ICCFA Educational Foundation Awards Nine Scholarships To Wide World Of Sales Conference
STERLING, VA (December 10, 2015)—The International Cemetery, Cremation and Funeral Association’s Educational Foundation has awarded a record-breaking nine scholarships for funeral professionals to attend the ICCFA Wide World of Sales Conference, January 13-15, 2016, at Monte Carlo Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada.
The ICCFA Wide World of Sales Conference is the only conference within our profession geared specifically for the sales counselors and managers, as well as suppliers, in the field. No matter whether they’re selling preneed or at-need, insurance or memorials, services or cremation, attendees will learn the best practices and techniques to increase, strengthen and quicken sales.
Scholarship recipients are:
- Heather Barney, CPC, Security National Life Insurance Company, Salt Lake City, Utah: Ron Robertson Scholarship, made possible by Regions Bank
- Raymond L. Broccardo, Oak Ridge Cemetery, Springfield, Illinois: made possible by The Memorial Classic Golf Tournament
- Edwin Cate, Green Hills Mortuary, Rancho Palos Verdes, California: made possible by The Memorial Classic Golf Tournament
- Lyndon Leong, The Life Celebrant, Singapore, Thailand: made possible by Cypress Lawn/Kenneth Edward Varner Memorial Fund
- Lorraine Piller, Biondan and Fabhaven, Toronto, Ontario, Canada: made possible by The Memorial Classic Golf Tournament
- Kelly Pretty, The Tribute Companies, Milwaukee, Wisconsin: made possible by Live Oak Bank
- Lavonda Smith, Hiers-Baxley Funeral Services and Highland Memorial Park, Ocala, Florida: made possible by Matthews International
- Christopher Stanley, Ponders Funeral Home, Dalton, Georgia: made possible by Batesville
- Stephanie Zimmerman, Forethought Financial, Batesville, Indiana: made possible by Wilbert Funeral Services
“The generous contributions of our donors allowed us to support a record-breaking number of scholarships to this year’s conference,” said Jim Price, CCFE, CCrE, ICCFA Educational Foundation President. “We are most grateful to make these educational opportunities available to the future leaders of our profession.”
Registration for the Wide World of Sales Conference continues. For a complete program and registration materials, visit www.wideworldofsales.com or call 1.800.645.7700.
Founded in 1887, the International Cemetery, Cremation and Funeral Association is the only international trade association representing all segments of the cemetery, cremation, funeral and memorialization profession. Its membership is composed of more than 9,100 properties and 19,000 professionals working at cemeteries, funeral homes, crematories, memorial design and related businesses worldwide.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- ASD’s Suicide Telephone Operator Patch (S.T.O.P) System Recognized With 2017 NFDA Innovation Award - November 15, 2017
- Passare Releases Advanced Preneed Integration with Funeral Directors Life - November 15, 2017
- Marching Forward, Making Sales at the 2018 ICCFA Wide World of Sales Conference - November 15, 2017
You may be interested
4 Products Beating the Funeral Merchandise Quality EpidemicJustin Crowe - November 15, 2017
Since entering the funeral industry, I have felt a taboo around talking about the topic of quality in relation to…
ASD’s Suicide Telephone Operator Patch (S.T.O.P) System Recognized With 2017 NFDA Innovation AwardCDFuneralNews - November 15, 2017
Boston, MA—On Monday, October 29, ASD – Answering Service for Directors was named the winner of the National Funeral Directors…
Passare Releases Advanced Preneed Integration with Funeral Directors LifeCDFuneralNews - November 15, 2017
Passare, Inc. recently released an advanced integration with Funeral Directors Life Insurance Company, offering the funeral industry’s only integration between…