DISRUPT Media Goes Next Level for Clients!
DISRUPT Media has a passion for the funeral profession, it is our mission to change the culture of how funeral homes and consumers connect and share. That is why we never stop educating ourselves.
Thursday members of the DISRUPT Media content team are attending Boost Your Business by Facebook in Boston.
Boost Your Business give marketers the opportunity to learn and network with partners and small business experts from Facebook.
In addition to being educated on new ways small businesses can grow with Facebook we are get access to:
- A small business panel and Q&A session moderated by author and small business marketing expert Mari Smith(Pictured above with DISRUPT Media Project Manager Jessica Schmidt)
- A small business networking center with industry specific meet-ups and chance to speak with panelists
- A learn-how zone with educational videos
It’s our passion to help funeral homes embrace Facebook and we never stop learning about new ways to make the engagement more powerful.
To learn more about DISRUPT Media and our FUNERAL Social Design Process please visit: FuneralSocial.com/demo
DISRUPT Media’s Project Manager, Jessica Schmidt, with Facebook small business guru, Mari Smith, in Boston.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- 49 Wilbert Licensees Earn Ultimate Service Provider for 2017 - February 7, 2018
- Learn and Connect at 2018 NFDA Professional Women’s Conference - February 7, 2018
- Aftercare.com chosen as a Preferred Partner of Selected Independent Funeral Homes - February 7, 2018
You may be interested
49 Wilbert Licensees Earn Ultimate Service Provider for 2017CDFuneralNews - February 7, 2018
BROADVIEW, IL, February 6, 2018 – Forty-nine Wilbert Licensees have earned the 2017 Ultimate Service Provider designation from Wilbert Funeral Services, Inc. (WFSI),…
Learn and Connect at 2018 NFDA Professional Women’s ConferenceCDFuneralNews - February 7, 2018
Brookfield, Wis. – Registration is open for the profession’s leading gathering for women in funeral service: the National Funeral Directors…
Aftercare.com chosen as a Preferred Partner of Selected Independent Funeral HomesCDFuneralNews - February 7, 2018
Clinton, NC - Aftercare.com announced today they have been chosen as a Preferred Partner with Selected Independent Funeral Homes. …