Funeral Service Instructor – Jeffersonville, IN
Mid-America College is seeking an instructor to teach in both the Arts and Science areas. The candidate should be a licensed funeral director and embalmer. A Master Degree is preferable but a Bachelor Degree is acceptable. Classes will begin in the fall of 2014. We are seeking a dedicated, energetic professional to teach in the Funeral Service Program. The instructor will assist in supporting the Funeral Service Programs’ goals, instruct and direct students, and maintain student grades.
- Graduate of an institution of funeral service education accredited by the American Board (ABFSE).
- Master’s degree preferred. Master’s degree from a regionally accredited college or the ability to earn a master’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university within five years of their initial appointment date. (Bachelor’s degree in Funeral Service is a plus)
- Must hold a current state licenses as a funeral director and as an embalmer or able to qualify for licensure in the colleges’ state.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a licensed funeral directory and 2 years’ experience as an embalmer is preferred.
- Teaching experience preferred.
Review of application packets will begin in one week; however applications will be accepted until the position is filled. Please send resume and cover letter to Dennis Bogard at Mid-America College of Funeral Service, 3111 Hamburg Pike Jeffersonville, Indiana 47130 or email email@example.com
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- 5 Ways to Build Your Business - January 12, 2018
- Pinnacle Funeral Service acquires Two Wisconsin Funeral Groups - January 11, 2018
- NEW: Important Study Finds Formaldehyde Does Not Cause Cancer by Gene Mutation - January 10, 2018
You may be interested
5 Ways to Build Your BusinessCDFuneralNews - January 12, 2018
A death has occurred. There are two primary roles in this transaction—family member and funeral professional. Each player has needs,…
Pinnacle Funeral Service acquires Two Wisconsin Funeral GroupsCDFuneralNews - January 11, 2018
West Bend, Oshkosh and Omro, WI – Pinnacle Funeral Service is proud to announce its recent acquisition of Phillip Funeral…
NEW: Important Study Finds Formaldehyde Does Not Cause Cancer by Gene MutationCDFuneralNews - January 10, 2018
Report originally published by NFDA Recently, the Health and Human Services National Toxicology Program (NTP) announced the results of an…