Take Funeral Service Insider’s Casket Survey
Funeral Service Insider invites funeral professionals throughout the United States and Canada to take its annual casket survey.
The survey yields key data and analysis, including:
• Information on casket innovations that families like most.
• Tips on negotiating with suppliers.
• Insights on how Chinese companies are changing marketplace dynamics.
• And much more!
“Funeral directors nationwide look to our casket survey results every year to determine how to better position their businesses,” said Thomas A. Parmalee, editor of Funeral Service Insider. “We’re hoping to get as many responses as possible.” Even if you are not a Funeral Service Insider subscriber, you can receive a free copy the special report that will be published based on the survey results – as long as you complete the survey. Just provide your email address at the end of the survey to receive the report by email.
Visit https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/CasketSurvey to take the casket survey.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- ASD’s Suicide Telephone Operator Patch (S.T.O.P) System Recognized With 2017 NFDA Innovation Award - November 15, 2017
- Passare Releases Advanced Preneed Integration with Funeral Directors Life - November 15, 2017
- Marching Forward, Making Sales at the 2018 ICCFA Wide World of Sales Conference - November 15, 2017
You may be interested
4 Products Beating the Funeral Merchandise Quality EpidemicJustin Crowe - November 15, 2017
ASD’s Suicide Telephone Operator Patch (S.T.O.P) System Recognized With 2017 NFDA Innovation AwardCDFuneralNews - November 15, 2017
Boston, MA—On Monday, October 29, ASD – Answering Service for Directors was named the winner of the National Funeral Directors…
Passare Releases Advanced Preneed Integration with Funeral Directors LifeCDFuneralNews - November 15, 2017
Passare, Inc. recently released an advanced integration with Funeral Directors Life Insurance Company, offering the funeral industry’s only integration between…