Licensed Funeral Director- Mount Prospect, Illinois
Cremation Society of Illinois, Inc. – family owned and operated in Northern Illinois – seeks Funeral Director/Manager for its Mount Prospect, Illinois location. To learn more about us, visit us at www.cremation-society.com
- Valid Illinois Funeral Director license
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record per DMV report
- Good communicator/good listener with client families, staff and management
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and multitask
- Well organized
- Positive attitude
- Team player
- IVRS experience
This position is Monday-Friday.
To apply to join our team, please email resume, including salary requirements, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- IS FACEBOOK NOW PAY-TO-PLAY? | DISRUPTu! 038 - February 5, 2018
- Homesteaders Recognizes Account Executives for Outstanding Achievement - February 5, 2018
- NFDA Introduces the 2018 Meet the Mentors Program Participants - January 30, 2018
You may be interested
IS FACEBOOK NOW PAY-TO-PLAY? | DISRUPTu! 038CDFuneralNews - February 5, 2018
Are you ready to fight...!? Ready to FIGHT those recent Facebook Newsfeed changes?! You're in luck with this week's brand…
Homesteaders Recognizes Account Executives for Outstanding AchievementCDFuneralNews - February 5, 2018
West Des Moines, Iowa — Homesteaders Life Company, a national leader in pre-need funeral funding, held its national sales meeting and recognition…
We are Building Something Exciting for You… and We Need Your Help!Justin Crowe - January 31, 2018
We want to make your deathcare job easier. Tell us what you want in this 2-minute survey and get entered to win $100! The Connecting Directors and Disrupt Media teams are excited to be planning some new free funeral home marketing content and products for you in 2018 and we want to know what you need most! We want to know your biggest business wins of 2017, the tasks in your day that you hate, and what you feel is holding you back!