Pokémon Go Is Literally Taking Players To People’s Graves
Article originally published by: BuzzFeed
1. In case you didn’t know, cemeteries are all the rage right now.
2. Because Pokémon Go!
This is 2016. THIS IS THE WORLD WE ARE LIVING IN.
3. Turns out there are quite a few PokéStops and gyms in cemeteries.
4. That means people are flocking to random people’s graves.
5. Like people are literally running around cemeteries trying to catch Pokémon.
6. Everything is so weird.
7. It’s out of control.
8. Like, seriously OUT OF CONTROL.
9. Some of the stops in the cemeteries are…questionable.
10. For example, Lizzie Borden (the woman who chopped up her family), has her own grave site.
11. And it’s weird to think that you are going to randos’ graves to pick up Poké Balls.
12. It’s like the 2016 form of grave robbing.
13. And, of course, people are getting into trouble.
14. But, hey, it’s bringing people together:
15. I mean, who doesn’t need to work on their fence-climbing?
16. And finally, new life is literally being breathed into cemeteries.
17. People are meeting people in the place where all friendships blossom, the graveyard.
18. Cemeteries are…alive…again.
19. People are finally giving ol’ Millard his due.
He was the 11th president of the United States.
20. And if you’re going to die and you don’t donate your body to science, you might as well donate it to Pokémon.
21. IN CONCLUSION:
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- RememberingALife.com: Empowering Consumers at Every Stage of the Journey - April 11, 2018
- FrontRunner Professional Sets the Stage for ICCFA Convention with a Free Guide to Vegas, FrontRunner Sweepstakes and Big Savings! - April 11, 2018
- Batesville Sponsors Social Media and Technology Expert Erik Qualman at ICCFA - April 11, 2018
You may be interested
FREE eCourse: 4 Proven Funeral Home Marketing Strategies to Increase Call Volume TodayJustin Crowe - April 11, 2018
The last two decades have brought huge changes to the funeral industry and finding the time to keep up with…
Challenging Theater Experience “Kills” Each Viewer Then Asks Them to Reflect on LifeJustin Crowe - April 11, 2018
San Fransico is hosting the ReImagine: End of Life event this week and one of the highlights of their program…
RememberingALife.com: Empowering Consumers at Every Stage of the JourneyCDFuneralNews - April 11, 2018
Brookfield, Wis. – The National Funeral Directors Association (NFDA), the world's leading and largest funeral service association, has launched RememberingaLife.com,…