[FREE WHITE PAPER] 9 Tips for Incorporating Video Into Your Social Media Strategy
Why You Should Post Video Content In Facebook
- Adding video builds rapport with your consumer base, allowing them to put a face with a name, “humanizing” your company
- Video allows you to convey complex information better to your audience and eliminates the possibility of it getting lost in a lengthy, multiple paragraph text-only post
- There are ONE BILLION Facebook video views per day
- 50% of Facebook users in the US watch at least one video per day
- Video increases time users spend on your page by two minutes
How can you attract attention to the services you offer without “turning off” people who Like your page? One answer lies in the changes recently made by Facebook, once again driven by consumer feedback. Users have responded well to native videos posted on Facebook… clips uploaded directly to the social network rather than links to YouTube videos. Because of this, Facebook’s algorithms will “prefer” these types of videos over static promotional posts or linked video content.
Not sure how to incorporate video into your social strategy?
We’ve got you covered with a few tips and tricks to make your transition into video seamless and successful.
Download our free PDF white paper here: http://www.funeralsocial.com/VideoPDF
About DISRUPT Media: DISRUPT Media is a full service social media management and content agency dedicated to the funeral profession. Started by Ryan Thogmartin, DISRUPT Media provides creative ideas and a simple plan to produce a social media presence that is completely unique for each client. For more information, call DISRUPT Media at 740.617.0599 or visit the website at www.FUNERALSocial.com.
Remember that many factors play into social media success. Image size, the time of day you post, and the length of posts all play a part in the organic reach of a post and the engagement of that post. You may be concerned about the legalities of posting non-original content, the mechanics involved, or your ability engage in online conversations. If so, you can turn to the experts at DISRUPT Media. We are the only full-service social media agency specifically catering to the funeral profession. Go to http://funeralsocial.com to find out more about the services we offer. Our clients who are a part of our FUNERAL Social Design Process are seeing an increase in post reach and engagement of over 300%
Go to http://funeralsocial.com to find out more about the services we offer. Our clients who are apart of our FUNERAL Social Design Process are seeing an increase in post reach and engagement of over 300%.
Latest posts by DISRUPT Media (see all)
- FREE Veterans Day Tribute Video Download - November 9, 2017
- HOW TO: Incorporate Your Social Media Strategy With Your Traditional Marketing Efforts - November 2, 2017
- Take That Step | FUNERAL hustle 013 - October 5, 2017
You may be interested
Funeral Cribs Episode 5 – Sunset Memorial Park, AlabamaCDFuneralNews - January 18, 2018
The Sunset Memorial Park Funeral Home has had one major goal in mind from the time it started until now,…
Blog Archives Decedent’s Final Tweets… And They are HeartbreakingJustin Crowe - January 16, 2018
The digital age has created some fascinating unprecedented scenarios concerning legacy. Facebook chronicles our lives, so when my kids are…