[VIDEO] Can Ebola Remains Be Embalmed?
Last week Jeff Chancellor, CFSP, Director of Education, Training and Research for Eckels provided us with a great article about what funeral homes should think about when planning for Ebola. On monday Jeff did a skype interview with us to answer some more hard-hitting questions around the growing topic of Ebola preparation.
Watch this interview to get answers to questions like:
1) Can we embalm Ebola remains?
2) Are normal funeral home disinfectants effective against Ebola?
3) What do we do with the preparation room waste after Ebola?
4) How do I choose a barrier glove, mask and gown?
5) How do I clean up my cots or workspaces?
Have questions Jeff didn’t answer? Please leave them in the comments below.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- Foundation Partners Group Adds Anderson-McQueen to FPG Family - August 17, 2017
- Sales Professional – North FL/Georgia - August 17, 2017
- On Our Soapbox: The Truth About Cremation | FUNERAL nation 085 - August 16, 2017
You may be interested
Foundation Partners Group Adds Anderson-McQueen to FPG FamilyCDFuneralNews - August 17, 2017
Orlando, FL – Foundation Partners Group (FPG), a leading provider of innovative funeral, cemetery and cremation experiences and products, has…
Sales Professional – North FL/GeorgiaCDFuneralNews - August 17, 2017
Wilbert Funeral Services Inc. is a wholesale product and service provider to the funeral industry. Our manufactured products include burial…
On Our Soapbox: The Truth About Cremation | FUNERAL nation 085CDFuneralNews - August 16, 2017
Cremation truth and Social Media Screwup: Watch Ryan & The Commander tell it like it is on their soapbox! (more…)