Capstone Preneed Solutions enters mutually beneficial partnership with Golden Considerations, Inc
News travels FAST!
We are truly excited about our decision to enter into this mutually beneficial partnership with Golden Considerations, Inc. This strategic alliance positions us to fully utilize our combined repertoire of services and products for our customers’ maximum benefit. Golden Consideration’s CEO, Robert Rae, recognized the potential of aligning our companies and pursued a relationship stating, “The experience of Capstone’s team will be a welcomed complement to GC”. As conversations developed, it was evident to the principals of Capstone that “the timing matches Capstone’s original vision and meets one of the foremost goals of diversification in services and products for our customers and prospective customers.”
As is common with marketplace changes, there is much speculation on how this affects customers. Let’s look at some of the facts:
- First, it’s a perfect situation for our clients…. nothing has to change unless they want it to change.
- Our customers may continue using their current preneed carrier without change. Period.
- Every customer will have access to new products and services (where available in their state).
- This is the perfect opportunity for prospective customers to begin working with an experienced team and comprehensive portfolio.
The footprint overlap between the two companies is minimal and the combination of the product offerings of each company are an enhancement that will allow for an additional range of services for all clients. Customers may continue as they are or choose to capitalize on added portfolio choices now available to them. Our representatives will be available to answer questions and go over products and services that may be of value.
Our collaborative mission remains the same: provide our customers with top of the line products, reduce shortfalls while increasing customer revenue and profit. This partnership allows us to more effectively and efficiently serve our clients and stay true to our mission.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- Funeral Cribs Episode 5 – Sunset Memorial Park, Alabama - January 18, 2018
- 5 Ways to Build Your Business - January 16, 2018
- Free Live Webinar: How Will The 2018 Tax Laws Affect Your Funeral Home? - January 15, 2018
You may be interested
Funeral Cribs Episode 5 – Sunset Memorial Park, AlabamaCDFuneralNews - January 18, 2018
The Sunset Memorial Park Funeral Home has had one major goal in mind from the time it started until now,…
Blog Archives Decedent’s Final Tweets… And They are HeartbreakingJustin Crowe - January 16, 2018
The digital age has created some fascinating unprecedented scenarios concerning legacy. Facebook chronicles our lives, so when my kids are…