General Manager – Albuquerque, NM
Daniels Family Funeral Service is currently searching for a qualified candidate for the role of General Manager in one of our New Mexico locations. This opportunity is located in a vibrant resort community in southern New Mexico and will report directly to our VP, Operations in Albuquerque.
The successful candidate will possess a deep knowledge of all aspects of funeral home management and have a demonstrated ability to achieve operational and client family satisfaction goals. In the role of General Manager the candidate will be responsible for managing all aspects of the funeral home, including but not limited to:
- Develop and foster an environment of professional excellence, focused on providing exemplary service to each and every family being served.
- Advance the reputation and grow the business by developing strong relationships within the community, actively participating in local organizations and understanding the unique needs of the local demographic.
- Identify, implement and continuously improve internal practices and processes to ensure maximum productivity and achieve a high-degree of client family and employee satisfaction.
- Achieve or exceed to the location’s financial and growth forecast by strategically aligning staff with operational, customer service, sales and community growth goals.
- Lead and direct all location personnel and ensure that the location is well maintained at all times.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and leadership skills.
- Proven track record of active participation in complimentary, community based organizations.
- A minimum of two years of previous funeral home leadership experience is required.
- State Funeral Service License required, with ability to obtain reciprocal license in operating state where applicable.
- Cremation certification is highly desired.
- Advanced computer and technology skills required.
Relocation available to get the right candidate into this business. Interested and qualified candidates should submit their resume and cover letter with salary requirements and contact information to [email protected] for consideration.
Daniels Family Funeral Service is a proud member of the Signature Group of businesses and is an equal opportunity employer. No agencies please.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- RELEASE THE FN CRAKN! | FUNERAL nation 114 - June 18, 2018
- FrontRunner Professional Announces Expansion of Development Team - June 18, 2018
- Understanding Cremation Growth - June 14, 2018
You may be interested
FTC Releases Results of Undercover Funeral Rule Investigation… 4 Regions BombedJustin Crowe - June 18, 2018
The FTC has released its report detailing the results of its undercover Funeral Rule investigation for 2017. Last year, the…
RELEASE THE FN CRAKN! | FUNERAL nation 114CDFuneralNews - June 18, 2018
It's a barn burner... The Commander is moving his Command Post!!! Besides the Commander on the move, the boys speak…
FrontRunner Professional Announces Expansion of Development TeamCDFuneralNews - June 18, 2018
Today FrontRunner Professional announced a significant expansion to their programming and development team with the addition of Greg Daye and…