Kates-Boylston Publications and Funeral Services, Inc., Offer Free Webinar
FSI President and CEO to Talk About Preneed, Perpetual Care
WALL, N.J. – Kates-Boylston Publications and Funeral Services, Inc., will be hosting a free, hour-long webinar addressing preneed and perpetual care funds. “Understanding Your Preneed and Perpetual Care Programs: What You Need To Know About Investments, Risks And Consumers” will be held June 12 at 2 p.m. Eastern Time.
Bill Williams, CEO and president of FSI, will share proven methods to help you evaluate your investments, risks and consumers. A veteran of the death-care profession, Williams has extensive experience in preneed and at-need operations in every segment of the profession, including ownership and management of funeral homes and cemeteries.
As the business adage explains, “You can’t improve what you cannot measure.” It can be overwhelming and complicated, but understanding how your preneed and perpetual care trust operates can add value to your bottom line, help you avoid problems and provide you unparalleled insight into consumer trends.
You’ll walk away knowing:
- Proven ways to evaluate how well your trust is serving your business
- Best practices for analyzing what your trust is earning, how much it is costing and where there is room for improvement
- How to identify and avoid risks, as well as financial and legal problems
- Methods and techniques for gaining market insights using data from your preneed and perpetual care program
Following Williams’ presentation, attendees will participate in a live question and answer session.
Space is limited, so be sure to sign up today!
Kates-Boylston Publications publishes American Funeral Director, American Cemetery and Funeral Service Insider. The company has been helping funeral professionals succeed and serve since 1877. To subscribe to any of our publications or for more information, visit www.katesboylston.com
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- Is Facebook Doomed?… | DISRUPTu! 036 - January 23, 2018
- Funeral Director/Owner Paul Thomas Ayers Hawkins Wins December Sich Casket Giveaway - January 23, 2018
- UPDATE ON HUGE FUNERAL INDUSTRY CIVIL LAWSUIT | FUNERAL nation 101 – CHANGE MAKERS - January 21, 2018
You may be interested
Is Facebook Doomed?… | DISRUPTu! 036CDFuneralNews - January 23, 2018
Ryan breaks down the Facebook news feed changes and what they mean for your deathcare business, and why you shouldn't…
Funeral Director/Owner Paul Thomas Ayers Hawkins Wins December Sich Casket GiveawayCDFuneralNews - January 23, 2018
Sich Casket has announced the winner of their monthly “Year of the Funeral Director” casket giveaway for December. The winner,…
UPDATE ON HUGE FUNERAL INDUSTRY CIVIL LAWSUIT | FUNERAL nation 101 – CHANGE MAKERSCDFuneralNews - January 21, 2018
On this episode, we talk with a death care attorney who is handling a high profile civil lawsuit affecting thousands…