Sales Professional – Falls Church, VA
We currently have an opening for a Sales Professional at National Memorial Park located in Falls Church, VA and the surrounding areas including Manassas and Alexandria. We are looking for someone with integrity that is energetic and ambitious. We provide excellent structured training in the classroom, in the field and on-line.
Your responsibilities will include making sales presentations, networking, getting referrals, and presenting group informational seminars. This is a sales position with substantial earning potential. We want people with drive, ambition and goals. This position will equip you with the tools and the training needed to achieve your financial goals. (Your specific compensation will be determined by your personal level of production.)
When you join our team, you’ll have a long-term career opportunity assisting families and individuals with their advance funeral and / or cemetery arrangements. You can feel GREAT about what you’re doing, and get paid well while doing it.
- Stability – SCI* (www.sci-corp.com) is the nation’s LARGEST provider of funeral, cremation and cemetery services
- Best in class Professional Training
- Full benefits for those that qualify (401K with a GENEROUS company match, medical, dental, vision)
- Management and Advancement Opportunities
- Flexible Hours
- Unlimited Income Potential via a commissioned incentive package
- Best in Class ~ Technology and Sales Operating Systems
- State of the Art Electronic Contract Hardware & Software
- Sales experience is helpful but not mandatory. Someone with the right attitude and a good work ethic can be just as successful as someone with years of sales experience.
- High level of comfort in using computer systems within a sales environment
- Previous experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems is a plus
- High level of integrity
- Desire to help others, and earn a competitive income
- Ability to work well as part of a team or independently
- Creative, Outgoing and Energetic
- Comfortable with in-home sales and conducting group presentations
- A good driving record
- Solid work history
- Dedication necessary to be successful
As an employee, you’ll be joining a network of service providers who are dedicated to the core values of integrity, respect, service excellence and enduring relationships. Do you want to make a difference? Are you looking for a compassionate and dignified career? If so, don’t just make a move. Let us help you take your career to the next level.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
* Your employment would be with an affiliate location of SCI.
Contact: Crystal Pringle at: [email protected]
You may be interested
Bizarre Burial Pod Coffins That Grow More Trees.. Not Cut Them DownMadison Ashby - August 16, 2018
Capsula Mundi is an Italian organization with a mission of mastering green burial. This company wants to reinvent the way…
NFDA Announces Officer Election ResultsCDFuneralNews - August 16, 2018
Brookfield, Wis. – The National Funeral Directors Association (NFDA) is pleased to announce that qualified association members have elected the…
Funeral Service Foundation Now Accepting Select Foundation ’45 Award Applications and SubmissionsCDFuneralNews - August 16, 2018
Brookfield, Wis. – The Funeral Service Foundation is now accepting online applications and submissions for select Foundation ’45 Awards, which…