[Video Interview] LifeArt Talks About Major Challenges Facing Funeral Directors, Changing the Perception and Global Distribution
In the video above we hit LifeArt CEO, Mike Grehan, with 3 major funeral industry questions:
1. What do you see as being the three major challenges facing funeral directors in today’s market?
2. Traditionally the casket room is the last place families want to walk into. How is LifeArt changing that perception?
3. We know people become funeral directors because they care about helping families at a time of heightened emotions. They are not really sales-people. How does LifeArt help this process?
Make sure you watch the whole video so you don’t miss the SPECIAL OFFER LifeArt is making to funeral directors in the USA and the opportunity to WIN their entire NFDA floor stock (for FREE).
LifeArt produces and supplies the world’s leading environmental coffin and casket to Funeral Businesses from our operations in China, Australia and Africa.
Our unique globally patented technology means our coffins and caskets are fully functional and can be equally utilized for cremation, natural burial or traditional burial.
Our product allows Funeral Businesses and consumers the option to fully customize their coffin or casket or choose from our range of contemporary designs or traditional wood finish es.
With over ten years experience, extensive testing in functionality and environmental impacts, a wide choice of images and a design service to cater for personalized options, LifeArt has set the world benchmark for coffins and caskets.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- RELEASE THE FN CRAKN! | FUNERAL nation 114 - June 18, 2018
- FrontRunner Professional Announces Expansion of Development Team - June 18, 2018
- Understanding Cremation Growth - June 14, 2018
You may be interested
FTC Releases Results of Undercover Funeral Rule Investigation… 4 Regions BombedJustin Crowe - June 18, 2018
The FTC has released its report detailing the results of its undercover Funeral Rule investigation for 2017. Last year, the…
RELEASE THE FN CRAKN! | FUNERAL nation 114CDFuneralNews - June 18, 2018
It's a barn burner... The Commander is moving his Command Post!!! Besides the Commander on the move, the boys speak…
FrontRunner Professional Announces Expansion of Development TeamCDFuneralNews - June 18, 2018
Today FrontRunner Professional announced a significant expansion to their programming and development team with the addition of Greg Daye and…