[VIDEO] Can Ebola Remains Be Embalmed?
Last week Jeff Chancellor, CFSP, Director of Education, Training and Research for Eckels provided us with a great article about what funeral homes should think about when planning for Ebola. On monday Jeff did a skype interview with us to answer some more hard-hitting questions around the growing topic of Ebola preparation.
Watch this interview to get answers to questions like:
1) Can we embalm Ebola remains?
2) Are normal funeral home disinfectants effective against Ebola?
3) What do we do with the preparation room waste after Ebola?
4) How do I choose a barrier glove, mask and gown?
5) How do I clean up my cots or workspaces?
Have questions Jeff didn’t answer? Please leave them in the comments below.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- Homesteaders: A Deep Dive | FUNERAL hustle 012 - September 14, 2017
- FrontRunner Professional Announces Ultimate ‘DIY’ Funeral Home Website Platform - September 14, 2017
- Matthews Aurora Funeral Solutions Shares Integration Update - September 14, 2017
You may be interested
Homesteaders: A Deep Dive | FUNERAL hustle 012CDFuneralNews - September 14, 2017
Ryan heads to Homesteaders Life Company HQ to discuss their future partnership with Homesteaders and why and how this partnership…
FrontRunner Professional Announces Ultimate ‘DIY’ Funeral Home Website PlatformCDFuneralNews - September 14, 2017
Today FrontRunner Professional announced the release of it’s brand new website platform, marking a major change for the entire death…
Matthews Aurora Funeral Solutions Shares Integration UpdateCDFuneralNews - September 14, 2017
PITTSBURGH, PA -- Matthews Aurora Funeral Solutions today announced an update of key activities for its ongoing integration of Aurora…