Pokémon Go Is Literally Taking Players To People’s Graves
Article originally published by: BuzzFeed
1. In case you didn’t know, cemeteries are all the rage right now.
2. Because Pokémon Go!
This is 2016. THIS IS THE WORLD WE ARE LIVING IN.
3. Turns out there are quite a few PokéStops and gyms in cemeteries.
4. That means people are flocking to random people’s graves.
5. Like people are literally running around cemeteries trying to catch Pokémon.
6. Everything is so weird.
7. It’s out of control.
8. Like, seriously OUT OF CONTROL.
9. Some of the stops in the cemeteries are…questionable.
10. For example, Lizzie Borden (the woman who chopped up her family), has her own grave site.
11. And it’s weird to think that you are going to randos’ graves to pick up Poké Balls.
12. It’s like the 2016 form of grave robbing.
13. And, of course, people are getting into trouble.
14. But, hey, it’s bringing people together:
15. I mean, who doesn’t need to work on their fence-climbing?
16. And finally, new life is literally being breathed into cemeteries.
17. People are meeting people in the place where all friendships blossom, the graveyard.
18. Cemeteries are…alive…again.
19. People are finally giving ol’ Millard his due.
He was the 11th president of the United States.
20. And if you’re going to die and you don’t donate your body to science, you might as well donate it to Pokémon.
21. IN CONCLUSION:
You may be interested
KEYBOARD COMMANDOES | FUNERAL Nation Episode 121CDFuneralNews - August 20, 2018
Some call them haters or trolls but we like to call them 'Keyboard Commandoes'. You may know them personally as…
Batesville Offers Free Webinar: Staying Relevant in an Evolving MarketplaceCDFuneralNews - August 20, 2018
BATESVILLE, Ind. – Batesville is hosting a free Education Series webinar, Staying Relevant in an Evolving Marketplace, on August 28…
Passare and Krause Funeral Home to Host a Free Workshop in Milwaukee, WICDFuneralNews - August 20, 2018
Passare, Inc. is proud to announce two FREE workshops hosted in partnership with Krause Funeral Home and Cremation Services in…