Batesville Offers Free Seminars at NFDA to Help Funeral Homes Grow
Four 15-Minute Seminars Provide Actionable Tips to Enhance Your Business
Batesville, the leading provider of innovative solutions to the death care industry, will host a series of seminars at the upcoming National Funeral Directors Association (NFDA) International Convention and Expo in Nashville, TN. These lively fifteen-minute seminars are designed to provide practical, real-world tips on some of the key business issues funeral professionals face today. Sessions will be conducted on Monday, October 13 and Tuesday, October 14 in a dedicated theater in the Batesville booth (#2023).
“Education is an extremely important element of the NFDA convention,” explains Troy Turner, chief marketing officer for Batesville. “This is a great opportunity to share some of the insights and information we’ve gained through research and direct field experience over the past year. No matter what challenges you’re facing, we believe you’ll walk away with some practical ideas you can implement in your business.”
NFDA attendees are invited to attend the following sessions:
- How to Become Profitable with Cremation – presented by cremation expert Nectar Ramiréz, Sales Director of Cremation Options – 1 p.m. – Monday, October 13 and Tuesday, October 14
- How to Understand Families through Consumer Insights – presented by Troy Turner, Batesville VP & Chief Marketing Officer – 2 p.m. – Monday, October 13 and Tuesday, October 14
- How to Use Social Media to Positively Impact Your Funeral Home – presented by Mike Bryan, General Manager of Technology Solutions – 3 p.m. – Monday, October 13 and Tuesday, October 14
- How to Satisfy Consumer Needs through Innovative Products – presented by Todd Tekulve, Product Manager of Burial Solutions – 4 p.m. – Monday, October 13 and Tuesday, October 14
For more information on each session, or to reserve a seat, visit www.batesville.com/nfda2014. Funeral professionals can also register onsite at the Batesville booth.
Mike Bryan will also share his expertise in an NFDA workshop on Wednesday, October 15 at 8 a.m. This session, “Unlock Your Website Potential: Industry Data that Cracks the Code to Marketing Success,” will use statistical data and market insights to show how to leverage your online presence to stay competitive and improve relationships with families. Mike will be joined by Google Analytics expert Julie Warnecke, managing partner of FoundSM Agency, who will help explain the factors that are critical to website success. This workshop is approved for 1 CE hour by APFSP and licensing boards in most states and provinces. (Refer to the NFDA program for the workshop location.)
A Gold Level sponsor of the 2014 NFDA International Convention and Expo, Batesville will showcase a wide spectrum of products and innovative solutions in its booth, including several new burial and cremation offerings, memorialization products, memorial stationery collections, funeral home websites, and a unique approach to presenting products in the selection room. The company will also preview two new technology solutions – the Meaningful Selections digital selection application and a new business management software system built to help funeral homes streamline, manage and connect every aspect of their business.
Batesville (www.Batesville.com), a wholly owned subsidiary of Hillenbrand, Inc. (NYSE:HI), is the leader in the North American death care industry, offering a comprehensive portfolio of Burial Solutions, Cremation Options, Memorial Solutions and Technology Solutions. For more than 125 years, Batesville has been dedicated to helping families honor the lives of those they love®. Batesville’s innovation has changed the face of funeral service, from advancements in manufacturing and quality to patented features and memorialization offerings, technology and web-based solutions, and profit-enhancing merchandising systems. Our history of manufacturing excellence, product innovation, superior customer service and reliable delivery has helped Batesville become – and remain – a market leader.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- A NEW CONSOLIDATOR ENTERS THE INDUSTRY | FUNERAL nation 089 - October 9, 2017
- H. S. Eckels and Company Is Pleased to Announce the Appointment of Shimada Shoten of Tokyo, Japan as Its Newest Distributor Partner - October 9, 2017
- A New Look Comes to ICCFA.com - October 9, 2017
You may be interested
A NEW CONSOLIDATOR ENTERS THE INDUSTRY | FUNERAL nation 089CDFuneralNews - October 9, 2017
On today's episode, Jim Kreigshouer will be joining for an interview, the Spotlight is in Las Vegas, and the WTF…
H. S. Eckels and Company Is Pleased to Announce the Appointment of Shimada Shoten of Tokyo, Japan as Its Newest Distributor PartnerCDFuneralNews - October 9, 2017
Eckels, headquartered in Guelph, Canada is a manufacturer of premium clinical care chemicals with current distribution partners in Europe, Central…