Becoming Fluent In Cremation: CANA’S 2016 Cremation Symposium Packed With Insight, Enthusiasm, And The Best Exhibitors
February 2-4, 2016 • Tropicana Hotel • Las Vegas, NV
WHEELING, IL— Although it’s nearly a week away, it’s clear that the CANA 2016 Cremation Symposium is destined for success. Dynamic presenters, a top-notch expo to showcase products and services, and attendees eager to hear creative ideas that will help them connect with customers guarantee it’s a meeting not to be missed. Industry professionals will learn from visionary entrepreneurs and suppliers who speak the language of cremation and business with confidence and verve. The event will feature several business-building sessions dedicated to helping attendees increase their fluency with notable contemporary aspects of cremation and death care.
Our cremation and marketing experts include:
- Codi Shewan (two sessions) • The Pendulum Effect and Going Forward: Business Unusual
- Star Bobatoon (two sessions) • Navigating Legal Landmines: How to Avoid the Biggest Human Resources Mistakes that Land Funeral Homes in Court and Decide, Believe, Take Action: Becoming Fluent in Your Business
- Glenda Stansbury • It’s All About the Stories—The Articulation Factor
- Kris Reynolds • Cremation Information Everyone Should Know
- Poul Lemasters • Cremation Liability and Lawsuits—Learning Through the Eyes of Consumers
- Brad Rex • If Disney Did Funerals: How to Create Magical Cremation Experiences!
- PLUS—Roundtables with a Twist — Glenda Stansbury • Celebrants and Cremation, Star Bobatoon • Human Resources Issues, Codi Shewan • Practical Innovation Ideas, Poul LeMasters • Reducing Liability, Nick Savage • USPS Cremation Regulations, Ryan Thogmartin • Facebook Trends and Tips for 2016, Erin Whitaker • Personalization = Overwhelming.
CANA’s Cremation Symposiums are truly unique because of their intimate, personalized feel. All events take place in a single shared room, providing an opportunity for exhibitors and attendees to spend focused, quality time in consultation. Registration and up-to-date information about CANA’s 2016 Cremation Symposium are available at http://www.cremationassociation.org
Can’t make it to Vegas this year? Save the date for CANA’s 98th Annual Cremation Innovation Convention in the stunning city of Chicago, August 9-12, 2016. More information coming soon….
Founded in 1913, the Cremation Association of North America (CANA) is an international organization of over 3,300 members, composed of funeral homes, cemeteries, crematories, industry suppliers, and consultants. CANA members believe that cremation is preparation for memorialization.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- FrontRunner Announces Winning Deals From Final Four Challenge - March 20, 2018
- Homesteaders Forms Strategic Relationship With Local Technology Startup - March 20, 2018
- BLOOPERS, FACEBOOK ADS AND THE PERFECT FACEBOOK LEAD FORMULA | DISRUPTu! 041 - March 19, 2018
You may be interested
The Ignorance of saying !@$% FACEBOOK! | DISRUPT60 Episode 001Ryan Thogmartin - March 22, 2018
Many funeral directors and deathcare marketers are missing major opportunities to embrace the power of Facebook strictly because of stubbornness.…
This is What Deathcare Looks Like When Robot Funeral Directors Take OverJustin Crowe - March 20, 2018
What happens when robots take all the jobs? This is a common question that members of every industry fantasize about…
FrontRunner Announces Winning Deals From Final Four ChallengeCDFuneralNews - March 20, 2018
FrontRunner Professional has announced the winners of the FrontRunner Final Four Challengethat has been running in celebration of the NCAA…