Funeral Service Instructor – Jeffersonville, IN
Mid-America College is seeking an instructor to teach in both the Arts and Science areas. The candidate should be a licensed funeral director and embalmer. A Master Degree is preferable but a Bachelor Degree is acceptable. Classes will begin in the fall of 2014. We are seeking a dedicated, energetic professional to teach in the Funeral Service Program. The instructor will assist in supporting the Funeral Service Programs’ goals, instruct and direct students, and maintain student grades.
- Graduate of an institution of funeral service education accredited by the American Board (ABFSE).
- Master’s degree preferred. Master’s degree from a regionally accredited college or the ability to earn a master’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university within five years of their initial appointment date. (Bachelor’s degree in Funeral Service is a plus)
- Must hold a current state licenses as a funeral director and as an embalmer or able to qualify for licensure in the colleges’ state.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a licensed funeral directory and 2 years’ experience as an embalmer is preferred.
- Teaching experience preferred.
Review of application packets will begin in one week; however applications will be accepted until the position is filled. Please send resume and cover letter to Dennis Bogard at Mid-America College of Funeral Service, 3111 Hamburg Pike Jeffersonville, Indiana 47130 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- BEAN TOWN BREAK DOWN | FUNERAL hustle 015 - November 14, 2017
- NFDA Goes Big In Boston - November 14, 2017
- 2017 REFLECTION OF NFDA BOSTON AND A TRIBUTE TO THE VETERANS | FUNERAL nation 094 - November 13, 2017
You may be interested
BEAN TOWN BREAK DOWN | FUNERAL hustle 015CDFuneralNews - November 14, 2017
Ryan is exposed EXPOSED as a terrible (.....) in FUNERAL hustle 015! Part 2 of our Boston NFDA recap we…
NFDA Goes Big In BostonCDFuneralNews - November 14, 2017
Brookfield, Wis. – The National Funeral Directors Association (NFDA) 2017 International Convention & Expo, held October 29 through November 1…
2017 REFLECTION OF NFDA BOSTON AND A TRIBUTE TO THE VETERANS | FUNERAL nation 094CDFuneralNews - November 13, 2017
On this episode, we send a big "thank you" to our very own Funeral Commander, Jeff Harbeson in honor of…