DISRUPT Media Goes Next Level for Clients!
DISRUPT Media has a passion for the funeral profession, it is our mission to change the culture of how funeral homes and consumers connect and share. That is why we never stop educating ourselves.
Thursday members of the DISRUPT Media content team are attending Boost Your Business by Facebook in Boston.
Boost Your Business give marketers the opportunity to learn and network with partners and small business experts from Facebook.
In addition to being educated on new ways small businesses can grow with Facebook we are get access to:
- A small business panel and Q&A session moderated by author and small business marketing expert Mari Smith(Pictured above with DISRUPT Media Project Manager Jessica Schmidt)
- A small business networking center with industry specific meet-ups and chance to speak with panelists
- A learn-how zone with educational videos
It’s our passion to help funeral homes embrace Facebook and we never stop learning about new ways to make the engagement more powerful.
To learn more about DISRUPT Media and our FUNERAL Social Design Process please visit: FuneralSocial.com/demo
DISRUPT Media’s Project Manager, Jessica Schmidt, with Facebook small business guru, Mari Smith, in Boston.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- Social Canada, Eh | FUNERAL hustle 016 - November 21, 2017
- INTERVIEW WITH A 4X RETURNING GUEST! | FUNERAL nation 095 - November 20, 2017
- Selected’s 2018 NextGen Seminar Topics: Shift Mindsets & Connected Technology Strategy - November 20, 2017
You may be interested
Social Canada, Eh | FUNERAL hustle 016CDFuneralNews - November 21, 2017
We head to the great white north, home of superior Maple Syrup your favorite comedians, politeness, and unfortunately Justin Bieber…
INTERVIEW WITH A 4X RETURNING GUEST! | FUNERAL nation 095CDFuneralNews - November 20, 2017
In this episode, we have a special guest who has been on the show 4 TIMES, and they talk about…
Selected’s 2018 NextGen Seminar Topics: Shift Mindsets & Connected Technology StrategyCDFuneralNews - November 20, 2017
DEERFIELD, ILL. —November 16, 2017— Selected Independent Funeral Homes’ 2018 NextGen Seminar will be held on January 21-25 at the…