Director Of Sales – Clinton, MD
- Assist in the preparation of sales measurement tools to track and monitor progress of sales.
- With guidance, prepare webinar education and training for both new and tenured sales representatives.
- Periodically cover open territories in interim of getting a representative in the area.
- Participate in the recruitment of new sales representatives for territories as needed.
- Ride with reps to continue their path to becoming a “mature” Thacker rep.
- Develop business relationships and provide “key account” support.
- Assist with new rep training in the office and in the field.
- Participate in progressive company projects that are designed to enhance sales in today’s dynamic times.
- 401K Plan with 4% Company Match
- Health Insurance with Care First Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Bonuses also available!
Contact Danielle Thacker at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- Transgender Woman Sues Metro Detroit Funeral Homes After Losing Her Job - October 5, 2017
- Eagle’s Wings Air Partners With Delta, United, American Airlines and Southwest Airlines to Provide Free Transportation to Las Vegas Shooting Victims - October 2, 2017
- Foundation Partners Appoints Christine Hunsaker SVP & COO - October 2, 2017
You may be interested
Take That Step | FUNERAL hustle 013DISRUPT Media - October 5, 2017
We hit Atlantic City for the 2017 New Jersey State Funeral Directors Association Annual Convention. We unveiled a brand new…
Transgender Woman Sues Metro Detroit Funeral Homes After Losing Her JobCDFuneralNews - October 5, 2017
Originally Published on WXYZ Detroit Should someone be fired because they are transgender? A transgender woman has sued the owner of…
How to Leverage the One Statistic Everyone is Ignoring and It’s a Game ChangerRyan Thogmartin - October 4, 2017
As a profession, we are completely undervaluing the need to get attention and immediately provide value back to that consumer. It…