Private Family Owned Funeral Home Seeking Licensed Mortician
Private Family owned and operated funeral home in the Baltimore Washington Corridor currently has an opening for a licensed mortician. The right candidate will be able to work well with others and be motivated enough to work independently. Candidate will be involved in all aspects of the funeral homes operations with an emphasis on working directly with families.
The right candidate will possess the following qualifications:
• Maryland funeral director’s license or ability to reciprocate from another state
• Valid MD driver’s license with clean driving record
• Basic computer skills
• The ability to handle multiple cases at the same time and manage their time efficiently
This is a permanent long term position with the opportunity to work for a company that is growing. We currently have two locations with a third under construction.
The funeral home offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes Health Care, SEP/IRA Retirement Plan, paid vacation and a work schedule that allows for 8 days off month (2 four day weekends).
Please submit cover letters and resume to DFHemployment@gmail.com
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- Yes, it’s true: More people die in January - February 6, 2018
- Pierce Sales Representatives Earn Special Achievement Awards - February 6, 2018
- Legacy Funeral Group Expands, Acquiring Seven Funeral Homes & Two Cemeteries - February 6, 2018
You may be interested
Yes, it’s true: More people die in JanuaryCDFuneralNews - February 6, 2018
Originally Published on Legacy.com Since founding Legacy.com in 1998, I have noticed that the winter months are busier than the…
Pierce Sales Representatives Earn Special Achievement AwardsCDFuneralNews - February 6, 2018
BROADVIEW, IL, February 5, 2018 – Pierce was honored to present sales achievement awards to three Regional Sales Representatives and…
Legacy Funeral Group Expands, Acquiring Seven Funeral Homes & Two CemeteriesCDFuneralNews - February 6, 2018
(Houston, TX) Legacy Funeral Group announces the acquisition of seven funeral homes and two cemeteries; a significant expansion of its…