[VIDEO] Can Ebola Remains Be Embalmed?
Last week Jeff Chancellor, CFSP, Director of Education, Training and Research for Eckels provided us with a great article about what funeral homes should think about when planning for Ebola. On monday Jeff did a skype interview with us to answer some more hard-hitting questions around the growing topic of Ebola preparation.
Watch this interview to get answers to questions like:
1) Can we embalm Ebola remains?
2) Are normal funeral home disinfectants effective against Ebola?
3) What do we do with the preparation room waste after Ebola?
4) How do I choose a barrier glove, mask and gown?
5) How do I clean up my cots or workspaces?
Have questions Jeff didn’t answer? Please leave them in the comments below.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- IS FACEBOOK NOW PAY-TO-PLAY? | DISRUPTu! 038 - February 5, 2018
- Homesteaders Recognizes Account Executives for Outstanding Achievement - February 5, 2018
- NFDA Introduces the 2018 Meet the Mentors Program Participants - January 30, 2018
You may be interested
IS FACEBOOK NOW PAY-TO-PLAY? | DISRUPTu! 038CDFuneralNews - February 5, 2018
Are you ready to fight...!? Ready to FIGHT those recent Facebook Newsfeed changes?! You're in luck with this week's brand…
Homesteaders Recognizes Account Executives for Outstanding AchievementCDFuneralNews - February 5, 2018
West Des Moines, Iowa — Homesteaders Life Company, a national leader in pre-need funeral funding, held its national sales meeting and recognition…
We are Building Something Exciting for You… and We Need Your Help!Justin Crowe - January 31, 2018
We want to make your deathcare job easier. Tell us what you want in this 2-minute survey and get entered to win $100! The Connecting Directors and Disrupt Media teams are excited to be planning some new free funeral home marketing content and products for you in 2018 and we want to know what you need most! We want to know your biggest business wins of 2017, the tasks in your day that you hate, and what you feel is holding you back!