Funeral Service Instructor – Jeffersonville, IN
Mid-America College is seeking an instructor to teach in both the Arts and Science areas. The candidate should be a licensed funeral director and embalmer. A Master Degree is preferable but a Bachelor Degree is acceptable. Classes will begin in the fall of 2014. We are seeking a dedicated, energetic professional to teach in the Funeral Service Program. The instructor will assist in supporting the Funeral Service Programs’ goals, instruct and direct students, and maintain student grades.
- Graduate of an institution of funeral service education accredited by the American Board (ABFSE).
- Master’s degree preferred. Master’s degree from a regionally accredited college or the ability to earn a master’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university within five years of their initial appointment date. (Bachelor’s degree in Funeral Service is a plus)
- Must hold a current state licenses as a funeral director and as an embalmer or able to qualify for licensure in the colleges’ state.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a licensed funeral directory and 2 years’ experience as an embalmer is preferred.
- Teaching experience preferred.
Review of application packets will begin in one week; however applications will be accepted until the position is filled. Please send resume and cover letter to Dennis Bogard at Mid-America College of Funeral Service, 3111 Hamburg Pike Jeffersonville, Indiana 47130 or email email@example.com
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- Preneed Funeral Sales Advisor - August 11, 2017
- Physicians Mutual Celebrates Preneed Anniversary with NFDA Sponsorship - August 9, 2017
- The Only Good Aftercare Program Is A Consistent One - August 7, 2017
You may be interested
Preneed Funeral Sales AdvisorCDFuneralNews - August 11, 2017
Premier Funeral Solutions is currently seeking a Preneed Funeral Sales Advisor . Premier Funeral Solutions offers tools and methodologies developed to help…