position interacts directly with client families during their time of need and is responsible for creating and maintaining a premier level of client family satisfaction. Our Funeral Directors are looking for more than a career – it’s a calling. Here is the chance to make a real difference helping families during difficult times through compassion, understanding and providing the utmost in service. This is a great opportunity to develop your career, with training and advancement.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must have the appropriate state funeral licensure or the ability to reciprocate license from another state
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to interact with families during time of need and create and maintain a premier level of client family satisfaction
- Proficient with computers and technology with knowledge of MS Office Tools
- Ability to manage a caseload while creating an exceptional customer experience
- Excellent driving skills and record
- Ability to lift 50 lbs or more
Who we are. What we do.
We’re more than North America’s largest provider of funeral, cremation and cemetery services. We are mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, sons and daughters who are devoted to the communities where we live and work. We are more than 20,000 dedicated individuals who provide caring assistance to families in need, honor veterans and public servants and deliver lifesaving programs to help keep children and seniors safe.
We operate under the umbrella of the Dignity Memorial network of 1,800 funeral homes and cemeteries. Dignity Memorial providers care for more than 300,000 families each year and understand the importance of thoughtful, personalized arrangements. We believe creating meaningful ways to pay tribute to a loved one begins with compassion and is shaped by the understanding that each life is truly unique. For us, there is no greater responsibility than honoring and preserving the story of one’s life.
- Health benefits (medical, dental, vision, life)
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan with company match
- Vacation and sick time
- Tuition reimbursement
- Funeral discounts, and more
SCI offers advanced on-line training resources, career advancement opportunities in the largest organization in the industry, attractive benefits, and a wonderful community to serve with plenty of culture and personality. For additional information regarding our company, please visit our corporate site at www.sci-corp.com.
As used herein, “SCI” refers to Service Corporation International and its affiliated companies.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/wjcdbn99pn
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- Working Your Way Up From The Bottom with Death Care Marketing Mogul, Ryan Thogmartin of Disrupt Media Part 2 - September 21, 2017
- Water Cremation (Alkaline hydrolysis) Coming to California - September 21, 2017
- Platinum Celebration Services Announces the Launch of the Platinum Standard Network - September 20, 2017
You may be interested
Working Your Way Up From The Bottom with Death Care Marketing Mogul, Ryan Thogmartin of Disrupt Media Part 2CDFuneralNews - September 21, 2017
Many of my followers and friends have asked how I got into the death care space. Now is the time…
Water Cremation (Alkaline hydrolysis) Coming to CaliforniaCDFuneralNews - September 21, 2017
This past weekend California Congress voted overwhelmingly to authorize water cremation in the State. California’s Water Cremation Bill was authored…
Platinum Celebration Services Announces the Launch of the Platinum Standard NetworkCDFuneralNews - September 20, 2017
AUSTIN, Texas, Sept. 6, 2017 - Platinum Celebration Services (PCS) today announced the launch of the Platinum Standard Network (PSN), a roll-up acquisition…