Preneed Sales Professional – Orlando, FL
Are you a helper of people? Is how you sell as important to you as what you sell? Are you poised to take the next step in your sales career? If so, FDLIC is looking for you! We seek a highly-qualified, motivated, and caring sales professional to actively sell our full line of products and services to families in the Orlando, FL area.
As a Preneed Funeral Sales Professional, you will be positioned for a successful career in the funeral industry. Here’s how:
- Leads are provided
- Generous compensation including base salary and competitive commissions
- Health benefits, 401(k)
- Continuous training and development by supportive sales management teams
- Annual incentive trip
- Periodic sales contests
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Preneed Funeral Sales Professional, you will:
- Work with people to plan for the inevitable
- Create value and benefit for others
- Become an expert in your community
- Be part of a dynamic team of sales professionals
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
Essential skills and requirements include, but are not limited to:
- Proven track record of sales success
- Proactive, highly ethical approach to sales
- Funeral industry experience is preferred, but not required
- Florida Life Insurance license required
- Excellent problem identification and resolution skills
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office
- Computer skills
- Good communicator
- Collaboration and teamwork
- Planning and organizing
- Creativity and Innovation
- Valid Driver license
For more information about a career in funeral sales – a career with purpose – apply today for immediate consideration!
Patrick Messersmith, FDLIC
**This position is to be employed by our partner funeral home in Orlando, FL.**
Funeral Directors Life Insurance Company (FDLIC) is a prepaid funeral insurance provider serving families all over the nation through a network of client funeral homes. We were founded in 1981 by four West Texas funeral directors, and our headquarters are based in Abilene, Texas. FDLIC operates on Christian principles of leadership through service, integrity, honesty, and respect, doing to others as you would have them do to you. Our mission is “to be known as the best, most-respected provider of service to the funeral industry.” FDLIC was ranked as the #2 best workplace in insurance by FORTUNE Magazine and Great Place to Work, and also ranked the #2 Best Place to Work in Texas for 2015 (mid-size company) in Texas Monthly. FDLIC has also been recognized by the Ward Group as one of the Ward’s Top 50 life/health insurance companies in the nation based on safety, consistency, and performance from 2011-2014.
DISRUPT Media is a full-service creative agency built for the now. We partner with death care companies to drive deep-rooted brand loyalty and measurable leads through social media.
More Fans. More Conversations. More Leads.
Ryan is also the founder of ConnectingDirectors.com. ConnectingDirectors.com is the leading online daily publication for funeral professionals with a reader base of over 45,000 of the most elite and forward-thinking professionals in the profession. With ConnectingDirectors.com Ryan has created a global community through an online platform allowing funeral professionals to Stay Current. Stay Informed and Stay Elite.
Latest posts by Ryan Thogmartin (see all)
- Does Your State Have a New Minimum Wage Law? - January 10, 2018
- Download: 9 Holiday Animation Videos for Facebook - December 4, 2017
- Want Success? Don’t Be On Auto Pilot! | FUNERAL hustle 014 - November 9, 2017
You may be interested
5 Ways to Build Your BusinessCDFuneralNews - January 12, 2018
A death has occurred. There are two primary roles in this transaction—family member and funeral professional. Each player has needs,…
Pinnacle Funeral Service acquires Two Wisconsin Funeral GroupsCDFuneralNews - January 11, 2018
West Bend, Oshkosh and Omro, WI – Pinnacle Funeral Service is proud to announce its recent acquisition of Phillip Funeral…
NEW: Important Study Finds Formaldehyde Does Not Cause Cancer by Gene MutationCDFuneralNews - January 10, 2018
Report originally published by NFDA Recently, the Health and Human Services National Toxicology Program (NTP) announced the results of an…