Sales Representative – West Hartford, CT
Elm-Cap Industries is a locally recognized full service funeral supply company based out of West Hartford, CT. We have been in business since 1915 and are a Franchise of Paws & Remember, Distributor of Signet Supply and a Licensee of Wilbert Funeral Services, Inc., one of the largest funeral supply organizations in the United States and Canada.
Develop and maintain partnerships with funeral home customers by providing unique multi-faceted solutions and product advice.
- Call on funeral home customers to develop relationships and identify needs
- Identify customer needs through the use of consultative selling
- Make product presentations to various size groups
- Conduct on-going product training with our customers
- Graduate of an accredited mortuary science program
- Must live within the geographical area
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Intermediate computer skills, including but not limited to, Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel, and Outlook.
To Apply: Send resume to Tommy Abbate’ @ email@example.com
No phone calls or faxed resumes please. All inquiries will be kept confidential
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- UPDATE ON HUGE FUNERAL INDUSTRY CIVIL LAWSUIT | FUNERAL nation 101 – CHANGE MAKERS - January 21, 2018
- Funeral Cribs Episode 5 – Sunset Memorial Park, Alabama - January 18, 2018
- 5 Ways to Build Your Business - January 16, 2018
You may be interested
UPDATE ON HUGE FUNERAL INDUSTRY CIVIL LAWSUIT | FUNERAL nation 101 – CHANGE MAKERSCDFuneralNews - January 21, 2018
On this episode, we talk with a death care attorney who is handling a high profile civil lawsuit affecting thousands…
Funeral Cribs Episode 5 – Sunset Memorial Park, AlabamaCDFuneralNews - January 18, 2018
The Sunset Memorial Park Funeral Home has had one major goal in mind from the time it started until now,…
Blog Archives Decedent’s Final Tweets… And They are HeartbreakingJustin Crowe - January 16, 2018
The digital age has created some fascinating unprecedented scenarios concerning legacy. Facebook chronicles our lives, so when my kids are…