CANA’S 2016 Cremation Symposium: Becoming Fluent In Cremation
February 2-4 • Tropicana Hotel • Las Vegas, NV
WHEELING, IL— Success means embracing change and innovating new solutions. As consumer preferences continue to rapidly evolve, the practice and language of death care evolve with them—and it can be a challenge for providers to keep up. CANA can help improve communication to better meet the needs and expectations of cremation providers and the families they serve.
During the CANA symposium, industry professionals will meet the cremation experts at CANA and learn from visionary entrepreneurs who have always faced change with thoughtful insight, pragmatism, courage, and cool analysis. The event will feature several business-building sessions dedicated to helping attendees increase their fluency with notable contemporary aspects of cremation and death care.
The line up of high-caliber presenters includes:
- Codi Shewan (two sessions) • The Pendulum Effect and Going Forward: Business Unusual
- Star Bobatoon (two sessions) • Navigating Legal Landmines: How to Avoid the Biggest Human Resources Mistakes that Land Funeral Homes in Court and Decide, Believe, Take Action: Becoming Fluent in Your Business
- Glenda Stansbury • It’s All About the Stories—The Articulation Factor
- Kris Reynolds • Cremation Information Everyone Should Know
- Poul Lemasters • Cremation Liability and Lawsuits—Learning Through the Eyes of Consumers
- Brad Rex • If Disney Did Funerals: How to Create Magical Cremation Experiences!
- PLUS—Roundtables with a Twist • Join in an extended conversation with the presenters.
CANA’s Cremation Symposiums are truly unique because of their intimate, personalized feel. Presentations and exhibits all take place in a single shared room, providing an opportunity for exhibitors and attendees to spend focused, quality time in consultation.
Registration and up-to-date information about CANA’s 2016 Cremation Symposium are available at http://www.cremationassociation.org
Founded in 1913, the Cremation Association of North America (CANA) is an international organization of over 3,300 members, composed of funeral homes, cemeteries, crematories, industry suppliers, and consultants. CANA members believe that cremation is preparation for memorialization.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- Yes, it’s true: More people die in January - February 6, 2018
- Pierce Sales Representatives Earn Special Achievement Awards - February 6, 2018
- Legacy Funeral Group Expands, Acquiring Seven Funeral Homes & Two Cemeteries - February 6, 2018
You may be interested
Yes, it’s true: More people die in JanuaryCDFuneralNews - February 6, 2018
Originally Published on Legacy.com Since founding Legacy.com in 1998, I have noticed that the winter months are busier than the…
Pierce Sales Representatives Earn Special Achievement AwardsCDFuneralNews - February 6, 2018
BROADVIEW, IL, February 5, 2018 – Pierce was honored to present sales achievement awards to three Regional Sales Representatives and…
Legacy Funeral Group Expands, Acquiring Seven Funeral Homes & Two CemeteriesCDFuneralNews - February 6, 2018
(Houston, TX) Legacy Funeral Group announces the acquisition of seven funeral homes and two cemeteries; a significant expansion of its…