Funeral Director/Embalmer – Attleboro, MA
We are currently seeking a licensed Funeral Director/Embalmer to join our team. We offer a competitive salary and benefits options.
WHO WE ARE:
We are a fast growing Southern New England funeral home with two locations and a call volume over 225. As a family owned and operated firm, we are dedicated to providing the best possible service to our clients. We treat our families with compassion, dignity, and honesty.
Meet with clients to make funeral arrangements and pre-arrangements, explain service options, assist in casket selection, provide pricing information and prepare standardized contracts for services.
- Perform removals of descedent to funeral home from hospital or place of death
- Perform embalming services including dressing and casketing, cosmetology preparation, etc.
- Finalizes details discussed during arrangements including contacting clergy, completing death certificates, preparing obituaries, contacting newspapers, preparing prayer cards, etc.
- Directs funeral and visiting hours
- Maintains cleanliness of preparation room
- Perform all other related functions as assigned
Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred
Must be a licensed MA funeral director and embalmer
Must be a proficient embalmer
Minimum 1 year of experience as a licensed funeral director
Excellent Interpersonal and Communication skills
Proficient computer skills
Must have a valid drivers license with excellent driving skills and record
Ability to lift at least 50 lbs.
Job Type: Full-time
Please submit resume and cover letter to Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- Homesteaders: A Deep Dive | FUNERAL hustle 012 - September 14, 2017
- FrontRunner Professional Announces Ultimate ‘DIY’ Funeral Home Website Platform - September 14, 2017
- Matthews Aurora Funeral Solutions Shares Integration Update - September 14, 2017
You may be interested
Homesteaders: A Deep Dive | FUNERAL hustle 012CDFuneralNews - September 14, 2017
Ryan heads to Homesteaders Life Company HQ to discuss their future partnership with Homesteaders and why and how this partnership…
FrontRunner Professional Announces Ultimate ‘DIY’ Funeral Home Website PlatformCDFuneralNews - September 14, 2017
Today FrontRunner Professional announced the release of it’s brand new website platform, marking a major change for the entire death…
Matthews Aurora Funeral Solutions Shares Integration UpdateCDFuneralNews - September 14, 2017
PITTSBURGH, PA -- Matthews Aurora Funeral Solutions today announced an update of key activities for its ongoing integration of Aurora…