General Manager – Albuquerque, NM
Daniels Family Funeral Service is currently searching for a qualified candidate for the role of General Manager in one of our New Mexico locations. This opportunity is located in a vibrant resort community in southern New Mexico and will report directly to our VP, Operations in Albuquerque.
The successful candidate will possess a deep knowledge of all aspects of funeral home management and have a demonstrated ability to achieve operational and client family satisfaction goals. In the role of General Manager the candidate will be responsible for managing all aspects of the funeral home, including but not limited to:
- Develop and foster an environment of professional excellence, focused on providing exemplary service to each and every family being served.
- Advance the reputation and grow the business by developing strong relationships within the community, actively participating in local organizations and understanding the unique needs of the local demographic.
- Identify, implement and continuously improve internal practices and processes to ensure maximum productivity and achieve a high-degree of client family and employee satisfaction.
- Achieve or exceed to the location’s financial and growth forecast by strategically aligning staff with operational, customer service, sales and community growth goals.
- Lead and direct all location personnel and ensure that the location is well maintained at all times.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and leadership skills.
- Proven track record of active participation in complimentary, community based organizations.
- A minimum of two years of previous funeral home leadership experience is required.
- State Funeral Service License required, with ability to obtain reciprocal license in operating state where applicable.
- Cremation certification is highly desired.
- Advanced computer and technology skills required.
Relocation available to get the right candidate into this business. Interested and qualified candidates should submit their resume and cover letter with salary requirements and contact information to email@example.com for consideration.
Daniels Family Funeral Service is a proud member of the Signature Group of businesses and is an equal opportunity employer. No agencies please.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- Homesteaders: A Deep Dive | FUNERAL hustle 012 - September 14, 2017
- FrontRunner Professional Announces Ultimate ‘DIY’ Funeral Home Website Platform - September 14, 2017
- Matthews Aurora Funeral Solutions Shares Integration Update - September 14, 2017
You may be interested
Homesteaders: A Deep Dive | FUNERAL hustle 012CDFuneralNews - September 14, 2017
Ryan heads to Homesteaders Life Company HQ to discuss their future partnership with Homesteaders and why and how this partnership…
FrontRunner Professional Announces Ultimate ‘DIY’ Funeral Home Website PlatformCDFuneralNews - September 14, 2017
Today FrontRunner Professional announced the release of it’s brand new website platform, marking a major change for the entire death…
Matthews Aurora Funeral Solutions Shares Integration UpdateCDFuneralNews - September 14, 2017
PITTSBURGH, PA -- Matthews Aurora Funeral Solutions today announced an update of key activities for its ongoing integration of Aurora…