Funeral Directors Answer: What’s the best thing about being a funeral director?
Being a funeral director is not an easy job. Most people, until services are needed, don’t put a high value on what funeral professionals do day in and day out. Most funeral directors feel like this job is a calling. It is said that funeral directors don’t choose this profession, it chooses them.
We asked 16,000 funeral professionals the question: ‘What’s the best thing about being a funeral director?’. Below are some of the answers (some are serious, others – not so much!).
1. When you are driven to make a difference
2. The perks of the job are undeniable
3. When a situation helps you find yourself
4. Serving is your calling
5. Provide healing along the grief journey
6. New faces
7. No ‘F’s’ to give and you’re just miserable
8. It’s all about the Benjamin’s baby
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- Cremation Innovations Summit to be Held in Las Vegas - February 18, 2018
- FrontRunner Professional Chosen as a Preferred Partner by Selected Independent Funeral Homes - February 18, 2018
- The Signature Group Names Inman Shipping Worldwide as Preferred Provider - February 16, 2018
You may be interested
Here’s What We Can Learn From Fans Scattering Ashes at the Super BowlJustin Crowe - February 18, 2018
During last week's celebration festivities for the Philadelphia Eagles' Super Bowl win, we noticed a trend emerging on social media.…
Cremation Innovations Summit to be Held in Las VegasCDFuneralNews - February 18, 2018
WALL, N.J. – Today, more people are getting cremated than buried, and “traditional” doesn’t mean anything when it comes to…
FrontRunner Professional Chosen as a Preferred Partner by Selected Independent Funeral HomesCDFuneralNews - February 18, 2018
FrontRunner Professional announced today that they have been chosen as a Preferred Partner for technology and marketing solutions by Selected…