Director Of Sales – Clinton, MD
- Assist in the preparation of sales measurement tools to track and monitor progress of sales.
- With guidance, prepare webinar education and training for both new and tenured sales representatives.
- Periodically cover open territories in interim of getting a representative in the area.
- Participate in the recruitment of new sales representatives for territories as needed.
- Ride with reps to continue their path to becoming a “mature” Thacker rep.
- Develop business relationships and provide “key account” support.
- Assist with new rep training in the office and in the field.
- Participate in progressive company projects that are designed to enhance sales in today’s dynamic times.
- 401K Plan with 4% Company Match
- Health Insurance with Care First Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Bonuses also available!
Contact Danielle Thacker at email@example.com to apply
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- IS FACEBOOK NOW PAY-TO-PLAY? | DISRUPTu! 038 - February 5, 2018
- Homesteaders Recognizes Account Executives for Outstanding Achievement - February 5, 2018
- NFDA Introduces the 2018 Meet the Mentors Program Participants - January 30, 2018
You may be interested
IS FACEBOOK NOW PAY-TO-PLAY? | DISRUPTu! 038CDFuneralNews - February 5, 2018
Are you ready to fight...!? Ready to FIGHT those recent Facebook Newsfeed changes?! You're in luck with this week's brand…
Homesteaders Recognizes Account Executives for Outstanding AchievementCDFuneralNews - February 5, 2018
West Des Moines, Iowa — Homesteaders Life Company, a national leader in pre-need funeral funding, held its national sales meeting and recognition…
We are Building Something Exciting for You… and We Need Your Help!Justin Crowe - January 31, 2018
We want to make your deathcare job easier. Tell us what you want in this 2-minute survey and get entered to win $100! The Connecting Directors and Disrupt Media teams are excited to be planning some new free funeral home marketing content and products for you in 2018 and we want to know what you need most! We want to know your biggest business wins of 2017, the tasks in your day that you hate, and what you feel is holding you back!