FrontRunner & AAMI Announce Speakers and Course Topics for the 2016 Funeral Business & Technology Workshop Cruise
July 29, 2015 – FrontRunner Professional and American Academy McAllister Institute of Funeral Service (AAMI) today announced the speakers and course topics for the 7th Annual Funeral Business & Technology Workshop Cruise.
The 8-day Southern Caribbean workshop cruise will set sail from Miami, FL on February 13, 2016 on Carnival’s largest ship, Carnival Breeze, and visit the islands of Grand Turk, Aruba, Curacao, and Dominican Republic.
With the recent addition of 2 Continuing Education Units (CEU’s), funeral professionals can now earn up to 7 CEU’s, while taking some time to relax, have fun, and, of course, network with other funeral professionals from across the United States and Canada. Attendees will walk away with a detailed online marketing strategy, a plan to dominate in the cremation market, and know what to steer clear of when it comes to technology and their firm. The courses will be taught by FrontRunner’s Marketing Director, Ashley Montroy; Technology Specialist, Jules Green; CEO/Founder, Kevin Montroy and Division Chair of AAMI, Brian Kasler. Specific accredited courses will include:
- Reading the Compass of Today’s Consumers and the Changing Funeral Service Market (1 CEU)
- Mapping Out Your Cremation Strategy: Tips, Tricks & Solutions for Ultimate Success(1 CEU)
- Charting the Course to Your Online Success: The Complete Funeral Home Guide to Search Engine Optimization (1.5 CEU’s)
- Sailing the Seas of The Social Media World: The Complete Funeral Home Guide to Facebook, Pinterest and Other Popular Networks (1.5 CEU’s)
- Steering Through the Bad to Get to the Good: Protecting Your Firm From Today’s Pitfalls & Changes [PANEL] (2 CEU’s)
“The annual workshop cruise has always been a huge success, with funeral professionals coming from all over North America. The networking and idea-sharing that happens on the boat is unlike anything else,” says FrontRunner’s Marketing Director, Ashley Montroy. “The courses are designed to teach funeral professionals what they need help with the most in their business – using technology and marketing to grow their firm, which they can’t get anywhere else. With the incredible ports-of-call and the cruise happening over Valentine’s Day, I know it will be a workshop cruise like never before and we are really looking forward to another great learning event at sea.”
Secure your cruise cabin before September 1, 2015 with a $50 deposit for special group pricing. With limited balcony cabins left in the group space, and cabins starting at just $870 USD per person, this is one event you will not want to wait to book! Contact the dedicated travel agent, Cathy Spanton at 1-866-843-2480 to secure your cabin now or FrontRunner’s Ashley Montroy at 1-866-748-3625 for more information. You can also see all of the details at www.FrontRunner360.com/cruise.
*CEU’s subject to State and Province Approvals, and may not be approved in all areas.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- Homesteaders: A Deep Dive | FUNERAL hustle 012 - September 14, 2017
- FrontRunner Professional Announces Ultimate ‘DIY’ Funeral Home Website Platform - September 14, 2017
- Matthews Aurora Funeral Solutions Shares Integration Update - September 14, 2017
You may be interested
Homesteaders: A Deep Dive | FUNERAL hustle 012CDFuneralNews - September 14, 2017
Ryan heads to Homesteaders Life Company HQ to discuss their future partnership with Homesteaders and why and how this partnership…
FrontRunner Professional Announces Ultimate ‘DIY’ Funeral Home Website PlatformCDFuneralNews - September 14, 2017
Today FrontRunner Professional announced the release of it’s brand new website platform, marking a major change for the entire death…
Matthews Aurora Funeral Solutions Shares Integration UpdateCDFuneralNews - September 14, 2017
PITTSBURGH, PA -- Matthews Aurora Funeral Solutions today announced an update of key activities for its ongoing integration of Aurora…