Kates-Boylston Publications and Funeral Services, Inc., Offer Free Webinar
FSI President and CEO to Talk About Preneed, Perpetual Care
WALL, N.J. – Kates-Boylston Publications and Funeral Services, Inc., will be hosting a free, hour-long webinar addressing preneed and perpetual care funds. “Understanding Your Preneed and Perpetual Care Programs: What You Need To Know About Investments, Risks And Consumers” will be held June 12 at 2 p.m. Eastern Time.
Bill Williams, CEO and president of FSI, will share proven methods to help you evaluate your investments, risks and consumers. A veteran of the death-care profession, Williams has extensive experience in preneed and at-need operations in every segment of the profession, including ownership and management of funeral homes and cemeteries.
As the business adage explains, “You can’t improve what you cannot measure.” It can be overwhelming and complicated, but understanding how your preneed and perpetual care trust operates can add value to your bottom line, help you avoid problems and provide you unparalleled insight into consumer trends.
You’ll walk away knowing:
- Proven ways to evaluate how well your trust is serving your business
- Best practices for analyzing what your trust is earning, how much it is costing and where there is room for improvement
- How to identify and avoid risks, as well as financial and legal problems
- Methods and techniques for gaining market insights using data from your preneed and perpetual care program
Following Williams’ presentation, attendees will participate in a live question and answer session.
Space is limited, so be sure to sign up today!
Kates-Boylston Publications publishes American Funeral Director, American Cemetery and Funeral Service Insider. The company has been helping funeral professionals succeed and serve since 1877. To subscribe to any of our publications or for more information, visit www.katesboylston.com
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- WISCONSON VERDICT HAS HHUUGGEE IMPLICATIONS ON THE FUNERAL PROFESSION | FUNERAL nation 117 - July 16, 2018
- Cremation On The Rise: NFDA Predicts The National Cremation Rate Will Climb By A Third Within 20 Years - July 16, 2018
- Homesteaders Expands Finding Resilience to Include New “Ask Dr. Troyer” Video Series - July 16, 2018
You may be interested
WISCONSON VERDICT HAS HHUUGGEE IMPLICATIONS ON THE FUNERAL PROFESSION | FUNERAL nation 117CDFuneralNews - July 16, 2018
The divide continues in the land of cheese. Wisconsin Supreme Court delivered the final verdict saying Funeral Homes and cemeteries…
Cremation On The Rise: NFDA Predicts The National Cremation Rate Will Climb By A Third Within 20 YearsCDFuneralNews - July 16, 2018
BROOKFIELD, Wis. -- Over the next 18 years, the rate of cremation in the United States is projected to increase by nearly 30…
Homesteaders Expands Finding Resilience to Include New “Ask Dr. Troyer” Video SeriesCDFuneralNews - July 16, 2018
West Des Moines, IA – Homesteaders Life Company has expanded its popular Finding Resilience burnout prevention program to include a new video series,…