The Limited Edition Valentine’s Day Chocolate Box for Every Funeral Director
As black as your soul, this LIMITED EDITION Fatally Yours Gourmet Chocolate box is absolutely to die for.
Packaged appropriately in a custom black heart with gold-embossed “Fatally Yours”. Each chocolate is delicately handmade and finished in gold leaf before being placed in a custom made insert tray for extra protection before dissecting.
Each box comes with a chopped, diced, and broken into bits cookies and cream white chocolate torso. You will also receive a Fatally Yours sticker and a medical diagram of the chocolate specimens.
In total, you will receive 19 pieces of premium, handmade and abysmally dark chocolates including:
- White Chocolate Bones and Skeletal Hands
- Blood-red Velvet White Chocolate Candies
- Hazelnut Praline Tiramisu
- Caramel-filled (and anatomically correct) Hearts
- Peanut Butter Cup Coffins
- Coconut Candy
- Malt-filled Swiss Chocolate
- Passion-less Fruit with Fragrant Vanilla Bean
- Jumbo Speculoos skull
- Jumbo Peanut Butter Cup Skull
- Cookies and Cream White Chocolate Torso
NOTE: We have a very limited number available and will ship these out by Monday, February 9th in order to receive these in time for Valentine’s Day.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- Preneed Funeral Sales Advisor - August 11, 2017
- Physicians Mutual Celebrates Preneed Anniversary with NFDA Sponsorship - August 9, 2017
- The Only Good Aftercare Program Is A Consistent One - August 7, 2017
You may be interested
Preneed Funeral Sales AdvisorCDFuneralNews - August 11, 2017
Premier Funeral Solutions is currently seeking a Preneed Funeral Sales Advisor . Premier Funeral Solutions offers tools and methodologies developed to help…
12 Benefits of Social Media Every Funeral Home Needs to KnowRyan Thogmartin - August 10, 2017
Social media is 'marketing.' It's not the new marketing, it's the current state of marketing, and funeral homes and death care companies can no longer afford to ignore it. There are so many reasons why death care companies need to get their heads out of the sand and start engaging on the platforms used by over 68% of all Americans.
Six Times Twitter Reminded Us Funerals Don’t Have to be BoringMadison Ashby - August 9, 2017
These six people had funerals on their mind for one reason or another and decided to share with the Twitter world what they were thinking, and I’m pretty glad they did. People can come up with some pretty crazy things if you let them ramble.