Funeral Directors Answer: What’s the best thing about being a funeral director?
Being a funeral director is not an easy job. Most people, until services are needed, don’t put a high value on what funeral professionals do day in and day out. Most funeral directors feel like this job is a calling. It is said that funeral directors don’t choose this profession, it chooses them.
We asked 16,000 funeral professionals the question: ‘What’s the best thing about being a funeral director?’. Below are some of the answers (some are serious, others – not so much!).
1. When you are driven to make a difference
2. The perks of the job are undeniable
3. When a situation helps you find yourself
4. Serving is your calling
5. Provide healing along the grief journey
6. New faces
7. No ‘F’s’ to give and you’re just miserable
8. It’s all about the Benjamin’s baby
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- 2017 Homesteaders Heroes Program Honors Outstanding Employees - December 7, 2017
- CANA’S 2018 Cremation Symposium Connecting the Dots - December 7, 2017
- LEVERAGING VIDEO TO BOOST FACEBOOK ENGAGEMENT | DISRUPTu! 032 - December 6, 2017
You may be interested
2017 Homesteaders Heroes Program Honors Outstanding EmployeesCDFuneralNews - December 7, 2017
West Des Moines, Iowa — Homesteaders Life Company, the national leader in prearranged funeral funding, has announced the recipients of its…
CANA’S 2018 Cremation Symposium Connecting the DotsCDFuneralNews - December 7, 2017
WHEELING, IL— Connecting the Dots is all about learning strategies for connecting consumer surveys, brand ambassadors, storytelling and therapy animals…
LEVERAGING VIDEO TO BOOST FACEBOOK ENGAGEMENT | DISRUPTu! 032CDFuneralNews - December 6, 2017
This episode is all about leveraging Facebook video. Around 76% of adults online use Facebook, and since the rise of…