AFQ Network Is Now On-Line
Louisville, KY – May 6, 2014 – This is to announce the establishment of The Affordable Funeral Quote Network, where participating local funeral homes can receive an emailed request for general information or a price quote from a local resident. Requests are submitted to all participating funeral homes via the AFQ.com homepage “Request Information” drop-down box. This service creates an excellent opportunity to connect with families who are not quite sure who to entrust their funeral or cremation needs to.
The independently owned and operated AFQ.com Network provides your local funeral home an opportunity to openly demonstrate your willingness and ability to serve all those who might inquire for service…In this day of discount alternative funeral operations, an “open door” speaks volumes. Plus, you then have reason in your return email, or phone conversation to share the distinguishing characteristics you feel are unique or especially important with regard to the way your own funeral practice is conducted.
We are especially pleased to be able to provide funeral firms an unlimited number of leads and inquiries from local families. You may approach this never before offered lead generator a month at a time; there is no contract or obligation.
Enroll in The AFQ.com Network by July 4, 2014 and gain these founders benefits:
- Receive an unlimited number of information and cost inquiries from residents living within 5 miles of your funeral home zip code.
- Receive a link to Cremation Information US.com from your homepage. CIUS.com is said to offer all the cremation information the American Family is looking for on the internet!
- Receive a private Visitors link running from your funeral home website homepage to your own email address offering: “May we send you funeral/cremation or pre-planning information, or a price quote!”
Let the Affordable Funeral Quote Network bring Celebration of Life needs to you. For more information about the AFQ.COM Network of family owned funeral homes and/or low participation fees contact AFQ.com at (502) 298-0682 or visit them on-line at www.AFQ.com.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- Homesteaders: A Deep Dive | FUNERAL hustle 012 - September 14, 2017
- FrontRunner Professional Announces Ultimate ‘DIY’ Funeral Home Website Platform - September 14, 2017
- Matthews Aurora Funeral Solutions Shares Integration Update - September 14, 2017
You may be interested
Homesteaders: A Deep Dive | FUNERAL hustle 012CDFuneralNews - September 14, 2017
Ryan heads to Homesteaders Life Company HQ to discuss their future partnership with Homesteaders and why and how this partnership…
FrontRunner Professional Announces Ultimate ‘DIY’ Funeral Home Website PlatformCDFuneralNews - September 14, 2017
Today FrontRunner Professional announced the release of it’s brand new website platform, marking a major change for the entire death…
Matthews Aurora Funeral Solutions Shares Integration UpdateCDFuneralNews - September 14, 2017
PITTSBURGH, PA -- Matthews Aurora Funeral Solutions today announced an update of key activities for its ongoing integration of Aurora…