Licensed Funeral Director & Embalmer – Nashville, TN
NorthStar Memorial Group is a family of funeral service, cremation and memorialization professionals committed to serving the needs of families from all walks of life. Determined to create a different business model than the more established public acquisition corporations, NorthStar Memorial Group’s management team has grown the company from a single property in 2004 to over 50 locations. We are proud to have been ranked 19th in Selling Power magazine’s 2015 – 50 Best Company to Sell For.
We are seeking a Licensed Funeral Director & Embalmer at Spring Hill Funeral Home in Nashville, TN. Spring Hill Funeral Home & Cemetery is one of the most beautiful landmarks of Nashville. Its wide open spaces dotted with majestic trees and beautiful flower gardens offer tranquility and beauty not only to the families it serves but to the community as a whole.
The successful candidate will have experience handling a high call volume (350+ per year), strong tenure and the ability to obtain a Funeral Director and Embalmer license in the state of Tennessee. This position does not require after-hours removals which makes this an excellent opportunity for someone who loves serving families and is seeking a work/life balance!
- Ensures client families receive a high level of service that is consistent with the standards of NorthStar Memorial Group
- Coordinates, assists and carries out all aspects of a funeral service and final memorialization
- Ensures the proper chain of custody is maintained throughout the preparation process
- Conducts technical aspects of preparing a loved one for their services
- Adheres to all professional, municipal, state and federal licensing regulations and rules applicable to the funeral service profession
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Funeral Director and Embalmer license in the state of Tennessee or ability to obtain license
- 2+ years of experience
- Passion for ensuring that the deceased are remembered in an honorable way
- Strong commitment to providing the highest level of customer care
- Restorative experience highly preferred
- Outstanding organization, planning, multi-tasking, prioritization and time management
- Able to work independently and as a part of a team
To apply for this opportunity, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Funeral Director/Embalmer – Nashville in the subject line.
NorthStar Memorial Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- Preneed Funeral Sales Advisor - August 11, 2017
- Physicians Mutual Celebrates Preneed Anniversary with NFDA Sponsorship - August 9, 2017
- The Only Good Aftercare Program Is A Consistent One - August 7, 2017
You may be interested
Preneed Funeral Sales AdvisorCDFuneralNews - August 11, 2017
Premier Funeral Solutions is currently seeking a Preneed Funeral Sales Advisor . Premier Funeral Solutions offers tools and methodologies developed to help…
12 Benefits of Social Media Every Funeral Home Needs to KnowRyan Thogmartin - August 10, 2017
Social media is 'marketing.' It's not the new marketing, it's the current state of marketing, and funeral homes and death care companies can no longer afford to ignore it. There are so many reasons why death care companies need to get their heads out of the sand and start engaging on the platforms used by over 68% of all Americans.
Six Times Twitter Reminded Us Funerals Don’t Have to be BoringMadison Ashby - August 9, 2017
These six people had funerals on their mind for one reason or another and decided to share with the Twitter world what they were thinking, and I’m pretty glad they did. People can come up with some pretty crazy things if you let them ramble.