ICCFA Educational Foundation Awards Nine Scholarships To Wide World Of Sales Conference
STERLING, VA (December 10, 2015)—The International Cemetery, Cremation and Funeral Association’s Educational Foundation has awarded a record-breaking nine scholarships for funeral professionals to attend the ICCFA Wide World of Sales Conference, January 13-15, 2016, at Monte Carlo Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada.
The ICCFA Wide World of Sales Conference is the only conference within our profession geared specifically for the sales counselors and managers, as well as suppliers, in the field. No matter whether they’re selling preneed or at-need, insurance or memorials, services or cremation, attendees will learn the best practices and techniques to increase, strengthen and quicken sales.
Scholarship recipients are:
- Heather Barney, CPC, Security National Life Insurance Company, Salt Lake City, Utah: Ron Robertson Scholarship, made possible by Regions Bank
- Raymond L. Broccardo, Oak Ridge Cemetery, Springfield, Illinois: made possible by The Memorial Classic Golf Tournament
- Edwin Cate, Green Hills Mortuary, Rancho Palos Verdes, California: made possible by The Memorial Classic Golf Tournament
- Lyndon Leong, The Life Celebrant, Singapore, Thailand: made possible by Cypress Lawn/Kenneth Edward Varner Memorial Fund
- Lorraine Piller, Biondan and Fabhaven, Toronto, Ontario, Canada: made possible by The Memorial Classic Golf Tournament
- Kelly Pretty, The Tribute Companies, Milwaukee, Wisconsin: made possible by Live Oak Bank
- Lavonda Smith, Hiers-Baxley Funeral Services and Highland Memorial Park, Ocala, Florida: made possible by Matthews International
- Christopher Stanley, Ponders Funeral Home, Dalton, Georgia: made possible by Batesville
- Stephanie Zimmerman, Forethought Financial, Batesville, Indiana: made possible by Wilbert Funeral Services
“The generous contributions of our donors allowed us to support a record-breaking number of scholarships to this year’s conference,” said Jim Price, CCFE, CCrE, ICCFA Educational Foundation President. “We are most grateful to make these educational opportunities available to the future leaders of our profession.”
Registration for the Wide World of Sales Conference continues. For a complete program and registration materials, visit www.wideworldofsales.com or call 1.800.645.7700.
Founded in 1887, the International Cemetery, Cremation and Funeral Association is the only international trade association representing all segments of the cemetery, cremation, funeral and memorialization profession. Its membership is composed of more than 9,100 properties and 19,000 professionals working at cemeteries, funeral homes, crematories, memorial design and related businesses worldwide.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- IS FACEBOOK NOW PAY-TO-PLAY? | DISRUPTu! 038 - February 5, 2018
- Homesteaders Recognizes Account Executives for Outstanding Achievement - February 5, 2018
- NFDA Introduces the 2018 Meet the Mentors Program Participants - January 30, 2018
You may be interested
IS FACEBOOK NOW PAY-TO-PLAY? | DISRUPTu! 038CDFuneralNews - February 5, 2018
Are you ready to fight...!? Ready to FIGHT those recent Facebook Newsfeed changes?! You're in luck with this week's brand…
Homesteaders Recognizes Account Executives for Outstanding AchievementCDFuneralNews - February 5, 2018
West Des Moines, Iowa — Homesteaders Life Company, a national leader in pre-need funeral funding, held its national sales meeting and recognition…
We are Building Something Exciting for You… and We Need Your Help!Justin Crowe - January 31, 2018
We want to make your deathcare job easier. Tell us what you want in this 2-minute survey and get entered to win $100! The Connecting Directors and Disrupt Media teams are excited to be planning some new free funeral home marketing content and products for you in 2018 and we want to know what you need most! We want to know your biggest business wins of 2017, the tasks in your day that you hate, and what you feel is holding you back!