Funeral Director/Embalmer – Attleboro, MA
We are currently seeking a licensed Funeral Director/Embalmer to join our team. We offer a competitive salary and benefits options.
WHO WE ARE:
We are a fast growing Southern New England funeral home with two locations and a call volume over 225. As a family owned and operated firm, we are dedicated to providing the best possible service to our clients. We treat our families with compassion, dignity, and honesty.
Meet with clients to make funeral arrangements and pre-arrangements, explain service options, assist in casket selection, provide pricing information and prepare standardized contracts for services.
- Perform removals of descedent to funeral home from hospital or place of death
- Perform embalming services including dressing and casketing, cosmetology preparation, etc.
- Finalizes details discussed during arrangements including contacting clergy, completing death certificates, preparing obituaries, contacting newspapers, preparing prayer cards, etc.
- Directs funeral and visiting hours
- Maintains cleanliness of preparation room
- Perform all other related functions as assigned
Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred
Must be a licensed MA funeral director and embalmer
Must be a proficient embalmer
Minimum 1 year of experience as a licensed funeral director
Excellent Interpersonal and Communication skills
Proficient computer skills
Must have a valid drivers license with excellent driving skills and record
Ability to lift at least 50 lbs.
Job Type: Full-time
Please submit resume and cover letter to Ryan at email@example.com
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- Yes, it’s true: More people die in January - February 6, 2018
- Pierce Sales Representatives Earn Special Achievement Awards - February 6, 2018
- Legacy Funeral Group Expands, Acquiring Seven Funeral Homes & Two Cemeteries - February 6, 2018
You may be interested
Yes, it’s true: More people die in JanuaryCDFuneralNews - February 6, 2018
Originally Published on Legacy.com Since founding Legacy.com in 1998, I have noticed that the winter months are busier than the…
Pierce Sales Representatives Earn Special Achievement AwardsCDFuneralNews - February 6, 2018
BROADVIEW, IL, February 5, 2018 – Pierce was honored to present sales achievement awards to three Regional Sales Representatives and…
Legacy Funeral Group Expands, Acquiring Seven Funeral Homes & Two CemeteriesCDFuneralNews - February 6, 2018
(Houston, TX) Legacy Funeral Group announces the acquisition of seven funeral homes and two cemeteries; a significant expansion of its…