[Video Interview] LifeArt Talks About Major Challenges Facing Funeral Directors, Changing the Perception and Global Distribution
In the video above we hit LifeArt CEO, Mike Grehan, with 3 major funeral industry questions:
1. What do you see as being the three major challenges facing funeral directors in today’s market?
2. Traditionally the casket room is the last place families want to walk into. How is LifeArt changing that perception?
3. We know people become funeral directors because they care about helping families at a time of heightened emotions. They are not really sales-people. How does LifeArt help this process?
Make sure you watch the whole video so you don’t miss the SPECIAL OFFER LifeArt is making to funeral directors in the USA and the opportunity to WIN their entire NFDA floor stock (for FREE).
LifeArt produces and supplies the world’s leading environmental coffin and casket to Funeral Businesses from our operations in China, Australia and Africa.
Our unique globally patented technology means our coffins and caskets are fully functional and can be equally utilized for cremation, natural burial or traditional burial.
Our product allows Funeral Businesses and consumers the option to fully customize their coffin or casket or choose from our range of contemporary designs or traditional wood finish es.
With over ten years experience, extensive testing in functionality and environmental impacts, a wide choice of images and a design service to cater for personalized options, LifeArt has set the world benchmark for coffins and caskets.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- Studio Nienke Hoogvliet Designs Cremation Urn Using Plastic Derived From Wastewater - December 14, 2017
- ICCFA, Wilbert and Pierce Mortuary Colleges Partner to Offer Live Streaming Cremation Training - December 14, 2017
- American Funeral Director Honors ‘Funeral Director of the Year’ - December 14, 2017
You may be interested
Studio Nienke Hoogvliet Designs Cremation Urn Using Plastic Derived From WastewaterCDFuneralNews - December 14, 2017
Originally Published on Dezeen Studio Nienke Hoogvliet has harnessed a method of transforming wastewater into bioplastic, and used it to create a sustainable cremation…
ICCFA, Wilbert and Pierce Mortuary Colleges Partner to Offer Live Streaming Cremation TrainingCDFuneralNews - December 14, 2017
STERLING, VA – The International Cemetery, Cremation and Funeral Association has partnered with Wilbert and Pierce Mortuary Colleges to bring…
American Funeral Director Honors ‘Funeral Director of the Year’CDFuneralNews - December 14, 2017
WALL, N.J. — Danny Jefferson, location manager at Pierce Jefferson Funeral & Cremation Services in Kernersville, North Carolina, has been…