Sales Professional – Falls Church, VA
We currently have an opening for a Sales Professional at National Memorial Park located in Falls Church, VA and the surrounding areas including Manassas and Alexandria. We are looking for someone with integrity that is energetic and ambitious. We provide excellent structured training in the classroom, in the field and on-line.
Your responsibilities will include making sales presentations, networking, getting referrals, and presenting group informational seminars. This is a sales position with substantial earning potential. We want people with drive, ambition and goals. This position will equip you with the tools and the training needed to achieve your financial goals. (Your specific compensation will be determined by your personal level of production.)
When you join our team, you’ll have a long-term career opportunity assisting families and individuals with their advance funeral and / or cemetery arrangements. You can feel GREAT about what you’re doing, and get paid well while doing it.
- Stability – SCI* (www.sci-corp.com) is the nation’s LARGEST provider of funeral, cremation and cemetery services
- Best in class Professional Training
- Full benefits for those that qualify (401K with a GENEROUS company match, medical, dental, vision)
- Management and Advancement Opportunities
- Flexible Hours
- Unlimited Income Potential via a commissioned incentive package
- Best in Class ~ Technology and Sales Operating Systems
- State of the Art Electronic Contract Hardware & Software
- Sales experience is helpful but not mandatory. Someone with the right attitude and a good work ethic can be just as successful as someone with years of sales experience.
- High level of comfort in using computer systems within a sales environment
- Previous experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems is a plus
- High level of integrity
- Desire to help others, and earn a competitive income
- Ability to work well as part of a team or independently
- Creative, Outgoing and Energetic
- Comfortable with in-home sales and conducting group presentations
- A good driving record
- Solid work history
- Dedication necessary to be successful
As an employee, you’ll be joining a network of service providers who are dedicated to the core values of integrity, respect, service excellence and enduring relationships. Do you want to make a difference? Are you looking for a compassionate and dignified career? If so, don’t just make a move. Let us help you take your career to the next level.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
* Your employment would be with an affiliate location of SCI.
Contact: Crystal Pringle at: [email protected]
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- Download Our FREE Memorial Day Video - May 24, 2018
- FrontRunner Unveils its New ‘Final Resting Place’, GPS Enabled App - May 24, 2018
- StoneMor Partners Names Inman Shipping Worldwide as Preferred Shipping Provider - May 22, 2018
You may be interested
Download Our FREE Memorial Day VideoCDFuneralNews - May 24, 2018
Finding the right Memorial Day content to express your gratitude and honoring those who have fallen for our country can…
FrontRunner Unveils its New ‘Final Resting Place’, GPS Enabled AppCDFuneralNews - May 24, 2018
FrontRunner today announced the unveiling of the new GPS enabled App, Final Resting Place, which allows funeral homes, cemeteries and…
Learn How Your Funeral Home Can Offer Natural Burials in The Green Burial GuidebookJustin Crowe - May 23, 2018
The Green Burial Guidebook is a new book by Elizabeth Fournier explaining the methods and ideas behind having an affordable, environmentally…