Funeral Service Instructor – Jeffersonville, IN
Mid-America College is seeking an instructor to teach in both the Arts and Science areas. The candidate should be a licensed funeral director and embalmer. A Master Degree is preferable but a Bachelor Degree is acceptable. Classes will begin in the fall of 2014. We are seeking a dedicated, energetic professional to teach in the Funeral Service Program. The instructor will assist in supporting the Funeral Service Programs’ goals, instruct and direct students, and maintain student grades.
- Graduate of an institution of funeral service education accredited by the American Board (ABFSE).
- Master’s degree preferred. Master’s degree from a regionally accredited college or the ability to earn a master’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university within five years of their initial appointment date. (Bachelor’s degree in Funeral Service is a plus)
- Must hold a current state licenses as a funeral director and as an embalmer or able to qualify for licensure in the colleges’ state.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a licensed funeral directory and 2 years’ experience as an embalmer is preferred.
- Teaching experience preferred.
Review of application packets will begin in one week; however applications will be accepted until the position is filled. Please send resume and cover letter to Dennis Bogard at Mid-America College of Funeral Service, 3111 Hamburg Pike Jeffersonville, Indiana 47130 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- Yes, it’s true: More people die in January - February 6, 2018
- Pierce Sales Representatives Earn Special Achievement Awards - February 6, 2018
- Legacy Funeral Group Expands, Acquiring Seven Funeral Homes & Two Cemeteries - February 6, 2018
You may be interested
Yes, it’s true: More people die in JanuaryCDFuneralNews - February 6, 2018
Originally Published on Legacy.com Since founding Legacy.com in 1998, I have noticed that the winter months are busier than the…
Pierce Sales Representatives Earn Special Achievement AwardsCDFuneralNews - February 6, 2018
BROADVIEW, IL, February 5, 2018 – Pierce was honored to present sales achievement awards to three Regional Sales Representatives and…
Legacy Funeral Group Expands, Acquiring Seven Funeral Homes & Two CemeteriesCDFuneralNews - February 6, 2018
(Houston, TX) Legacy Funeral Group announces the acquisition of seven funeral homes and two cemeteries; a significant expansion of its…