AFQ Network Is Now On-Line
Louisville, KY – May 6, 2014 – This is to announce the establishment of The Affordable Funeral Quote Network, where participating local funeral homes can receive an emailed request for general information or a price quote from a local resident. Requests are submitted to all participating funeral homes via the AFQ.com homepage “Request Information” drop-down box. This service creates an excellent opportunity to connect with families who are not quite sure who to entrust their funeral or cremation needs to.
The independently owned and operated AFQ.com Network provides your local funeral home an opportunity to openly demonstrate your willingness and ability to serve all those who might inquire for service…In this day of discount alternative funeral operations, an “open door” speaks volumes. Plus, you then have reason in your return email, or phone conversation to share the distinguishing characteristics you feel are unique or especially important with regard to the way your own funeral practice is conducted.
We are especially pleased to be able to provide funeral firms an unlimited number of leads and inquiries from local families. You may approach this never before offered lead generator a month at a time; there is no contract or obligation.
Enroll in The AFQ.com Network by July 4, 2014 and gain these founders benefits:
- Receive an unlimited number of information and cost inquiries from residents living within 5 miles of your funeral home zip code.
- Receive a link to Cremation Information US.com from your homepage. CIUS.com is said to offer all the cremation information the American Family is looking for on the internet!
- Receive a private Visitors link running from your funeral home website homepage to your own email address offering: “May we send you funeral/cremation or pre-planning information, or a price quote!”
Let the Affordable Funeral Quote Network bring Celebration of Life needs to you. For more information about the AFQ.COM Network of family owned funeral homes and/or low participation fees contact AFQ.com at (502) 298-0682 or visit them on-line at www.AFQ.com.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- Preneed Funeral Sales Advisor - August 11, 2017
- Physicians Mutual Celebrates Preneed Anniversary with NFDA Sponsorship - August 9, 2017
- The Only Good Aftercare Program Is A Consistent One - August 7, 2017
You may be interested
Preneed Funeral Sales AdvisorCDFuneralNews - August 11, 2017
Premier Funeral Solutions is currently seeking a Preneed Funeral Sales Advisor . Premier Funeral Solutions offers tools and methodologies developed to help…
12 Benefits of Social Media Every Funeral Home Needs to KnowRyan Thogmartin - August 10, 2017
Social media is 'marketing.' It's not the new marketing, it's the current state of marketing, and funeral homes and death care companies can no longer afford to ignore it. There are so many reasons why death care companies need to get their heads out of the sand and start engaging on the platforms used by over 68% of all Americans.
Six Times Twitter Reminded Us Funerals Don’t Have to be BoringMadison Ashby - August 9, 2017
These six people had funerals on their mind for one reason or another and decided to share with the Twitter world what they were thinking, and I’m pretty glad they did. People can come up with some pretty crazy things if you let them ramble.