ICCFA Elects New Officers, Directors
STERLING, VA (April 22, 2015) – The International Cemetery, Cremation and Funeral Association elected new leadership during its 2015 Annual Convention & Exposition, April 8-11, in San Antonio, Texas.
ICCFA officers for 2015-2016 are:
- President—Darin B. Drabing (right), Forest Lawn Memorial-Parks & Mortuaries, Glendale, California;
- President-Elect— Michael R. Uselton, CCFE, Gibraltar Remembrance Services, Palmetto, Florida;
- Vice President, Education—Paul Goldstein, Hillside Memorial Park and Mortuary, Los Angeles, California;
- Vice President, Membership & Marketing—Jay Dodds, CFSP, Signature Group, Houston, Texas;
- Vice President, Internal Affairs—Scott R. Sells, CCFE, Service Corporation International, San Jose, California;
- Vice President, External Affairs—Christine Toson Hentges, CCE, The Tribute Companies Inc., Hartland, Wisconsin;
- Treasurer—Gary M. Freytag, CCFE, Spring Grove Cemetery & Arboretum, Cincinnati, Ohio; and
- Secretary—Daniel L. Villa, Inglewood Park Cemetery, Inglewood, California.
Members elected to serve three-year terms on the ICCFA Board of Directors are:
- Richard O. Baldwin, Jr., CCE, Celebris Memorial Services, Quebec, Canada;
- Christine Hunsaker, Hunsaker Partners, Atlanta, Georgia;
- Christopher J. Keller, French Funerals-Cremations, Albuquerque, New Mexico;
- Tim Lancaster, CCFE, Eternal Hills Memorial Gardens & Funeral Home in Klamath Falls, Oregon;
- Lee Longino, Service Corporation International, Palm Harbor, Florida;
- Dyanne M. Matzkevich, Gethsemane Memorial Gardens, Wake Forest, North Carolina;
- George H. Milley III, CCE, Forest Hills Cemetery, Boston, Massachusetts; and
- Mitch Rose, CCFE, CCrE, Woodlawn Cemetery, Bronx, New York.
Past presidents elected to serve a one-year term on the Board are:
- Robert A. Gordon, Sr., CCE, CCFE, CSE, Eternal Hills Memorial Gardens & Funeral Home in Klamath Falls, Oregon;
- Frederick W. Miller, CCE, Memorial Business Systems, Brentwood, Tennessee; and
- Richard T. Sells, CCE, Johnson Consulting Group, San Diego, California.
The International Memorialization Supply Association appointment to the Board is Frederick W. Miller, CCE, Memorial Business Systems, Brentwood, Tennessee.
The presidential appointments to represent the ICCFA on the Cemetery Consumer Service Council are:
- Thomas P. Daly, CCE, CHS Consulting Group, Westwood, Massachusetts; and
- Stephen Burrill, CCE, CCrE, Mount Hope Cemetery, Bangor, Maine.
Members of the 2015-2016 Executive Committee are as follows:
- ICCFA President Darin B. Drabing, Forest Lawn Memorial-Parks & Mortuaries, Glendale, California;
- ICCFA President-Elect Michael R. Uselton, CCFE, Gibraltar Remembrance Services, Palmetto, Florida;
- ICCFA Immediate Past President I. Frederick Lappin CCE, Knollwood Cemetery Corporation and Sharon Memorial Park, Sharon, Massachusetts;
- Paul Elvig, Everett, Washington (president’s appointment);
- David Shipper, Futura Group, Ewing, New Jersey (past presidents’ appointment); and
- ICCFA Treasurer Gary M. Freytag, CCFE, Spring Grove Cemetery & Arboretum, Cincinnati, Ohio (ex-officio).
Founded in 1887, the International Cemetery, Cremation and Funeral Association is the only international trade association representing all segments of the cemetery, cremation, funeral and memorialization profession. Its membership is composed of more than 9,100 rooftop locations and 20,000 professionals in the cemetery, funeral home and crematory industries, as well as supplier and related businesses worldwide.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- Five EASY Tips For Your 2018 Marketing and a FREE ___!!! | DISRUPTu! 035 - January 15, 2018
- How to Keep Families Engaged on your Website - January 15, 2018
- 5 Ways to Build Your Business - January 12, 2018
You may be interested
FBI Investigates Funeral Home Running “Remains Dealing” Side-BusinessJustin Crowe - January 15, 2018
The Federal Bureau of Investigation is checking into Sunset Mesa Funeral Home in Montrose, CO, where owner Megan Hess is…
MAJOR Facebook News Feed Changes and What They Mean For Your Deathcare BusinessRyan Thogmartin - January 15, 2018
Last week, Facebook made an announcement about MAJOR changes coming to the news feed algorithm. Watch this Facebook Live to learn how…
Five EASY Tips For Your 2018 Marketing and a FREE ___!!! | DISRUPTu! 035CDFuneralNews - January 15, 2018
It’s good to be back! A new year, new goals and new goals to CRUSH! Ryan answers how you use…