Licensed Funeral Director & Embalmer – Nashville, TN
NorthStar Memorial Group is a family of funeral service, cremation and memorialization professionals committed to serving the needs of families from all walks of life. Determined to create a different business model than the more established public acquisition corporations, NorthStar Memorial Group’s management team has grown the company from a single property in 2004 to over 50 locations. We are proud to have been ranked 19th in Selling Power magazine’s 2015 – 50 Best Company to Sell For.
We are seeking a Licensed Funeral Director & Embalmer at Spring Hill Funeral Home in Nashville, TN. Spring Hill Funeral Home & Cemetery is one of the most beautiful landmarks of Nashville. Its wide open spaces dotted with majestic trees and beautiful flower gardens offer tranquility and beauty not only to the families it serves but to the community as a whole.
The successful candidate will have experience handling a high call volume (350+ per year), strong tenure and the ability to obtain a Funeral Director and Embalmer license in the state of Tennessee. This position does not require after-hours removals which makes this an excellent opportunity for someone who loves serving families and is seeking a work/life balance!
- Ensures client families receive a high level of service that is consistent with the standards of NorthStar Memorial Group
- Coordinates, assists and carries out all aspects of a funeral service and final memorialization
- Ensures the proper chain of custody is maintained throughout the preparation process
- Conducts technical aspects of preparing a loved one for their services
- Adheres to all professional, municipal, state and federal licensing regulations and rules applicable to the funeral service profession
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Funeral Director and Embalmer license in the state of Tennessee or ability to obtain license
- 2+ years of experience
- Passion for ensuring that the deceased are remembered in an honorable way
- Strong commitment to providing the highest level of customer care
- Restorative experience highly preferred
- Outstanding organization, planning, multi-tasking, prioritization and time management
- Able to work independently and as a part of a team
To apply for this opportunity, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com with Funeral Director/Embalmer – Nashville in the subject line.
NorthStar Memorial Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- Studio Nienke Hoogvliet Designs Cremation Urn Using Plastic Derived From Wastewater - December 14, 2017
- ICCFA, Wilbert and Pierce Mortuary Colleges Partner to Offer Live Streaming Cremation Training - December 14, 2017
- American Funeral Director Honors ‘Funeral Director of the Year’ - December 14, 2017
You may be interested
Studio Nienke Hoogvliet Designs Cremation Urn Using Plastic Derived From WastewaterCDFuneralNews - December 14, 2017
Originally Published on Dezeen Studio Nienke Hoogvliet has harnessed a method of transforming wastewater into bioplastic, and used it to create a sustainable cremation…
ICCFA, Wilbert and Pierce Mortuary Colleges Partner to Offer Live Streaming Cremation TrainingCDFuneralNews - December 14, 2017
STERLING, VA – The International Cemetery, Cremation and Funeral Association has partnered with Wilbert and Pierce Mortuary Colleges to bring…
American Funeral Director Honors ‘Funeral Director of the Year’CDFuneralNews - December 14, 2017
WALL, N.J. — Danny Jefferson, location manager at Pierce Jefferson Funeral & Cremation Services in Kernersville, North Carolina, has been…