2014 NFDA Convention Mobile App Now Available for Download
The National Funeral Directors Association (NFDA) has released its 2014 International Convention & Expo smartphone application, which serves as a comprehensive guide for this annual event. This year’s NFDA Convention will take place October 12-15 in Nashville, Tenn.
The free mobile app puts the world’s largest gathering of funeral professionals at attendees’ fingertips. The NFDA Convention application features:
- General information about the convention
- An up-to-date daily schedule of events with the ability to create a personal daily schedule
- The ability to take notes during workshops and general sessions
- Speaker profiles
- Details about the Expo Hall, including an exhibitor list (alphabetical and by category), map and the ability for attendees to create a personal list of must-see booths.
- Links to NFDA social media sites
- Information about the official event venues and hotels
- And more.
App users can also enable push notifications regarding upcoming convention events, schedule changes, special offers and more.
“We are excited to make navigating our annual event easier for attendees,” said Senior Vice President Connie Smith. “By downloading the app now, attendees can begin planning their Nashville experience – from the workshops they would like to attend to the booths they want to visit in the Expo Hall.”
The NFDA Convention mobile application can be downloaded for free from the Apple Store (iPhone and iPad users) or the Google Play Store (Android phone and tablet users). Simply search for “NFDA” and download the Convention app.
NFDA thanks NGL Preneed for its sponsorship of the mobile application.
NFDA is the world’s leading and largest funeral service association, serving 19,700 individual members who represent more than 10,000 funeral homes in the United States and 39 countries around the world. NFDA is the trusted leader, beacon for ethics and the strongest advocate for the profession. NFDA is the association of choice because it offers funeral professionals comprehensive educational resources, tools to manage successful businesses, guidance to become pillars in their communities and the expertise to foster future generations of funeral professionals. NFDA is headquartered in Brookfield, Wis., and has an office in Washington, D.C. For more information, visit www.nfda.org.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- Homesteaders: A Deep Dive | FUNERAL hustle 012 - September 14, 2017
- FrontRunner Professional Announces Ultimate ‘DIY’ Funeral Home Website Platform - September 14, 2017
- Matthews Aurora Funeral Solutions Shares Integration Update - September 14, 2017
You may be interested
Homesteaders: A Deep Dive | FUNERAL hustle 012CDFuneralNews - September 14, 2017
Ryan heads to Homesteaders Life Company HQ to discuss their future partnership with Homesteaders and why and how this partnership…
FrontRunner Professional Announces Ultimate ‘DIY’ Funeral Home Website PlatformCDFuneralNews - September 14, 2017
Today FrontRunner Professional announced the release of it’s brand new website platform, marking a major change for the entire death…
Matthews Aurora Funeral Solutions Shares Integration UpdateCDFuneralNews - September 14, 2017
PITTSBURGH, PA -- Matthews Aurora Funeral Solutions today announced an update of key activities for its ongoing integration of Aurora…