The Limited Edition Valentine’s Day Chocolate Box for Every Funeral Director
As black as your soul, this LIMITED EDITION Fatally Yours Gourmet Chocolate box is absolutely to die for.
Packaged appropriately in a custom black heart with gold-embossed “Fatally Yours”. Each chocolate is delicately handmade and finished in gold leaf before being placed in a custom made insert tray for extra protection before dissecting.
Each box comes with a chopped, diced, and broken into bits cookies and cream white chocolate torso. You will also receive a Fatally Yours sticker and a medical diagram of the chocolate specimens.
In total, you will receive 19 pieces of premium, handmade and abysmally dark chocolates including:
- White Chocolate Bones and Skeletal Hands
- Blood-red Velvet White Chocolate Candies
- Hazelnut Praline Tiramisu
- Caramel-filled (and anatomically correct) Hearts
- Peanut Butter Cup Coffins
- Coconut Candy
- Malt-filled Swiss Chocolate
- Passion-less Fruit with Fragrant Vanilla Bean
- Jumbo Speculoos skull
- Jumbo Peanut Butter Cup Skull
- Cookies and Cream White Chocolate Torso
NOTE: We have a very limited number available and will ship these out by Monday, February 9th in order to receive these in time for Valentine’s Day.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- IS FACEBOOK NOW PAY-TO-PLAY? | DISRUPTu! 038 - February 5, 2018
- Homesteaders Recognizes Account Executives for Outstanding Achievement - February 5, 2018
- NFDA Introduces the 2018 Meet the Mentors Program Participants - January 30, 2018
You may be interested
IS FACEBOOK NOW PAY-TO-PLAY? | DISRUPTu! 038CDFuneralNews - February 5, 2018
Are you ready to fight...!? Ready to FIGHT those recent Facebook Newsfeed changes?! You're in luck with this week's brand…
Homesteaders Recognizes Account Executives for Outstanding AchievementCDFuneralNews - February 5, 2018
West Des Moines, Iowa — Homesteaders Life Company, a national leader in pre-need funeral funding, held its national sales meeting and recognition…
We are Building Something Exciting for You… and We Need Your Help!Justin Crowe - January 31, 2018
We want to make your deathcare job easier. Tell us what you want in this 2-minute survey and get entered to win $100! The Connecting Directors and Disrupt Media teams are excited to be planning some new free funeral home marketing content and products for you in 2018 and we want to know what you need most! We want to know your biggest business wins of 2017, the tasks in your day that you hate, and what you feel is holding you back!