[VIDEO] Can Ebola Remains Be Embalmed?
Last week Jeff Chancellor, CFSP, Director of Education, Training and Research for Eckels provided us with a great article about what funeral homes should think about when planning for Ebola. On monday Jeff did a skype interview with us to answer some more hard-hitting questions around the growing topic of Ebola preparation.
Watch this interview to get answers to questions like:
1) Can we embalm Ebola remains?
2) Are normal funeral home disinfectants effective against Ebola?
3) What do we do with the preparation room waste after Ebola?
4) How do I choose a barrier glove, mask and gown?
5) How do I clean up my cots or workspaces?
Have questions Jeff didn’t answer? Please leave them in the comments below.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- RELEASE THE FN CRAKN! | FUNERAL nation 114 - June 18, 2018
- FrontRunner Professional Announces Expansion of Development Team - June 18, 2018
- Understanding Cremation Growth - June 14, 2018
You may be interested
FTC Releases Results of Undercover Funeral Rule Investigation… 4 Regions BombedJustin Crowe - June 18, 2018
The FTC has released its report detailing the results of its undercover Funeral Rule investigation for 2017. Last year, the…
RELEASE THE FN CRAKN! | FUNERAL nation 114CDFuneralNews - June 18, 2018
It's a barn burner... The Commander is moving his Command Post!!! Besides the Commander on the move, the boys speak…
FrontRunner Professional Announces Expansion of Development TeamCDFuneralNews - June 18, 2018
Today FrontRunner Professional announced a significant expansion to their programming and development team with the addition of Greg Daye and…