ICCFA Educational Foundation Awards Nine Scholarships To Wide World Of Sales Conference
STERLING, VA (December 10, 2015)—The International Cemetery, Cremation and Funeral Association’s Educational Foundation has awarded a record-breaking nine scholarships for funeral professionals to attend the ICCFA Wide World of Sales Conference, January 13-15, 2016, at Monte Carlo Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada.
The ICCFA Wide World of Sales Conference is the only conference within our profession geared specifically for the sales counselors and managers, as well as suppliers, in the field. No matter whether they’re selling preneed or at-need, insurance or memorials, services or cremation, attendees will learn the best practices and techniques to increase, strengthen and quicken sales.
Scholarship recipients are:
- Heather Barney, CPC, Security National Life Insurance Company, Salt Lake City, Utah: Ron Robertson Scholarship, made possible by Regions Bank
- Raymond L. Broccardo, Oak Ridge Cemetery, Springfield, Illinois: made possible by The Memorial Classic Golf Tournament
- Edwin Cate, Green Hills Mortuary, Rancho Palos Verdes, California: made possible by The Memorial Classic Golf Tournament
- Lyndon Leong, The Life Celebrant, Singapore, Thailand: made possible by Cypress Lawn/Kenneth Edward Varner Memorial Fund
- Lorraine Piller, Biondan and Fabhaven, Toronto, Ontario, Canada: made possible by The Memorial Classic Golf Tournament
- Kelly Pretty, The Tribute Companies, Milwaukee, Wisconsin: made possible by Live Oak Bank
- Lavonda Smith, Hiers-Baxley Funeral Services and Highland Memorial Park, Ocala, Florida: made possible by Matthews International
- Christopher Stanley, Ponders Funeral Home, Dalton, Georgia: made possible by Batesville
- Stephanie Zimmerman, Forethought Financial, Batesville, Indiana: made possible by Wilbert Funeral Services
“The generous contributions of our donors allowed us to support a record-breaking number of scholarships to this year’s conference,” said Jim Price, CCFE, CCrE, ICCFA Educational Foundation President. “We are most grateful to make these educational opportunities available to the future leaders of our profession.”
Registration for the Wide World of Sales Conference continues. For a complete program and registration materials, visit www.wideworldofsales.com or call 1.800.645.7700.
Founded in 1887, the International Cemetery, Cremation and Funeral Association is the only international trade association representing all segments of the cemetery, cremation, funeral and memorialization profession. Its membership is composed of more than 9,100 properties and 19,000 professionals working at cemeteries, funeral homes, crematories, memorial design and related businesses worldwide.
You may be interested
10 Visionary Death Care Entrepreneurs Revolutionizing How We DieJustin Crowe - June 20, 2018
Looking at the business that these 10 death care entrepreneurs have created, there is an overwhelming sense of certainty that…
Tukios Announces New HD Video Book ProductCDFuneralNews - June 20, 2018
OGDEN, Utah - Tukios has introduced an innovative new keepsake with the recently released Video Book. At an affordable price,…