ICCFA Wide World Of Sales Conference Program Announced
STERLING, VA (October 7, 2014) – The International Cemetery, Cremation and Funeral Association has announced the program schedule and lineup for the 2015 Wide World of Sales Conference that will be held January 14-16, 2015, at Bally’s/Paris Resorts & Casinos in Las Vegas, Nevada.
On Thursday morning, keynote speaker Anthony Iannarino will share “Building Level 4 Value Creation.” He will discuss how to evaluate the level of value you are delivering and how to ensure that interaction positions you as a thought leader, an industry expert and seen as a valuable partner to your client’s business.
On Friday morning, keynote speaker Nancy Friedman will teach you the language of sales during her presentation “Sales Communication Skills A to Z.” Friedman, also known as “The Telephone Doctor,” is an expert in capturing and navigating the customer contact from lead to sale and will share valuable information that will be useful for a lifetime.
There are also numerous breakout sessions throughout the conference. The following is a list of a just a few sessions that will be offered.
- Join Kevin Gaffney and Todd Carlson, both with Funeral Directors Life Insurance Company, for “I Didn’t Know We Could Do That!,” as they give you a blueprint for never again having a “standard” funeral or burial on your property. They’ll also share their personal stories of cases they experienced as funeral directors that started off as a challenge, but ended up with families signing their praises.
- Wake up and smell the money that you could be making by integrating technology into your marketing plan during “Tech Tock Goes the Clock: A Technology Breakfast Panel.” You won’t want to miss this panel on Friday morning, with some of the greatest technology innovators in our profession today:
- Nick Tempe, webCemeteries.com, Virginville, Pennsylvania (moderator)
- Debbie Budke, Spring Grove Cemetery & Arboretum, Cincinnati, Ohio
- Greg Young, Funeral Innovations, Des Moines, Iowa
- Mike Regina, Funeral Decisions, Hoboken, New Jersey
- Attendees will share their stories of great “Service Recovery: Turning Bad Customer Experiences Into Great Word of Mouth” on Thursday morning. John Bolton, CCE, will moderate this discussion of how to recover from service failures while retaining the customer and even enhancing the experience the customer would have otherwise had. Good recovery has a positive impact on satisfaction, recommendation intention, word-of-mouth, loyalty, image and trust.
- Are you providing your customers with exceptional service that leaves them saying “WOW!” and leaves you with a strong, long-lasting relationship and an incredible preneed opportunity? Let Dan Kientzel guide you in the direction of “Creating WOW Experiences” and help you develop a plan that delivers a wow factor to every family. The plan includes everyone who comes in contact with a family: sales counselors, managers, your frontline personnel and funeral directors/cemeterians.
Complete program, scholarship, hotel and registration information is available at www.wideworldofsales.com. Registration fee discounts are available for multiple attendees from the same company, dropping as low as $400. This, coupled with a hotel room rate is just $89 per night, makes Wide World of Sales one of the most affordable conferences in the profession. Registration includes”
- Training for all aspects of sales in our profession: preneed and at-need, as a sales counselor or manager, product & service sales, public relations and marketing
- Sessions on working with hospice, aftercare, technology, creating WOW experiences, building good word of mouth, educating rather than selling, not saying “no” to a customer, and more
- Take-home binder full of practical, ready-to-use ideas that you’ll reference for years to come
- Unparalleled networking opportunities with the industry’s top salespeople
- Fireside Chat with sales legend Gary O’Sullivan, Welcome Reception, Thursday lunch, and coffee, breakfasts and breaks on both Thursday & Friday
Founded in 1887, the International Cemetery, Cremation and Funeral Association is the only international trade association representing all segments of the cemetery, cremation, funeral and memorialization profession. Its membership is composed of more than 8,900 rooftop locations and 15,000 professionals in the cemetery, funeral home and crematory industries, as well as supplier and related businesses worldwide.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- Free Live Webinar: How Will The 2018 Tax Laws Affect Your Funeral Home? - January 15, 2018
- Five EASY Tips For Your 2018 Marketing and a FREE ___!!! | DISRUPTu! 035 - January 15, 2018
- How to Keep Families Engaged on your Website - January 15, 2018
You may be interested
FBI Investigates Funeral Home Running “Remains Dealing” Side-BusinessJustin Crowe - January 15, 2018
The Federal Bureau of Investigation is checking into Sunset Mesa Funeral Home in Montrose, CO, where owner Megan Hess is…
MAJOR Facebook News Feed Changes and What They Mean For Your Deathcare BusinessRyan Thogmartin - January 15, 2018
Last week, Facebook made an announcement about MAJOR changes coming to the news feed algorithm. Watch this Facebook Live to learn how…
Free Live Webinar: How Will The 2018 Tax Laws Affect Your Funeral Home?CDFuneralNews - January 15, 2018
It’s a new year however a revision of the “Tax Cuts and Jobs Act” (“TC&JA”) was signed into law December…