The Limited Edition Valentine’s Day Chocolate Box for Every Funeral Director
As black as your soul, this LIMITED EDITION Fatally Yours Gourmet Chocolate box is absolutely to die for.
Packaged appropriately in a custom black heart with gold-embossed “Fatally Yours”. Each chocolate is delicately handmade and finished in gold leaf before being placed in a custom made insert tray for extra protection before dissecting.
Each box comes with a chopped, diced, and broken into bits cookies and cream white chocolate torso. You will also receive a Fatally Yours sticker and a medical diagram of the chocolate specimens.
In total, you will receive 19 pieces of premium, handmade and abysmally dark chocolates including:
- White Chocolate Bones and Skeletal Hands
- Blood-red Velvet White Chocolate Candies
- Hazelnut Praline Tiramisu
- Caramel-filled (and anatomically correct) Hearts
- Peanut Butter Cup Coffins
- Coconut Candy
- Malt-filled Swiss Chocolate
- Passion-less Fruit with Fragrant Vanilla Bean
- Jumbo Speculoos skull
- Jumbo Peanut Butter Cup Skull
- Cookies and Cream White Chocolate Torso
NOTE: We have a very limited number available and will ship these out by Monday, February 9th in order to receive these in time for Valentine’s Day.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- BEAN TOWN BREAK DOWN | FUNERAL hustle 015 - November 14, 2017
- NFDA Goes Big In Boston - November 14, 2017
- 2017 REFLECTION OF NFDA BOSTON AND A TRIBUTE TO THE VETERANS | FUNERAL nation 094 - November 13, 2017
You may be interested
BEAN TOWN BREAK DOWN | FUNERAL hustle 015CDFuneralNews - November 14, 2017
Ryan is exposed EXPOSED as a terrible (.....) in FUNERAL hustle 015! Part 2 of our Boston NFDA recap we…
NFDA Goes Big In BostonCDFuneralNews - November 14, 2017
Brookfield, Wis. – The National Funeral Directors Association (NFDA) 2017 International Convention & Expo, held October 29 through November 1…
2017 REFLECTION OF NFDA BOSTON AND A TRIBUTE TO THE VETERANS | FUNERAL nation 094CDFuneralNews - November 13, 2017
On this episode, we send a big "thank you" to our very own Funeral Commander, Jeff Harbeson in honor of…