DISRUPT Media Goes Next Level for Clients!
DISRUPT Media has a passion for the funeral profession, it is our mission to change the culture of how funeral homes and consumers connect and share. That is why we never stop educating ourselves.
Thursday members of the DISRUPT Media content team are attending Boost Your Business by Facebook in Boston.
Boost Your Business give marketers the opportunity to learn and network with partners and small business experts from Facebook.
In addition to being educated on new ways small businesses can grow with Facebook we are get access to:
- A small business panel and Q&A session moderated by author and small business marketing expert Mari Smith(Pictured above with DISRUPT Media Project Manager Jessica Schmidt)
- A small business networking center with industry specific meet-ups and chance to speak with panelists
- A learn-how zone with educational videos
It’s our passion to help funeral homes embrace Facebook and we never stop learning about new ways to make the engagement more powerful.
To learn more about DISRUPT Media and our FUNERAL Social Design Process please visit: FuneralSocial.com/demo
DISRUPT Media’s Project Manager, Jessica Schmidt, with Facebook small business guru, Mari Smith, in Boston.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- Funeral Cribs Episode 5 – Sunset Memorial Park, Alabama - January 18, 2018
- 5 Ways to Build Your Business - January 16, 2018
- Free Live Webinar: How Will The 2018 Tax Laws Affect Your Funeral Home? - January 15, 2018
You may be interested
Funeral Cribs Episode 5 – Sunset Memorial Park, AlabamaCDFuneralNews - January 18, 2018
The Sunset Memorial Park Funeral Home has had one major goal in mind from the time it started until now,…
Blog Archives Decedent’s Final Tweets… And They are HeartbreakingJustin Crowe - January 16, 2018
The digital age has created some fascinating unprecedented scenarios concerning legacy. Facebook chronicles our lives, so when my kids are…