Funeral Service Suppliers Win NFDA Convention Booth Contest
The National Funeral Directors Association (NFDA) recognized three funeral service suppliers for having the best booths in the Expo Hall during the 2014 NFDA International Convention & Expo, which took place October 12-15 in Nashville, Tenn.
Convention attendees voted for their favorite booth in the Expo Hall in three categories: booths 400 square feet or larger, booths 300 square feet or smaller and new exhibitors (any size booth). Attendees were asked to judge booths based on five criteria: creativity, imagination and originality; use of product, images and visuals in booth design; booth staff’s enthusiasm, friendliness and interaction with attendees; promotional giveaways; and overall appearance and experience.
The 2014 NFDA Booth Contest winners are:
- Category 1 – Booths 400 square feet or larger: Messenger
- Category 2 – Booths 300 square feet or smaller: Memory Glass
- Category 3 – New NFDA exhibitors: Legacy.com
NFDA thanks its 2014 International Convention & Expo sponsors:
- Platinum Sponsor: Chrysler, Federated Insurance
- Gold Sponsors: Batesville, Frazer Consultants, NGL Insurance Group, Physicians Mutual
- Silver Sponsors: ASD – Answering Service for Directors, Aurora, Bass-Mollett Publishers, Carriage Services, Facultatieve Technologies, The HELPCard, Homesteaders Life, Implant Recycling, Live Oak Bank, Madelyn Company, Messenger, Nomis Publications Inc.
- Bronze Sponsors: Clear Point, Doric Products Inc., Hunter-Warfield, Jefferson Gardens, Love Urns, Wilbert, Wuxi ANA
- Contributors: Abigail Press, ASCAP, Creter Vault, The Dodge Company, funeralOne, Global Mortuary Affairs, Heavensgate
NFDA is the world’s leading and largest funeral service association, serving 19,700 individual members who represent more than 10,000 funeral homes in the United States and 39 countries around the world. NFDA is the trusted leader, beacon for ethics and the strongest advocate for the profession. NFDA is the association of choice because it offers funeral professionals comprehensive educational resources, tools to manage successful businesses, guidance to become pillars in their communities and the expertise to foster future generations of funeral professionals. NFDA is headquartered in Brookfield, Wis., and has an office in Washington, D.C. For more information, visit www.nfda.org.
Photo by: FuneralOne
Go to http://funeralsocial.com to find out more about the services we offer. Our clients who are apart of our FUNERAL Social Design Process are seeing an increase in post reach and engagement of over 300%.
Ryan is also the founder of ConnectingDirectors.com. ConnectingDirectors.com is the leading online daily publication for funeral professionals with a reader base of over 45,000 of the most elite and forward-thinking professionals in the profession. With ConnectingDirectors.com Ryan has created a global community through an online platform allowing funeral professionals to Stay Current. Stay Informed and Stay Elite.
Latest posts by Ryan Thogmartin (see all)
- 1990 vs 2017 – Marketing Then and Now [Infographic] - September 11, 2017
- The Top 8 Tools We Use for Productivity and Funeral Businesses Can Use Too - September 7, 2017
- DISRUPT Media Announces the Launch of DeathCareJobs.com - August 31, 2017
You may be interested
Homesteaders: A Deep Dive | FUNERAL hustle 012CDFuneralNews - September 14, 2017
Ryan heads to Homesteaders Life Company HQ to discuss their future partnership with Homesteaders and why and how this partnership…
FrontRunner Professional Announces Ultimate ‘DIY’ Funeral Home Website PlatformCDFuneralNews - September 14, 2017
Today FrontRunner Professional announced the release of it’s brand new website platform, marking a major change for the entire death…
Matthews Aurora Funeral Solutions Shares Integration UpdateCDFuneralNews - September 14, 2017
PITTSBURGH, PA -- Matthews Aurora Funeral Solutions today announced an update of key activities for its ongoing integration of Aurora…