[Video Interview] LifeArt Talks About Major Challenges Facing Funeral Directors, Changing the Perception and Global Distribution
In the video above we hit LifeArt CEO, Mike Grehan, with 3 major funeral industry questions:
1. What do you see as being the three major challenges facing funeral directors in today’s market?
2. Traditionally the casket room is the last place families want to walk into. How is LifeArt changing that perception?
3. We know people become funeral directors because they care about helping families at a time of heightened emotions. They are not really sales-people. How does LifeArt help this process?
Make sure you watch the whole video so you don’t miss the SPECIAL OFFER LifeArt is making to funeral directors in the USA and the opportunity to WIN their entire NFDA floor stock (for FREE).
LifeArt produces and supplies the world’s leading environmental coffin and casket to Funeral Businesses from our operations in China, Australia and Africa.
Our unique globally patented technology means our coffins and caskets are fully functional and can be equally utilized for cremation, natural burial or traditional burial.
Our product allows Funeral Businesses and consumers the option to fully customize their coffin or casket or choose from our range of contemporary designs or traditional wood finish es.
With over ten years experience, extensive testing in functionality and environmental impacts, a wide choice of images and a design service to cater for personalized options, LifeArt has set the world benchmark for coffins and caskets.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- Cremation Innovations Summit to be Held in Las Vegas - February 18, 2018
- FrontRunner Professional Chosen as a Preferred Partner by Selected Independent Funeral Homes - February 18, 2018
- The Signature Group Names Inman Shipping Worldwide as Preferred Provider - February 16, 2018
You may be interested
Here’s What We Can Learn From Fans Scattering Ashes at the Super BowlJustin Crowe - February 18, 2018
During last week's celebration festivities for the Philadelphia Eagles' Super Bowl win, we noticed a trend emerging on social media.…
Cremation Innovations Summit to be Held in Las VegasCDFuneralNews - February 18, 2018
WALL, N.J. – Today, more people are getting cremated than buried, and “traditional” doesn’t mean anything when it comes to…
FrontRunner Professional Chosen as a Preferred Partner by Selected Independent Funeral HomesCDFuneralNews - February 18, 2018
FrontRunner Professional announced today that they have been chosen as a Preferred Partner for technology and marketing solutions by Selected…