General Manager – Albuquerque, NM
Daniels Family Funeral Service is currently searching for a qualified candidate for the role of General Manager in one of our New Mexico locations. This opportunity is located in a vibrant resort community in southern New Mexico and will report directly to our VP, Operations in Albuquerque.
The successful candidate will possess a deep knowledge of all aspects of funeral home management and have a demonstrated ability to achieve operational and client family satisfaction goals. In the role of General Manager the candidate will be responsible for managing all aspects of the funeral home, including but not limited to:
- Develop and foster an environment of professional excellence, focused on providing exemplary service to each and every family being served.
- Advance the reputation and grow the business by developing strong relationships within the community, actively participating in local organizations and understanding the unique needs of the local demographic.
- Identify, implement and continuously improve internal practices and processes to ensure maximum productivity and achieve a high-degree of client family and employee satisfaction.
- Achieve or exceed to the location’s financial and growth forecast by strategically aligning staff with operational, customer service, sales and community growth goals.
- Lead and direct all location personnel and ensure that the location is well maintained at all times.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and leadership skills.
- Proven track record of active participation in complimentary, community based organizations.
- A minimum of two years of previous funeral home leadership experience is required.
- State Funeral Service License required, with ability to obtain reciprocal license in operating state where applicable.
- Cremation certification is highly desired.
- Advanced computer and technology skills required.
Relocation available to get the right candidate into this business. Interested and qualified candidates should submit their resume and cover letter with salary requirements and contact information to email@example.com for consideration.
Daniels Family Funeral Service is a proud member of the Signature Group of businesses and is an equal opportunity employer. No agencies please.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- IS FACEBOOK NOW PAY-TO-PLAY? | DISRUPTu! 038 - February 5, 2018
- Homesteaders Recognizes Account Executives for Outstanding Achievement - February 5, 2018
- NFDA Introduces the 2018 Meet the Mentors Program Participants - January 30, 2018
You may be interested
IS FACEBOOK NOW PAY-TO-PLAY? | DISRUPTu! 038CDFuneralNews - February 5, 2018
Are you ready to fight...!? Ready to FIGHT those recent Facebook Newsfeed changes?! You're in luck with this week's brand…
Homesteaders Recognizes Account Executives for Outstanding AchievementCDFuneralNews - February 5, 2018
West Des Moines, Iowa — Homesteaders Life Company, a national leader in pre-need funeral funding, held its national sales meeting and recognition…
We are Building Something Exciting for You… and We Need Your Help!Justin Crowe - January 31, 2018
We want to make your deathcare job easier. Tell us what you want in this 2-minute survey and get entered to win $100! The Connecting Directors and Disrupt Media teams are excited to be planning some new free funeral home marketing content and products for you in 2018 and we want to know what you need most! We want to know your biggest business wins of 2017, the tasks in your day that you hate, and what you feel is holding you back!