22 People You Know Are Definitely Dead Right Now
Oh, they’re dead.
1. Oh, you know he’s dead.
2. This lady? Dead.
3. You know she’s dead.
4. Sunglasses man? Dead.
5. He’s dead. And his butt is too.
6. She’s dead.
7. This sportscaster? Dead.
8. Captain America? Oh, he’s dead.
9. Ol’ Fireface here? Dead.
10. You know they’re dead.
11. The person who thought it was a good idea to hold that balloon? Dead.
12. Oh, you have to know he’s dead.
13. You know he’s dead.
14. The guy who forgot how gravity works? You bet he’s dead.
15. Oh, he’s dead.
16. Slap a mummy? Guess what? You’re cursed. And dead.
17. You know he’s dead.
18. Oh, they’re dead.
19. Going down the stairs like this? You know she’s dead.
20. You get double-jumped like this? Oh, you’re dead.
21. You know he’s dead.
Go to http://funeralsocial.com to find out more about the services we offer. Our clients who are apart of our FUNERAL Social Design Process are seeing an increase in post reach and engagement of over 300%.
Ryan is also the founder of ConnectingDirectors.com. ConnectingDirectors.com is the leading online daily publication for funeral professionals with a reader base of over 45,000 of the most elite and forward-thinking professionals in the profession. With ConnectingDirectors.com Ryan has created a global community through an online platform allowing funeral professionals to Stay Current. Stay Informed and Stay Elite.
Latest posts by Ryan Thogmartin (see all)
- 1990 vs 2017 – Marketing Then and Now [Infographic] - September 11, 2017
- The Top 8 Tools We Use for Productivity and Funeral Businesses Can Use Too - September 7, 2017
- DISRUPT Media Announces the Launch of DeathCareJobs.com - August 31, 2017
You may be interested
2 Business Visionaries Explain How to Sell Memorial ProductsJustin Crowe - September 18, 2017
Last week, I got an unbelievable opportunity to speak with two modern business thought leaders about selling memorial products -…
NFDA Congratulates 2017 Best of the Best Award RecipientsCDFuneralNews - September 18, 2017
Brookfield, Wis. – The National Funeral Directors Association (NFDA) is pleased to announce that the following funeral homes have earned…
Life Celebration, Inc. Introduces A New Addition to Training and Development TeamCDFuneralNews - September 18, 2017
North Wales, PA- With great excitement, Life Celebration, Inc. announces a new addition to their training and development team. Massachusetts-based,…