Funeral Director Launches Campaign To Raise Money For A Memorial To Honor Seven Elementary Students Killed By Tornardo in Oklahoma
We became aware of a cause by a colleague in the profession, Chad Vice of Resthaven Funeral Home. And we believe in this cause very deeply.
Last year, children at Plaza Towers Elementary in Moore, OK were packing their backpacks at the end of the school day when a tornado came barreling through the school. By the time the tornado was gone, so was Plaza Towers Elementary. In its place was a huge pile of rubble, trapping teachers and children. Seven students did not survive.
Chad has personally spearheaded the initiative to build a memorial to help remember the students who lost their lives and to help bring hope to the community at the newly constructed Plaza Towers Elementary School.
We ask that you take a minute to help. Donations are needed, however if you simply cannot afford a small donation (ANY amount helps!), there are other things you can do to help Chad and the Moore community reach their goal.
What you can do to help:
- Make a donation at: https://fundly.com/plaza-towers-memorial
- Share this page on your social media accounts: https://fundly.com/plaza-towers-memorial
- Send an email to your personal contacts – asking them to consider helping in this effort.
- Spread the word through any associations or organizations you may be a part of.
The project needs $172,000 by August 15, 2014 for completion. We KNOW this profession is made of kind, caring, and generous individuals that are truly driven by helping others. Please take a minute to do what you can to help a fellow funeral director and the Moore, OK community.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- FrontRunner Announces Winning Deals From Final Four Challenge - March 20, 2018
- Homesteaders Forms Strategic Relationship With Local Technology Startup - March 20, 2018
- BLOOPERS, FACEBOOK ADS AND THE PERFECT FACEBOOK LEAD FORMULA | DISRUPTu! 041 - March 19, 2018
You may be interested
The Ignorance of saying !@$% FACEBOOK! | DISRUPT60 Episode 001Ryan Thogmartin - March 22, 2018
Many funeral directors and deathcare marketers are missing major opportunities to embrace the power of Facebook strictly because of stubbornness.…
This is What Deathcare Looks Like When Robot Funeral Directors Take OverJustin Crowe - March 20, 2018
What happens when robots take all the jobs? This is a common question that members of every industry fantasize about…
FrontRunner Announces Winning Deals From Final Four ChallengeCDFuneralNews - March 20, 2018
FrontRunner Professional has announced the winners of the FrontRunner Final Four Challengethat has been running in celebration of the NCAA…