Funeral Director/Embalmer – Attleboro, MA
We are currently seeking a licensed Funeral Director/Embalmer to join our team. We offer a competitive salary and benefits options.
WHO WE ARE:
We are a fast growing Southern New England funeral home with two locations and a call volume over 225. As a family owned and operated firm, we are dedicated to providing the best possible service to our clients. We treat our families with compassion, dignity, and honesty.
Meet with clients to make funeral arrangements and pre-arrangements, explain service options, assist in casket selection, provide pricing information and prepare standardized contracts for services.
- Perform removals of descedent to funeral home from hospital or place of death
- Perform embalming services including dressing and casketing, cosmetology preparation, etc.
- Finalizes details discussed during arrangements including contacting clergy, completing death certificates, preparing obituaries, contacting newspapers, preparing prayer cards, etc.
- Directs funeral and visiting hours
- Maintains cleanliness of preparation room
- Perform all other related functions as assigned
Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred
Must be a licensed MA funeral director and embalmer
Must be a proficient embalmer
Minimum 1 year of experience as a licensed funeral director
Excellent Interpersonal and Communication skills
Proficient computer skills
Must have a valid drivers license with excellent driving skills and record
Ability to lift at least 50 lbs.
Job Type: Full-time
Please submit resume and cover letter to Ryan at [email protected]
You may be interested
13 Leading Death Professionals Predict the Future of Cremation… Their Ideas Will Surprise You.Justin Crowe - August 13, 2018
What does the future of cremation look like? We all want to know if we will see the type of…
Aftercare.com Announces Expansion into CanadaCDFuneralNews - August 13, 2018
CLINTON, NC - Aftercare.com, the automated follow up program for funeral homes and cemeteries, today announced they are expanding into…