[Video Interview] LifeArt Talks About Major Challenges Facing Funeral Directors, Changing the Perception and Global Distribution
In the video above we hit LifeArt CEO, Mike Grehan, with 3 major funeral industry questions:
1. What do you see as being the three major challenges facing funeral directors in today’s market?
2. Traditionally the casket room is the last place families want to walk into. How is LifeArt changing that perception?
3. We know people become funeral directors because they care about helping families at a time of heightened emotions. They are not really sales-people. How does LifeArt help this process?
Make sure you watch the whole video so you don’t miss the SPECIAL OFFER LifeArt is making to funeral directors in the USA and the opportunity to WIN their entire NFDA floor stock (for FREE).
LifeArt produces and supplies the world’s leading environmental coffin and casket to Funeral Businesses from our operations in China, Australia and Africa.
Our unique globally patented technology means our coffins and caskets are fully functional and can be equally utilized for cremation, natural burial or traditional burial.
Our product allows Funeral Businesses and consumers the option to fully customize their coffin or casket or choose from our range of contemporary designs or traditional wood finish es.
With over ten years experience, extensive testing in functionality and environmental impacts, a wide choice of images and a design service to cater for personalized options, LifeArt has set the world benchmark for coffins and caskets.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- Download Our FREE Memorial Day Video - May 24, 2018
- FrontRunner Unveils its New ‘Final Resting Place’, GPS Enabled App - May 24, 2018
- StoneMor Partners Names Inman Shipping Worldwide as Preferred Shipping Provider - May 22, 2018
You may be interested
Download Our FREE Memorial Day VideoCDFuneralNews - May 24, 2018
Finding the right Memorial Day content to express your gratitude and honoring those who have fallen for our country can…
FrontRunner Unveils its New ‘Final Resting Place’, GPS Enabled AppCDFuneralNews - May 24, 2018
FrontRunner today announced the unveiling of the new GPS enabled App, Final Resting Place, which allows funeral homes, cemeteries and…
Learn How Your Funeral Home Can Offer Natural Burials in The Green Burial GuidebookJustin Crowe - May 23, 2018
The Green Burial Guidebook is a new book by Elizabeth Fournier explaining the methods and ideas behind having an affordable, environmentally…