Funeral Director/Embalmer – Attleboro, MA
We are currently seeking a licensed Funeral Director/Embalmer to join our team. We offer a competitive salary and benefits options.
WHO WE ARE:
We are a fast growing Southern New England funeral home with two locations and a call volume over 225. As a family owned and operated firm, we are dedicated to providing the best possible service to our clients. We treat our families with compassion, dignity, and honesty.
Meet with clients to make funeral arrangements and pre-arrangements, explain service options, assist in casket selection, provide pricing information and prepare standardized contracts for services.
- Perform removals of descedent to funeral home from hospital or place of death
- Perform embalming services including dressing and casketing, cosmetology preparation, etc.
- Finalizes details discussed during arrangements including contacting clergy, completing death certificates, preparing obituaries, contacting newspapers, preparing prayer cards, etc.
- Directs funeral and visiting hours
- Maintains cleanliness of preparation room
- Perform all other related functions as assigned
Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred
Must be a licensed MA funeral director and embalmer
Must be a proficient embalmer
Minimum 1 year of experience as a licensed funeral director
Excellent Interpersonal and Communication skills
Proficient computer skills
Must have a valid drivers license with excellent driving skills and record
Ability to lift at least 50 lbs.
Job Type: Full-time
Please submit resume and cover letter to Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- Five EASY Tips For Your 2018 Marketing and a FREE ___!!! | DISRUPTu! 035 - January 15, 2018
- How to Keep Families Engaged on your Website - January 15, 2018
- 5 Ways to Build Your Business - January 12, 2018
You may be interested
FBI Investigates Funeral Home Running “Remains Dealing” Side-BusinessJustin Crowe - January 15, 2018
The Federal Bureau of Investigation is checking into Sunset Mesa Funeral Home in Montrose, CO, where owner Megan Hess is…
MAJOR Facebook News Feed Changes and What They Mean For Your Deathcare BusinessRyan Thogmartin - January 15, 2018
Last week, Facebook made an announcement about MAJOR changes coming to the news feed algorithm. Watch this Facebook Live to learn how…
Five EASY Tips For Your 2018 Marketing and a FREE ___!!! | DISRUPTu! 035CDFuneralNews - January 15, 2018
It’s good to be back! A new year, new goals and new goals to CRUSH! Ryan answers how you use…