Becoming Fluent In Cremation: CANA’S 2016 Cremation Symposium Packed With Insight, Enthusiasm, And The Best Exhibitors
February 2-4, 2016 • Tropicana Hotel • Las Vegas, NV
WHEELING, IL— Although it’s nearly a week away, it’s clear that the CANA 2016 Cremation Symposium is destined for success. Dynamic presenters, a top-notch expo to showcase products and services, and attendees eager to hear creative ideas that will help them connect with customers guarantee it’s a meeting not to be missed. Industry professionals will learn from visionary entrepreneurs and suppliers who speak the language of cremation and business with confidence and verve. The event will feature several business-building sessions dedicated to helping attendees increase their fluency with notable contemporary aspects of cremation and death care.
Our cremation and marketing experts include:
- Codi Shewan (two sessions) • The Pendulum Effect and Going Forward: Business Unusual
- Star Bobatoon (two sessions) • Navigating Legal Landmines: How to Avoid the Biggest Human Resources Mistakes that Land Funeral Homes in Court and Decide, Believe, Take Action: Becoming Fluent in Your Business
- Glenda Stansbury • It’s All About the Stories—The Articulation Factor
- Kris Reynolds • Cremation Information Everyone Should Know
- Poul Lemasters • Cremation Liability and Lawsuits—Learning Through the Eyes of Consumers
- Brad Rex • If Disney Did Funerals: How to Create Magical Cremation Experiences!
- PLUS—Roundtables with a Twist — Glenda Stansbury • Celebrants and Cremation, Star Bobatoon • Human Resources Issues, Codi Shewan • Practical Innovation Ideas, Poul LeMasters • Reducing Liability, Nick Savage • USPS Cremation Regulations, Ryan Thogmartin • Facebook Trends and Tips for 2016, Erin Whitaker • Personalization = Overwhelming.
CANA’s Cremation Symposiums are truly unique because of their intimate, personalized feel. All events take place in a single shared room, providing an opportunity for exhibitors and attendees to spend focused, quality time in consultation. Registration and up-to-date information about CANA’s 2016 Cremation Symposium are available at http://www.cremationassociation.org
Can’t make it to Vegas this year? Save the date for CANA’s 98th Annual Cremation Innovation Convention in the stunning city of Chicago, August 9-12, 2016. More information coming soon….
Founded in 1913, the Cremation Association of North America (CANA) is an international organization of over 3,300 members, composed of funeral homes, cemeteries, crematories, industry suppliers, and consultants. CANA members believe that cremation is preparation for memorialization.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- Homesteaders: A Deep Dive | FUNERAL hustle 012 - September 14, 2017
- FrontRunner Professional Announces Ultimate ‘DIY’ Funeral Home Website Platform - September 14, 2017
- Matthews Aurora Funeral Solutions Shares Integration Update - September 14, 2017
You may be interested
Homesteaders: A Deep Dive | FUNERAL hustle 012CDFuneralNews - September 14, 2017
Ryan heads to Homesteaders Life Company HQ to discuss their future partnership with Homesteaders and why and how this partnership…
FrontRunner Professional Announces Ultimate ‘DIY’ Funeral Home Website PlatformCDFuneralNews - September 14, 2017
Today FrontRunner Professional announced the release of it’s brand new website platform, marking a major change for the entire death…
Matthews Aurora Funeral Solutions Shares Integration UpdateCDFuneralNews - September 14, 2017
PITTSBURGH, PA -- Matthews Aurora Funeral Solutions today announced an update of key activities for its ongoing integration of Aurora…