Kates-Boylston Publications and Funeral Services, Inc., Offer Free Webinar
FSI President and CEO to Talk About Preneed, Perpetual Care
WALL, N.J. – Kates-Boylston Publications and Funeral Services, Inc., will be hosting a free, hour-long webinar addressing preneed and perpetual care funds. “Understanding Your Preneed and Perpetual Care Programs: What You Need To Know About Investments, Risks And Consumers” will be held June 12 at 2 p.m. Eastern Time.
Bill Williams, CEO and president of FSI, will share proven methods to help you evaluate your investments, risks and consumers. A veteran of the death-care profession, Williams has extensive experience in preneed and at-need operations in every segment of the profession, including ownership and management of funeral homes and cemeteries.
As the business adage explains, “You can’t improve what you cannot measure.” It can be overwhelming and complicated, but understanding how your preneed and perpetual care trust operates can add value to your bottom line, help you avoid problems and provide you unparalleled insight into consumer trends.
You’ll walk away knowing:
- Proven ways to evaluate how well your trust is serving your business
- Best practices for analyzing what your trust is earning, how much it is costing and where there is room for improvement
- How to identify and avoid risks, as well as financial and legal problems
- Methods and techniques for gaining market insights using data from your preneed and perpetual care program
Following Williams’ presentation, attendees will participate in a live question and answer session.
Space is limited, so be sure to sign up today!
Kates-Boylston Publications publishes American Funeral Director, American Cemetery and Funeral Service Insider. The company has been helping funeral professionals succeed and serve since 1877. To subscribe to any of our publications or for more information, visit www.katesboylston.com
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- FrontRunner Announces Winning Deals From Final Four Challenge - March 20, 2018
- Homesteaders Forms Strategic Relationship With Local Technology Startup - March 20, 2018
- BLOOPERS, FACEBOOK ADS AND THE PERFECT FACEBOOK LEAD FORMULA | DISRUPTu! 041 - March 19, 2018
You may be interested
The Ignorance of saying !@$% FACEBOOK! | DISRUPT60 Episode 001Ryan Thogmartin - March 22, 2018
Many funeral directors and deathcare marketers are missing major opportunities to embrace the power of Facebook strictly because of stubbornness.…
This is What Deathcare Looks Like When Robot Funeral Directors Take OverJustin Crowe - March 20, 2018
What happens when robots take all the jobs? This is a common question that members of every industry fantasize about…
FrontRunner Announces Winning Deals From Final Four ChallengeCDFuneralNews - March 20, 2018
FrontRunner Professional has announced the winners of the FrontRunner Final Four Challengethat has been running in celebration of the NCAA…