Private Family Owned Funeral Home Seeking Licensed Mortician
Private Family owned and operated funeral home in the Baltimore Washington Corridor currently has an opening for a licensed mortician. The right candidate will be able to work well with others and be motivated enough to work independently. Candidate will be involved in all aspects of the funeral homes operations with an emphasis on working directly with families.
The right candidate will possess the following qualifications:
• Maryland funeral director’s license or ability to reciprocate from another state
• Valid MD driver’s license with clean driving record
• Basic computer skills
• The ability to handle multiple cases at the same time and manage their time efficiently
This is a permanent long term position with the opportunity to work for a company that is growing. We currently have two locations with a third under construction.
The funeral home offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes Health Care, SEP/IRA Retirement Plan, paid vacation and a work schedule that allows for 8 days off month (2 four day weekends).
Please submit cover letters and resume to DFHemployment@gmail.com
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- 5 Ways to Build Your Business - January 12, 2018
- Pinnacle Funeral Service acquires Two Wisconsin Funeral Groups - January 11, 2018
- NEW: Important Study Finds Formaldehyde Does Not Cause Cancer by Gene Mutation - January 10, 2018
You may be interested
5 Ways to Build Your BusinessCDFuneralNews - January 12, 2018
A death has occurred. There are two primary roles in this transaction—family member and funeral professional. Each player has needs,…
Pinnacle Funeral Service acquires Two Wisconsin Funeral GroupsCDFuneralNews - January 11, 2018
West Bend, Oshkosh and Omro, WI – Pinnacle Funeral Service is proud to announce its recent acquisition of Phillip Funeral…
NEW: Important Study Finds Formaldehyde Does Not Cause Cancer by Gene MutationCDFuneralNews - January 10, 2018
Report originally published by NFDA Recently, the Health and Human Services National Toxicology Program (NTP) announced the results of an…