Private Family Owned Funeral Home Seeking Licensed Mortician
Private Family owned and operated funeral home in the Baltimore Washington Corridor currently has an opening for a licensed mortician. The right candidate will be able to work well with others and be motivated enough to work independently. Candidate will be involved in all aspects of the funeral homes operations with an emphasis on working directly with families.
The right candidate will possess the following qualifications:
• Maryland funeral director’s license or ability to reciprocate from another state
• Valid MD driver’s license with clean driving record
• Basic computer skills
• The ability to handle multiple cases at the same time and manage their time efficiently
This is a permanent long term position with the opportunity to work for a company that is growing. We currently have two locations with a third under construction.
The funeral home offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes Health Care, SEP/IRA Retirement Plan, paid vacation and a work schedule that allows for 8 days off month (2 four day weekends).
Please submit cover letters and resume to DFHemployment@gmail.com
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- ASD’s Suicide Telephone Operator Patch (S.T.O.P) System Recognized With 2017 NFDA Innovation Award - November 15, 2017
- Passare Releases Advanced Preneed Integration with Funeral Directors Life - November 15, 2017
- Marching Forward, Making Sales at the 2018 ICCFA Wide World of Sales Conference - November 15, 2017
You may be interested
4 Products Beating the Funeral Merchandise Quality EpidemicJustin Crowe - November 15, 2017
Since entering the funeral industry, I have felt a taboo around talking about the topic of quality in relation to…
ASD’s Suicide Telephone Operator Patch (S.T.O.P) System Recognized With 2017 NFDA Innovation AwardCDFuneralNews - November 15, 2017
Boston, MA—On Monday, October 29, ASD – Answering Service for Directors was named the winner of the National Funeral Directors…
Passare Releases Advanced Preneed Integration with Funeral Directors LifeCDFuneralNews - November 15, 2017
Passare, Inc. recently released an advanced integration with Funeral Directors Life Insurance Company, offering the funeral industry’s only integration between…