Funeral Director/Embalmer – Attleboro, MA
We are currently seeking a licensed Funeral Director/Embalmer to join our team. We offer a competitive salary and benefits options.
WHO WE ARE:
We are a fast growing Southern New England funeral home with two locations and a call volume over 225. As a family owned and operated firm, we are dedicated to providing the best possible service to our clients. We treat our families with compassion, dignity, and honesty.
Meet with clients to make funeral arrangements and pre-arrangements, explain service options, assist in casket selection, provide pricing information and prepare standardized contracts for services.
- Perform removals of descedent to funeral home from hospital or place of death
- Perform embalming services including dressing and casketing, cosmetology preparation, etc.
- Finalizes details discussed during arrangements including contacting clergy, completing death certificates, preparing obituaries, contacting newspapers, preparing prayer cards, etc.
- Directs funeral and visiting hours
- Maintains cleanliness of preparation room
- Perform all other related functions as assigned
Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred
Must be a licensed MA funeral director and embalmer
Must be a proficient embalmer
Minimum 1 year of experience as a licensed funeral director
Excellent Interpersonal and Communication skills
Proficient computer skills
Must have a valid drivers license with excellent driving skills and record
Ability to lift at least 50 lbs.
Job Type: Full-time
Please submit resume and cover letter to Ryan at email@example.com
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- Studio Nienke Hoogvliet Designs Cremation Urn Using Plastic Derived From Wastewater - December 14, 2017
- ICCFA, Wilbert and Pierce Mortuary Colleges Partner to Offer Live Streaming Cremation Training - December 14, 2017
- American Funeral Director Honors ‘Funeral Director of the Year’ - December 14, 2017
You may be interested
Studio Nienke Hoogvliet Designs Cremation Urn Using Plastic Derived From WastewaterCDFuneralNews - December 14, 2017
Originally Published on Dezeen Studio Nienke Hoogvliet has harnessed a method of transforming wastewater into bioplastic, and used it to create a sustainable cremation…
ICCFA, Wilbert and Pierce Mortuary Colleges Partner to Offer Live Streaming Cremation TrainingCDFuneralNews - December 14, 2017
STERLING, VA – The International Cemetery, Cremation and Funeral Association has partnered with Wilbert and Pierce Mortuary Colleges to bring…
American Funeral Director Honors ‘Funeral Director of the Year’CDFuneralNews - December 14, 2017
WALL, N.J. — Danny Jefferson, location manager at Pierce Jefferson Funeral & Cremation Services in Kernersville, North Carolina, has been…