DISRUPT Media Goes Next Level for Clients!
DISRUPT Media has a passion for the funeral profession, it is our mission to change the culture of how funeral homes and consumers connect and share. That is why we never stop educating ourselves.
Thursday members of the DISRUPT Media content team are attending Boost Your Business by Facebook in Boston.
Boost Your Business give marketers the opportunity to learn and network with partners and small business experts from Facebook.
In addition to being educated on new ways small businesses can grow with Facebook we are get access to:
- A small business panel and Q&A session moderated by author and small business marketing expert Mari Smith(Pictured above with DISRUPT Media Project Manager Jessica Schmidt)
- A small business networking center with industry specific meet-ups and chance to speak with panelists
- A learn-how zone with educational videos
It’s our passion to help funeral homes embrace Facebook and we never stop learning about new ways to make the engagement more powerful.
To learn more about DISRUPT Media and our FUNERAL Social Design Process please visit: FuneralSocial.com/demo
DISRUPT Media’s Project Manager, Jessica Schmidt, with Facebook small business guru, Mari Smith, in Boston.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- WHY DO WE GIVE ALL OUR CONTENT AWAY FOR FREE? | DISRUPT60 007 - July 18, 2018
- ASD’s Spanish Translation Services and Web Form Watch Dog™ Features Selected As Finalists for 2018 NFDA Members’ Choice Award - July 18, 2018
- WISCONSON VERDICT HAS HHUUGGEE IMPLICATIONS ON THE FUNERAL PROFESSION | FUNERAL nation 117 - July 16, 2018
You may be interested
WHY DO WE GIVE ALL OUR CONTENT AWAY FOR FREE? | DISRUPT60 007CDFuneralNews - July 18, 2018
This question gets asked on the daily, "Why do you give so much away for free?". It's a pretty simple…
ASD’s Spanish Translation Services and Web Form Watch Dog™ Features Selected As Finalists for 2018 NFDA Members’ Choice AwardCDFuneralNews - July 18, 2018
Media, PA—ASD–Answering Service for Directors is pleased to announce two of the company’s features have been recognized as finalists for…
WISCONSON VERDICT HAS HHUUGGEE IMPLICATIONS ON THE FUNERAL PROFESSION | FUNERAL nation 117CDFuneralNews - July 16, 2018
The divide continues in the land of cheese. Wisconsin Supreme Court delivered the final verdict saying Funeral Homes and cemeteries…