ASD Mobile Photo Contest: Enter to Win a Lego Funeral Service Set
ASD – Answering Service for Directors is excited to announce the company is currently holding a Photo Contest through Facebook to give their clients a chance to win a Lego Funeral Service set. The contest will highlight all of the different activities funeral directors can do while staying connected to the office through ASD’s mobile app.
ASD wants to see the COOLEST places where the ASD Mobile app has traveled with you! Visit ASD’s Facebook Contest App to submit a photo of yourself using the ASD Mobile app when you’re either engaged in a fun activity or visiting an exciting place. For instance, take a photo that shows the ASD Mobile app while you’re decorating for Christmas, attending a sporting event, or passing by a unique landmark.
“We can’t wait to see all of the fun and imaginative ideas funeral professionals come up with and to send two lucky clients our popular Funeral Service Lego Set,” says ASD’s Public Relations Specialist, Jessica Fowler.
1. Take a photo of yourself using the ASD Mobile app when you’re either engaged in a fun activity or visiting an exciting place. The app MUST be viewable in the photo to qualify as a valid entry. The app can be displayed on a phone, tablet or Apple Watch in the photo.
2. Enter your photo on ASD’s Facebook page between today and Monday, January 4. Click on the tab at the top that says ‘ASD Mobile Photo Contest’ to access the entry form.
3. Invite friends to vote for your photo. Voting begins Monday, December 14.
4. Check back after January 4 for the announcement of the ASD Mobile Photo Contest Winners.
Two winners will be sent an ASD Lego Funeral Service Set. The first winner will be determined by the highest number of votes on the photo and the second winner will be chosen by ASD staff based on creativity.
- CONTEST SCHEDULE: Contest begins on Friday, December 11. Voting will begin on Monday, December 14 at 10a and ends Monday, January 4 at 12a
- ELIGIBILITY: This contest is open ONLY to ASD clients using the ASD Mobile app. The app MUST be viewable in the photo to qualify as a valid entry.
- RESTRICTIONS: Limit one (1) entry per person/email address. If an entrant submits multiple entries, all subsequent entries (other than the initial entry) will be automatically disqualified. All entries are subject to verification by the Administrator.
RELEASE: By entering the contest, participants agree to release their photo for use by ASD.
If you have any questions regarding the ASD Mobile Photo Contest, please call 800-868-9950 and ask for Jessica or email jess.fowler@myASD.com.
ASD – Answering Service for Directors has created a new class of answering service for the funeral profession. Family owned and operated since 1972, ASD blends state-of-the-art technology with an extensive, 6-month training program focusing on compassionate care. The company’s custom-built communication systems and sophisticated mobile tools were designed solely to meet the needs of funeral homes. By offering funeral directors unmatched protection for their calls, ASD has redefined the role of an answering service for funeral homes. For more information, visit www.myASD.com or call 1-800-868-9950.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- IS FACEBOOK NOW PAY-TO-PLAY? | DISRUPTu! 038 - February 5, 2018
- Homesteaders Recognizes Account Executives for Outstanding Achievement - February 5, 2018
- NFDA Introduces the 2018 Meet the Mentors Program Participants - January 30, 2018
You may be interested
IS FACEBOOK NOW PAY-TO-PLAY? | DISRUPTu! 038CDFuneralNews - February 5, 2018
Are you ready to fight...!? Ready to FIGHT those recent Facebook Newsfeed changes?! You're in luck with this week's brand…
Homesteaders Recognizes Account Executives for Outstanding AchievementCDFuneralNews - February 5, 2018
West Des Moines, Iowa — Homesteaders Life Company, a national leader in pre-need funeral funding, held its national sales meeting and recognition…
We are Building Something Exciting for You… and We Need Your Help!Justin Crowe - January 31, 2018
We want to make your deathcare job easier. Tell us what you want in this 2-minute survey and get entered to win $100! The Connecting Directors and Disrupt Media teams are excited to be planning some new free funeral home marketing content and products for you in 2018 and we want to know what you need most! We want to know your biggest business wins of 2017, the tasks in your day that you hate, and what you feel is holding you back!