AFQ Network Is Now On-Line
Louisville, KY – May 6, 2014 – This is to announce the establishment of The Affordable Funeral Quote Network, where participating local funeral homes can receive an emailed request for general information or a price quote from a local resident. Requests are submitted to all participating funeral homes via the AFQ.com homepage “Request Information” drop-down box. This service creates an excellent opportunity to connect with families who are not quite sure who to entrust their funeral or cremation needs to.
The independently owned and operated AFQ.com Network provides your local funeral home an opportunity to openly demonstrate your willingness and ability to serve all those who might inquire for service…In this day of discount alternative funeral operations, an “open door” speaks volumes. Plus, you then have reason in your return email, or phone conversation to share the distinguishing characteristics you feel are unique or especially important with regard to the way your own funeral practice is conducted.
We are especially pleased to be able to provide funeral firms an unlimited number of leads and inquiries from local families. You may approach this never before offered lead generator a month at a time; there is no contract or obligation.
Enroll in The AFQ.com Network by July 4, 2014 and gain these founders benefits:
- Receive an unlimited number of information and cost inquiries from residents living within 5 miles of your funeral home zip code.
- Receive a link to Cremation Information US.com from your homepage. CIUS.com is said to offer all the cremation information the American Family is looking for on the internet!
- Receive a private Visitors link running from your funeral home website homepage to your own email address offering: “May we send you funeral/cremation or pre-planning information, or a price quote!”
Let the Affordable Funeral Quote Network bring Celebration of Life needs to you. For more information about the AFQ.COM Network of family owned funeral homes and/or low participation fees contact AFQ.com at (502) 298-0682 or visit them on-line at www.AFQ.com.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- WHY DO WE GIVE ALL OUR CONTENT AWAY FOR FREE? | DISRUPT60 007 - July 18, 2018
- ASD’s Spanish Translation Services and Web Form Watch Dog™ Features Selected As Finalists for 2018 NFDA Members’ Choice Award - July 18, 2018
- WISCONSON VERDICT HAS HHUUGGEE IMPLICATIONS ON THE FUNERAL PROFESSION | FUNERAL nation 117 - July 16, 2018
You may be interested
WHY DO WE GIVE ALL OUR CONTENT AWAY FOR FREE? | DISRUPT60 007CDFuneralNews - July 18, 2018
This question gets asked on the daily, "Why do you give so much away for free?". It's a pretty simple…
ASD’s Spanish Translation Services and Web Form Watch Dog™ Features Selected As Finalists for 2018 NFDA Members’ Choice AwardCDFuneralNews - July 18, 2018
Media, PA—ASD–Answering Service for Directors is pleased to announce two of the company’s features have been recognized as finalists for…
WISCONSON VERDICT HAS HHUUGGEE IMPLICATIONS ON THE FUNERAL PROFESSION | FUNERAL nation 117CDFuneralNews - July 16, 2018
The divide continues in the land of cheese. Wisconsin Supreme Court delivered the final verdict saying Funeral Homes and cemeteries…