Sales Market Manager – Wheat Ridge, CO
Selling Power Magazine rated SCI/Dignity Memorial #31 in the Top 50 Best Service Companies to Sell For (2013)! We are growing our sales force by 30% this year to meet the increasing demand for our products and services. This opportunity represents exceptional income potential, training, and career advancement!
We are looking for a strong, professional Sales Market Manager for the Wheat Ridge, CO Market.
The Sales Manager’s responsibilities will include the following:
- Ability to motivate individuals with excellent communication skills, incredible relationship-building abilities, and a natural talent to lead
- Managing Sales Professionals, including motivating Sales Teams to become highly productive in a professional environment
- The Sales Manager will coach and mentor the Sales Counselors to manage leads and train the team on customer service and satisfaction, prospecting, product knowledge, sales presentations, closing skills, product/service pricing, terms, paperwork, and interpreting sales guidelines
- Help prepare yearly sales quotas and ensure that quotas are achieved
- Recruit and hire Sales Counselors
- Provide Sales Counselors with proper training regarding sales techniques, legal requirements, and company products, policies, and procedures
- Review and evaluate the Sales Team’s performance
- Handle personnel issues concerning the Sales Team
- Conduct and assist in the Weekly Sales Meeting
- Ensure all contracts and paperwork is completed and returned accurately and in a timely manner
- Work in the Field with the Sales Team
- Traveling locally is required
- Minimum of 5-7 years of work experience as a Sales Manager
- Basic computer and technology skills required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent understanding of the selling process
- Time management and organizational skills
- Proven Sales Team leadership in a quota-driven environment
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Creative and detail-oriented
- Service industry experience preferred
- Health benefits (medical, dental, vision, life)
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan with company match
- Vacation and sick time
- Tuition reimbursement
- Funeral discounts, and more
Who we are. What we do.
We’re more than North America’s largest provider of funeral, cremation and cemetery services. We are mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, sons and daughters who are devoted to the communities where we live and work. We are more than 20,000 dedicated individuals who provide caring assistance to families in need, honor veterans and public servants and deliver lifesaving programs to help keep children and seniors safe. We operate under the umbrella of the Dignity Memorial network of 1,800 funeral homes and cemeteries. Dignity Memorial providers care for more than 300,000 families each year and understand the importance of thoughtful, personalized arrangements. We believe creating meaningful ways to pay tribute to a loved one begins with compassion and is shaped by the understanding that each life is truly unique. For us, there is no greater responsibility than honoring and preserving the story of one’s life.
SCI offers advanced training resources, career advancement opportunities in the largest organization in the industry, attractive benefits, and a wonderful community to serve with plenty of culture and personality.
For immediate consideration, please forward resume to email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- On Our Soapbox: The Truth About Cremation | FUNERAL nation 085 - August 16, 2017
- How Watching Movies In a Cemetery Became an L.A. Summer Staple - August 14, 2017
- Funeral Home Owner Howie VanRensselaer Wins July Sich Casket Giveaway - August 13, 2017
You may be interested
On Our Soapbox: The Truth About Cremation | FUNERAL nation 085CDFuneralNews - August 16, 2017
Cremation truth and Social Media Screwup: Watch Ryan & The Commander tell it like it is on their soapbox! (more…)
How Watching Movies In a Cemetery Became an L.A. Summer StapleCDFuneralNews - August 14, 2017
The often sold-out Hollywood Forever Cemetery screenings have cemented themselves as a seasonal institution in the Southland, drawing scores of fans and A-listers.
Funeral Homes are Struggling to Keep Their Doors OpenRyan Thogmartin - August 13, 2017
This is a topic and conversation that does not get talked about or covered enough. We all want to put the blame on cremation and ignore the fact that many of the issues facing funeral homes aren't because families choose cremation but because of bad business decisions of many funeral directors who don't want to change or accept cremation.