[Video Interview] LifeArt Talks About Major Challenges Facing Funeral Directors, Changing the Perception and Global Distribution
In the video above we hit LifeArt CEO, Mike Grehan, with 3 major funeral industry questions:
1. What do you see as being the three major challenges facing funeral directors in today’s market?
2. Traditionally the casket room is the last place families want to walk into. How is LifeArt changing that perception?
3. We know people become funeral directors because they care about helping families at a time of heightened emotions. They are not really sales-people. How does LifeArt help this process?
Make sure you watch the whole video so you don’t miss the SPECIAL OFFER LifeArt is making to funeral directors in the USA and the opportunity to WIN their entire NFDA floor stock (for FREE).
LifeArt produces and supplies the world’s leading environmental coffin and casket to Funeral Businesses from our operations in China, Australia and Africa.
Our unique globally patented technology means our coffins and caskets are fully functional and can be equally utilized for cremation, natural burial or traditional burial.
Our product allows Funeral Businesses and consumers the option to fully customize their coffin or casket or choose from our range of contemporary designs or traditional wood finish es.
With over ten years experience, extensive testing in functionality and environmental impacts, a wide choice of images and a design service to cater for personalized options, LifeArt has set the world benchmark for coffins and caskets.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- BEAN TOWN BREAK DOWN | FUNERAL hustle 015 - November 14, 2017
- NFDA Goes Big In Boston - November 14, 2017
- 2017 REFLECTION OF NFDA BOSTON AND A TRIBUTE TO THE VETERANS | FUNERAL nation 094 - November 13, 2017
You may be interested
BEAN TOWN BREAK DOWN | FUNERAL hustle 015CDFuneralNews - November 14, 2017
Ryan is exposed EXPOSED as a terrible (.....) in FUNERAL hustle 015! Part 2 of our Boston NFDA recap we…
NFDA Goes Big In BostonCDFuneralNews - November 14, 2017
Brookfield, Wis. – The National Funeral Directors Association (NFDA) 2017 International Convention & Expo, held October 29 through November 1…
2017 REFLECTION OF NFDA BOSTON AND A TRIBUTE TO THE VETERANS | FUNERAL nation 094CDFuneralNews - November 13, 2017
On this episode, we send a big "thank you" to our very own Funeral Commander, Jeff Harbeson in honor of…