CANA’S 2016 Cremation Symposium: Becoming Fluent In Cremation
February 2-4 • Tropicana Hotel • Las Vegas, NV
WHEELING, IL— Success means embracing change and innovating new solutions. As consumer preferences continue to rapidly evolve, the practice and language of death care evolve with them—and it can be a challenge for providers to keep up. CANA can help improve communication to better meet the needs and expectations of cremation providers and the families they serve.
During the CANA symposium, industry professionals will meet the cremation experts at CANA and learn from visionary entrepreneurs who have always faced change with thoughtful insight, pragmatism, courage, and cool analysis. The event will feature several business-building sessions dedicated to helping attendees increase their fluency with notable contemporary aspects of cremation and death care.
The line up of high-caliber presenters includes:
- Codi Shewan (two sessions) • The Pendulum Effect and Going Forward: Business Unusual
- Star Bobatoon (two sessions) • Navigating Legal Landmines: How to Avoid the Biggest Human Resources Mistakes that Land Funeral Homes in Court and Decide, Believe, Take Action: Becoming Fluent in Your Business
- Glenda Stansbury • It’s All About the Stories—The Articulation Factor
- Kris Reynolds • Cremation Information Everyone Should Know
- Poul Lemasters • Cremation Liability and Lawsuits—Learning Through the Eyes of Consumers
- Brad Rex • If Disney Did Funerals: How to Create Magical Cremation Experiences!
- PLUS—Roundtables with a Twist • Join in an extended conversation with the presenters.
CANA’s Cremation Symposiums are truly unique because of their intimate, personalized feel. Presentations and exhibits all take place in a single shared room, providing an opportunity for exhibitors and attendees to spend focused, quality time in consultation.
Registration and up-to-date information about CANA’s 2016 Cremation Symposium are available at http://www.cremationassociation.org
Founded in 1913, the Cremation Association of North America (CANA) is an international organization of over 3,300 members, composed of funeral homes, cemeteries, crematories, industry suppliers, and consultants. CANA members believe that cremation is preparation for memorialization.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- ASD’s Suicide Telephone Operator Patch (S.T.O.P) System Recognized With 2017 NFDA Innovation Award - November 15, 2017
- Passare Releases Advanced Preneed Integration with Funeral Directors Life - November 15, 2017
- Marching Forward, Making Sales at the 2018 ICCFA Wide World of Sales Conference - November 15, 2017
You may be interested
4 Products Beating the Funeral Merchandise Quality EpidemicJustin Crowe - November 15, 2017
Since entering the funeral industry, I have felt a taboo around talking about the topic of quality in relation to…
ASD’s Suicide Telephone Operator Patch (S.T.O.P) System Recognized With 2017 NFDA Innovation AwardCDFuneralNews - November 15, 2017
Boston, MA—On Monday, October 29, ASD – Answering Service for Directors was named the winner of the National Funeral Directors…
Passare Releases Advanced Preneed Integration with Funeral Directors LifeCDFuneralNews - November 15, 2017
Passare, Inc. recently released an advanced integration with Funeral Directors Life Insurance Company, offering the funeral industry’s only integration between…