ICCFA Elects New Officers, Directors
STERLING, VA (April 22, 2015) – The International Cemetery, Cremation and Funeral Association elected new leadership during its 2015 Annual Convention & Exposition, April 8-11, in San Antonio, Texas.
ICCFA officers for 2015-2016 are:
- President—Darin B. Drabing (right), Forest Lawn Memorial-Parks & Mortuaries, Glendale, California;
- President-Elect— Michael R. Uselton, CCFE, Gibraltar Remembrance Services, Palmetto, Florida;
- Vice President, Education—Paul Goldstein, Hillside Memorial Park and Mortuary, Los Angeles, California;
- Vice President, Membership & Marketing—Jay Dodds, CFSP, Signature Group, Houston, Texas;
- Vice President, Internal Affairs—Scott R. Sells, CCFE, Service Corporation International, San Jose, California;
- Vice President, External Affairs—Christine Toson Hentges, CCE, The Tribute Companies Inc., Hartland, Wisconsin;
- Treasurer—Gary M. Freytag, CCFE, Spring Grove Cemetery & Arboretum, Cincinnati, Ohio; and
- Secretary—Daniel L. Villa, Inglewood Park Cemetery, Inglewood, California.
Members elected to serve three-year terms on the ICCFA Board of Directors are:
- Richard O. Baldwin, Jr., CCE, Celebris Memorial Services, Quebec, Canada;
- Christine Hunsaker, Hunsaker Partners, Atlanta, Georgia;
- Christopher J. Keller, French Funerals-Cremations, Albuquerque, New Mexico;
- Tim Lancaster, CCFE, Eternal Hills Memorial Gardens & Funeral Home in Klamath Falls, Oregon;
- Lee Longino, Service Corporation International, Palm Harbor, Florida;
- Dyanne M. Matzkevich, Gethsemane Memorial Gardens, Wake Forest, North Carolina;
- George H. Milley III, CCE, Forest Hills Cemetery, Boston, Massachusetts; and
- Mitch Rose, CCFE, CCrE, Woodlawn Cemetery, Bronx, New York.
Past presidents elected to serve a one-year term on the Board are:
- Robert A. Gordon, Sr., CCE, CCFE, CSE, Eternal Hills Memorial Gardens & Funeral Home in Klamath Falls, Oregon;
- Frederick W. Miller, CCE, Memorial Business Systems, Brentwood, Tennessee; and
- Richard T. Sells, CCE, Johnson Consulting Group, San Diego, California.
The International Memorialization Supply Association appointment to the Board is Frederick W. Miller, CCE, Memorial Business Systems, Brentwood, Tennessee.
The presidential appointments to represent the ICCFA on the Cemetery Consumer Service Council are:
- Thomas P. Daly, CCE, CHS Consulting Group, Westwood, Massachusetts; and
- Stephen Burrill, CCE, CCrE, Mount Hope Cemetery, Bangor, Maine.
Members of the 2015-2016 Executive Committee are as follows:
- ICCFA President Darin B. Drabing, Forest Lawn Memorial-Parks & Mortuaries, Glendale, California;
- ICCFA President-Elect Michael R. Uselton, CCFE, Gibraltar Remembrance Services, Palmetto, Florida;
- ICCFA Immediate Past President I. Frederick Lappin CCE, Knollwood Cemetery Corporation and Sharon Memorial Park, Sharon, Massachusetts;
- Paul Elvig, Everett, Washington (president’s appointment);
- David Shipper, Futura Group, Ewing, New Jersey (past presidents’ appointment); and
- ICCFA Treasurer Gary M. Freytag, CCFE, Spring Grove Cemetery & Arboretum, Cincinnati, Ohio (ex-officio).
Founded in 1887, the International Cemetery, Cremation and Funeral Association is the only international trade association representing all segments of the cemetery, cremation, funeral and memorialization profession. Its membership is composed of more than 9,100 rooftop locations and 20,000 professionals in the cemetery, funeral home and crematory industries, as well as supplier and related businesses worldwide.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- IS FACEBOOK NOW PAY-TO-PLAY? | DISRUPTu! 038 - February 5, 2018
- Homesteaders Recognizes Account Executives for Outstanding Achievement - February 5, 2018
- NFDA Introduces the 2018 Meet the Mentors Program Participants - January 30, 2018
You may be interested
IS FACEBOOK NOW PAY-TO-PLAY? | DISRUPTu! 038CDFuneralNews - February 5, 2018
Are you ready to fight...!? Ready to FIGHT those recent Facebook Newsfeed changes?! You're in luck with this week's brand…
Homesteaders Recognizes Account Executives for Outstanding AchievementCDFuneralNews - February 5, 2018
West Des Moines, Iowa — Homesteaders Life Company, a national leader in pre-need funeral funding, held its national sales meeting and recognition…
We are Building Something Exciting for You… and We Need Your Help!Justin Crowe - January 31, 2018
We want to make your deathcare job easier. Tell us what you want in this 2-minute survey and get entered to win $100! The Connecting Directors and Disrupt Media teams are excited to be planning some new free funeral home marketing content and products for you in 2018 and we want to know what you need most! We want to know your biggest business wins of 2017, the tasks in your day that you hate, and what you feel is holding you back!