Funeral Directors Answer: What’s the best thing about being a funeral director?
Being a funeral director is not an easy job. Most people, until services are needed, don’t put a high value on what funeral professionals do day in and day out. Most funeral directors feel like this job is a calling. It is said that funeral directors don’t choose this profession, it chooses them.
We asked 16,000 funeral professionals the question: ‘What’s the best thing about being a funeral director?’. Below are some of the answers (some are serious, others – not so much!).
1. When you are driven to make a difference
2. The perks of the job are undeniable
3. When a situation helps you find yourself
4. Serving is your calling
5. Provide healing along the grief journey
6. New faces
7. No ‘F’s’ to give and you’re just miserable
8. It’s all about the Benjamin’s baby
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- Passare Releases New Check Writing Feature - May 16, 2018
- Dr. Jason Troyer to Present at Fall Pre-Need Summit - May 16, 2018
- FrontRunner Technology Keeps Firms Ahead Of Google’s New Security Update - May 16, 2018
You may be interested
8 Hilarious Headstones That’ll Make You Say WTF (what the funeral)Madison Ashby - May 16, 2018
These hilarious headstones are bound to get a laugh out of even the most experienced funeral director. They might even…
Passare Releases New Check Writing FeatureCDFuneralNews - May 16, 2018
Passare, Inc. is proud to announce the release of “Check Writing,” a new feature that allows funeral homes to print…
Dr. Jason Troyer to Present at Fall Pre-Need SummitCDFuneralNews - May 16, 2018
West Des Moines, IA – Jason Troyer, PhD CT, the founder of Mt. Hope Grief Services in Maryville, TN, has joined…