DISRUPT Media Goes Next Level for Clients!
DISRUPT Media has a passion for the funeral profession, it is our mission to change the culture of how funeral homes and consumers connect and share. That is why we never stop educating ourselves.
Thursday members of the DISRUPT Media content team are attending Boost Your Business by Facebook in Boston.
Boost Your Business give marketers the opportunity to learn and network with partners and small business experts from Facebook.
In addition to being educated on new ways small businesses can grow with Facebook we are get access to:
- A small business panel and Q&A session moderated by author and small business marketing expert Mari Smith(Pictured above with DISRUPT Media Project Manager Jessica Schmidt)
- A small business networking center with industry specific meet-ups and chance to speak with panelists
- A learn-how zone with educational videos
It’s our passion to help funeral homes embrace Facebook and we never stop learning about new ways to make the engagement more powerful.
To learn more about DISRUPT Media and our FUNERAL Social Design Process please visit: FuneralSocial.com/demo
DISRUPT Media’s Project Manager, Jessica Schmidt, with Facebook small business guru, Mari Smith, in Boston.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- RELEASE THE FN CRAKN! | FUNERAL nation 114 - June 18, 2018
- FrontRunner Professional Announces Expansion of Development Team - June 18, 2018
- Understanding Cremation Growth - June 14, 2018
You may be interested
FTC Releases Results of Undercover Funeral Rule Investigation… 4 Regions BombedJustin Crowe - June 18, 2018
The FTC has released its report detailing the results of its undercover Funeral Rule investigation for 2017. Last year, the…
RELEASE THE FN CRAKN! | FUNERAL nation 114CDFuneralNews - June 18, 2018
It's a barn burner... The Commander is moving his Command Post!!! Besides the Commander on the move, the boys speak…
FrontRunner Professional Announces Expansion of Development TeamCDFuneralNews - June 18, 2018
Today FrontRunner Professional announced a significant expansion to their programming and development team with the addition of Greg Daye and…