Thinking About Adding a Crematory? New Resource for NFDA Members Offers Vital Information
- Comprehensive educational and informational offerings. Staying up-to-date on the evolving needs of families that choose cremation has never been more easy, convenient or cost effective. NFDA offers comprehensive, convenient and cost-effective educational options; information on its website and articles in The Director magazine and other publications. The association also has critical legal forms and documents, such as cremation authorization forms and the recently updated Due Diligence for Funeral Homes Utilizing Third Party Crematories document.
- Cremation Certification. NFDA’s Certifie
d Crematory Operator (CCO) Program is the recognized certification standard for funeral service professionals. The CCO program was developed for all funeral professionals, whether they use a third-party crematory, own a crematory or are an operator. After completing the program, participants will have a thorough understanding of their legal and ethical obligations during the entire cremation process, from the moment they take a decedent into their care, until they return the cremated remains to the family. More information is available online, www.nfda.org/cco.
- NFDA Member Cremation Consultation Services Hotline – 800-228-6332. Cremation experts are available to speak one-on-one with NFDA members about their specific circumstances, needs and questions.
- Personalized Services. NFDA members can speak with their member services representative to learn about personalized assistance with cremation-related questions and circumstances. Member services representatives can direct callers to the individuals, resources and services that will provide the needed information.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- IS FACEBOOK NOW PAY-TO-PLAY? | DISRUPTu! 038 - February 5, 2018
- Homesteaders Recognizes Account Executives for Outstanding Achievement - February 5, 2018
- NFDA Introduces the 2018 Meet the Mentors Program Participants - January 30, 2018
You may be interested
IS FACEBOOK NOW PAY-TO-PLAY? | DISRUPTu! 038CDFuneralNews - February 5, 2018
Are you ready to fight...!? Ready to FIGHT those recent Facebook Newsfeed changes?! You're in luck with this week's brand…
Homesteaders Recognizes Account Executives for Outstanding AchievementCDFuneralNews - February 5, 2018
West Des Moines, Iowa — Homesteaders Life Company, a national leader in pre-need funeral funding, held its national sales meeting and recognition…
We are Building Something Exciting for You… and We Need Your Help!Justin Crowe - January 31, 2018
We want to make your deathcare job easier. Tell us what you want in this 2-minute survey and get entered to win $100! The Connecting Directors and Disrupt Media teams are excited to be planning some new free funeral home marketing content and products for you in 2018 and we want to know what you need most! We want to know your biggest business wins of 2017, the tasks in your day that you hate, and what you feel is holding you back!