[VIDEO] Can Ebola Remains Be Embalmed?
Last week Jeff Chancellor, CFSP, Director of Education, Training and Research for Eckels provided us with a great article about what funeral homes should think about when planning for Ebola. On monday Jeff did a skype interview with us to answer some more hard-hitting questions around the growing topic of Ebola preparation.
Watch this interview to get answers to questions like:
1) Can we embalm Ebola remains?
2) Are normal funeral home disinfectants effective against Ebola?
3) What do we do with the preparation room waste after Ebola?
4) How do I choose a barrier glove, mask and gown?
5) How do I clean up my cots or workspaces?
Have questions Jeff didn’t answer? Please leave them in the comments below.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- UPDATE ON HUGE FUNERAL INDUSTRY CIVIL LAWSUIT | FUNERAL nation 101 – CHANGE MAKERS - January 21, 2018
- OGR Annual Conference Offers Solutions to Business Problems in Savannah, GA April 4-6, 2018 - January 21, 2018
- Funeral Cribs Episode 5 – Sunset Memorial Park, Alabama - January 18, 2018
You may be interested
UPDATE ON HUGE FUNERAL INDUSTRY CIVIL LAWSUIT | FUNERAL nation 101 – CHANGE MAKERSCDFuneralNews - January 21, 2018
On this episode, we talk with a death care attorney who is handling a high profile civil lawsuit affecting thousands…
OGR Annual Conference Offers Solutions to Business Problems in Savannah, GA April 4-6, 2018CDFuneralNews - January 21, 2018
AUSTIN, TX – JANUARY 2018 - The International Order of the Golden Rule (OGR), the world’s leading professional association dedicated…
Funeral Cribs Episode 5 – Sunset Memorial Park, AlabamaCDFuneralNews - January 18, 2018
The Sunset Memorial Park Funeral Home has had one major goal in mind from the time it started until now,…