Becoming Fluent In Cremation: CANA’S 2016 Cremation Symposium Packed With Insight, Enthusiasm, And The Best Exhibitors
February 2-4, 2016 • Tropicana Hotel • Las Vegas, NV
WHEELING, IL— Although it’s nearly a week away, it’s clear that the CANA 2016 Cremation Symposium is destined for success. Dynamic presenters, a top-notch expo to showcase products and services, and attendees eager to hear creative ideas that will help them connect with customers guarantee it’s a meeting not to be missed. Industry professionals will learn from visionary entrepreneurs and suppliers who speak the language of cremation and business with confidence and verve. The event will feature several business-building sessions dedicated to helping attendees increase their fluency with notable contemporary aspects of cremation and death care.
Our cremation and marketing experts include:
- Codi Shewan (two sessions) • The Pendulum Effect and Going Forward: Business Unusual
- Star Bobatoon (two sessions) • Navigating Legal Landmines: How to Avoid the Biggest Human Resources Mistakes that Land Funeral Homes in Court and Decide, Believe, Take Action: Becoming Fluent in Your Business
- Glenda Stansbury • It’s All About the Stories—The Articulation Factor
- Kris Reynolds • Cremation Information Everyone Should Know
- Poul Lemasters • Cremation Liability and Lawsuits—Learning Through the Eyes of Consumers
- Brad Rex • If Disney Did Funerals: How to Create Magical Cremation Experiences!
- PLUS—Roundtables with a Twist — Glenda Stansbury • Celebrants and Cremation, Star Bobatoon • Human Resources Issues, Codi Shewan • Practical Innovation Ideas, Poul LeMasters • Reducing Liability, Nick Savage • USPS Cremation Regulations, Ryan Thogmartin • Facebook Trends and Tips for 2016, Erin Whitaker • Personalization = Overwhelming.
CANA’s Cremation Symposiums are truly unique because of their intimate, personalized feel. All events take place in a single shared room, providing an opportunity for exhibitors and attendees to spend focused, quality time in consultation. Registration and up-to-date information about CANA’s 2016 Cremation Symposium are available at http://www.cremationassociation.org
Can’t make it to Vegas this year? Save the date for CANA’s 98th Annual Cremation Innovation Convention in the stunning city of Chicago, August 9-12, 2016. More information coming soon….
Founded in 1913, the Cremation Association of North America (CANA) is an international organization of over 3,300 members, composed of funeral homes, cemeteries, crematories, industry suppliers, and consultants. CANA members believe that cremation is preparation for memorialization.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- Download Our FREE Memorial Day Video - May 24, 2018
- FrontRunner Unveils its New ‘Final Resting Place’, GPS Enabled App - May 24, 2018
- StoneMor Partners Names Inman Shipping Worldwide as Preferred Shipping Provider - May 22, 2018
You may be interested
Download Our FREE Memorial Day VideoCDFuneralNews - May 24, 2018
Finding the right Memorial Day content to express your gratitude and honoring those who have fallen for our country can…
FrontRunner Unveils its New ‘Final Resting Place’, GPS Enabled AppCDFuneralNews - May 24, 2018
FrontRunner today announced the unveiling of the new GPS enabled App, Final Resting Place, which allows funeral homes, cemeteries and…
Learn How Your Funeral Home Can Offer Natural Burials in The Green Burial GuidebookJustin Crowe - May 23, 2018
The Green Burial Guidebook is a new book by Elizabeth Fournier explaining the methods and ideas behind having an affordable, environmentally…