ICCFA Elects New Officers, Directors
STERLING, VA (April 22, 2015) – The International Cemetery, Cremation and Funeral Association elected new leadership during its 2015 Annual Convention & Exposition, April 8-11, in San Antonio, Texas.
ICCFA officers for 2015-2016 are:
- President—Darin B. Drabing (right), Forest Lawn Memorial-Parks & Mortuaries, Glendale, California;
- President-Elect— Michael R. Uselton, CCFE, Gibraltar Remembrance Services, Palmetto, Florida;
- Vice President, Education—Paul Goldstein, Hillside Memorial Park and Mortuary, Los Angeles, California;
- Vice President, Membership & Marketing—Jay Dodds, CFSP, Signature Group, Houston, Texas;
- Vice President, Internal Affairs—Scott R. Sells, CCFE, Service Corporation International, San Jose, California;
- Vice President, External Affairs—Christine Toson Hentges, CCE, The Tribute Companies Inc., Hartland, Wisconsin;
- Treasurer—Gary M. Freytag, CCFE, Spring Grove Cemetery & Arboretum, Cincinnati, Ohio; and
- Secretary—Daniel L. Villa, Inglewood Park Cemetery, Inglewood, California.
Members elected to serve three-year terms on the ICCFA Board of Directors are:
- Richard O. Baldwin, Jr., CCE, Celebris Memorial Services, Quebec, Canada;
- Christine Hunsaker, Hunsaker Partners, Atlanta, Georgia;
- Christopher J. Keller, French Funerals-Cremations, Albuquerque, New Mexico;
- Tim Lancaster, CCFE, Eternal Hills Memorial Gardens & Funeral Home in Klamath Falls, Oregon;
- Lee Longino, Service Corporation International, Palm Harbor, Florida;
- Dyanne M. Matzkevich, Gethsemane Memorial Gardens, Wake Forest, North Carolina;
- George H. Milley III, CCE, Forest Hills Cemetery, Boston, Massachusetts; and
- Mitch Rose, CCFE, CCrE, Woodlawn Cemetery, Bronx, New York.
Past presidents elected to serve a one-year term on the Board are:
- Robert A. Gordon, Sr., CCE, CCFE, CSE, Eternal Hills Memorial Gardens & Funeral Home in Klamath Falls, Oregon;
- Frederick W. Miller, CCE, Memorial Business Systems, Brentwood, Tennessee; and
- Richard T. Sells, CCE, Johnson Consulting Group, San Diego, California.
The International Memorialization Supply Association appointment to the Board is Frederick W. Miller, CCE, Memorial Business Systems, Brentwood, Tennessee.
The presidential appointments to represent the ICCFA on the Cemetery Consumer Service Council are:
- Thomas P. Daly, CCE, CHS Consulting Group, Westwood, Massachusetts; and
- Stephen Burrill, CCE, CCrE, Mount Hope Cemetery, Bangor, Maine.
Members of the 2015-2016 Executive Committee are as follows:
- ICCFA President Darin B. Drabing, Forest Lawn Memorial-Parks & Mortuaries, Glendale, California;
- ICCFA President-Elect Michael R. Uselton, CCFE, Gibraltar Remembrance Services, Palmetto, Florida;
- ICCFA Immediate Past President I. Frederick Lappin CCE, Knollwood Cemetery Corporation and Sharon Memorial Park, Sharon, Massachusetts;
- Paul Elvig, Everett, Washington (president’s appointment);
- David Shipper, Futura Group, Ewing, New Jersey (past presidents’ appointment); and
- ICCFA Treasurer Gary M. Freytag, CCFE, Spring Grove Cemetery & Arboretum, Cincinnati, Ohio (ex-officio).
Founded in 1887, the International Cemetery, Cremation and Funeral Association is the only international trade association representing all segments of the cemetery, cremation, funeral and memorialization profession. Its membership is composed of more than 9,100 rooftop locations and 20,000 professionals in the cemetery, funeral home and crematory industries, as well as supplier and related businesses worldwide.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- WISCONSON VERDICT HAS HHUUGGEE IMPLICATIONS ON THE FUNERAL PROFESSION | FUNERAL nation 117 - July 16, 2018
- Cremation On The Rise: NFDA Predicts The National Cremation Rate Will Climb By A Third Within 20 Years - July 16, 2018
- Homesteaders Expands Finding Resilience to Include New “Ask Dr. Troyer” Video Series - July 16, 2018
You may be interested
WISCONSON VERDICT HAS HHUUGGEE IMPLICATIONS ON THE FUNERAL PROFESSION | FUNERAL nation 117CDFuneralNews - July 16, 2018
The divide continues in the land of cheese. Wisconsin Supreme Court delivered the final verdict saying Funeral Homes and cemeteries…
Cremation On The Rise: NFDA Predicts The National Cremation Rate Will Climb By A Third Within 20 YearsCDFuneralNews - July 16, 2018
BROOKFIELD, Wis. -- Over the next 18 years, the rate of cremation in the United States is projected to increase by nearly 30…
Homesteaders Expands Finding Resilience to Include New “Ask Dr. Troyer” Video SeriesCDFuneralNews - July 16, 2018
West Des Moines, IA – Homesteaders Life Company has expanded its popular Finding Resilience burnout prevention program to include a new video series,…