Take Funeral Service Insider’s Casket Survey
Funeral Service Insider invites funeral professionals throughout the United States and Canada to take its annual casket survey.
The survey yields key data and analysis, including:
• Information on casket innovations that families like most.
• Tips on negotiating with suppliers.
• Insights on how Chinese companies are changing marketplace dynamics.
• And much more!
“Funeral directors nationwide look to our casket survey results every year to determine how to better position their businesses,” said Thomas A. Parmalee, editor of Funeral Service Insider. “We’re hoping to get as many responses as possible.” Even if you are not a Funeral Service Insider subscriber, you can receive a free copy the special report that will be published based on the survey results – as long as you complete the survey. Just provide your email address at the end of the survey to receive the report by email.
Visit https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/CasketSurvey to take the casket survey.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- Transgender Woman Sues Metro Detroit Funeral Homes After Losing Her Job - October 5, 2017
- Eagle’s Wings Air Partners With Delta, United, American Airlines and Southwest Airlines to Provide Free Transportation to Las Vegas Shooting Victims - October 2, 2017
- Foundation Partners Appoints Christine Hunsaker SVP & COO - October 2, 2017
You may be interested
Take That Step | FUNERAL hustle 013DISRUPT Media - October 5, 2017
We hit Atlantic City for the 2017 New Jersey State Funeral Directors Association Annual Convention. We unveiled a brand new…
Transgender Woman Sues Metro Detroit Funeral Homes After Losing Her JobCDFuneralNews - October 5, 2017
Originally Published on WXYZ Detroit Should someone be fired because they are transgender? A transgender woman has sued the owner of…
How to Leverage the One Statistic Everyone is Ignoring and It’s a Game ChangerRyan Thogmartin - October 4, 2017
As a profession, we are completely undervaluing the need to get attention and immediately provide value back to that consumer. It…