Funeral Director/Embalmer – Lubbock, TX
We are currently seeking a licensed Funeral Director/Embalmer in Lubbock, TX at Resthaven Funeral Home. This is a great opportunity to grow your career, with training and advancement.
This is a full service position (arranging, directing, embalming, removals, etc.), but with a focus on care of the families and meeting their needs. Our Funeral Directors are looking for more than a career – it’s a calling. The chance to make a real difference helping families during difficult times through compassion, understanding and providing the utmost in service.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must have the appropriate state funeral licensure or the ability to reciprocate license from another state
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to interact with families during time of need and create and maintain a premier level of client family satisfaction
- Proficient with computers and technology with, knowledge of MS Office Tools
- Ability to manage a caseload while creating an exceptional customer experience
- Excellent driving skills and record
- Ability to lift 50 lbs or more
- Full health benefits (medical, dental, vision, life)
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan with company matching
- Vacation and sick time
- Tuition reimbursement
- Funeral discounts, and more!
Who we are. What we do.
We’re more than North America’s largest provider of funeral, cremation and cemetery services. We are mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, sons and daughters who are devoted to the communities where we live and work. We are more than 20,000 dedicated individuals who provide caring assistance to families in need, honor veterans and public servants and deliver lifesaving programs to help keep children and seniors safe. We operate under the umbrella of the Dignity Memorial network of 1,800 funeral homes and cemeteries. Dignity Memorial providers care for more than 300,000 families each year and understand the importance of thoughtful, personalized arrangements. We believe creating meaningful ways to pay tribute to a loved one begins with compassion and is shaped by the understanding that each life is truly unique. For us, there is no greater responsibility than honoring and preserving the story of one’s life.
SCI offers advanced on-line training resources, career advancement opportunities in the largest organization in the industry, attractive benefits, and a wonderful community to serve with plenty of culture and personality. For additional information regarding our company, please visit our corporate site at www.sci-corp.com.
As used herein, “SCI” refers to Service Corporation International and its affiliated companies.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- 5 Tips to Developing a Better Social Media Strategy - October 12, 2017
- FrontRunner Unveils its Dedicated Custom Programming Team - October 12, 2017
- Batesville Hosts Free Book Signing with Dr. Alan Wolfeltat the 2017 NFDA Convention and Expo in Boston - October 12, 2017
You may be interested
5 Tips to Developing a Better Social Media StrategyCDFuneralNews - October 12, 2017
Marketing via social media seems like a no-brainer to funeral homes today. It’s one of the most-used media outlets of…
FrontRunner Unveils its Dedicated Custom Programming TeamCDFuneralNews - October 12, 2017
FrontRunner today announced the formation of a dedicated custom programing team. In the past, given the fast-paced innovations at FrontRunner…
Batesville Hosts Free Book Signing with Dr. Alan Wolfelt at the 2017 NFDA Convention and Expo in BostonCDFuneralNews - October 12, 2017
BATESVILLE, Indiana, October 11, 2017 – Batesville, the leading provider of high quality products and profit-enhancing solutions to licensed funeral…