Pierce Mortuary Colleges Announces New Board of Trustees
Pierce Mortuary Colleges Board Chair Joseph U. Suhor, III announces a new Board of Trustees. The trustees are:
· John W. Firestone, President of Pierce Chemicals Royal Bond Company, formerly Chairman and CEO of Pierce Chemicals Royal Bond Company, Pierce Mortuary Colleges, Inc., Professional Training Schools, Inc.; former instructor with Dallas Institute of Mortuary Science; current member of the National Museum of Funeral History, National Funeral Directors Association (NFDA) Convention Committee, NFDA Funeral Service Environmental Working Group and Texas Funeral Directors Association.
· Joseph U. Suhor, III, Chairman of the Board & CEO of Suhor Industries, Inc., and Wilbert Funeral Services Inc.; served on the Board of Directors for Wilbert, Inc. and current Chairman of the Board; served as Advisory Director at U.S. Bancorp in Kansas City and on the Board of Directors of the Epilepsy Foundation of Kansas and Western Missouri; Board Member of the International Memorialization Supply Association (IMSA) and serves on the Board of Regents for the National Museum of Funeral History; retired Captain in the United States Army Reserve.
· Dennis P. Welzenbach, President and Board Member of Suhor Industries, Inc. (formerly COO & CFO); President and Board Member of Wilbert Funeral Services, Inc.; past President and past Board Member of Wilbert Manufacturers Association; member of the AICPA and Missouri Society of CPA; served as Board Member of Harvesters as well as other civic groups; licensed Missouri Funeral Director.
· Donald G. Madelung, President of Madison & Minneapolis Media Institute–College of Media Arts; past President at Herzing College; Associate Executive Director at Concorde Career Colleges, Inc.; appointed by Governor Walker to the Midwestern Higher Education Compact as Commissioner; appointed by Governor Walker to serve on the Educational Approval Board; appointed by Governor Doyle to the Wisconsin Council for Workforce Investment; President of the Board for Wisconsin Council for Independent Education; President and Chairman of the Board for the Madison Metropolitan and Edgewood District Business & Education Partnership; Board Member for the National Education Co-op, a division of the Department of Education, Washington, D.C.; past President for the Missouri Association of Student Financial Aid Personnel.
· Bill W. Forsberg, Chief Operating Officer for Lane Family of Companies; served as Vice President of Business Development at INEX; President & CEO at Evergreen Services, LLC; Vice President of Operations at Legacy Management & Accounting Services, Inc.; Manager, Customer Relations at Batesville Casket Company; and Vice President Marketing & Sales at Wilbert Funeral Services, Inc.; licensed Funeral Director.
· Michael Meierhoffer, Chairman of the Board for Meierhoffer Funeral Home & Crematory; Vice President at St. Joseph Memorial Park Cemetery; Naval Aviator for the United States Navy, Licensed Funeral Director, Missouri; served as Board Member for the Living Community of St. Joseph, MO; Missouri Committee for the Business Executives for National Security; Chairman of the Board for Heartland Health; Chairman of the Board for Heartland Regional Medical Center; Chairman & Campaign Chairman for United Way; and Chairman, Economic Development Committee for St. Joseph Area Chamber of Commerce.
· Ann Mesle, Circuit Court Judge on the Jackson County Circuit Court for 12+ years until retirement August, 2013; Family Court Administrative Judge for two years; served on several Executive Boards; Chair of the Educational Policy and Trusteeship Committees; University of MO Kansas City (UMKC) Trustees, Executive Committee; chaired the UMKC Law School Strategic Planning Committee; chaired the Development and Trustee Scholars Committees; CAPA Board Member; current Chair of the Board of Trustees for Park University, Parkville, MO.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- Homesteaders: A Deep Dive | FUNERAL hustle 012 - September 14, 2017
- FrontRunner Professional Announces Ultimate ‘DIY’ Funeral Home Website Platform - September 14, 2017
- Matthews Aurora Funeral Solutions Shares Integration Update - September 14, 2017
You may be interested
Homesteaders: A Deep Dive | FUNERAL hustle 012CDFuneralNews - September 14, 2017
Ryan heads to Homesteaders Life Company HQ to discuss their future partnership with Homesteaders and why and how this partnership…
FrontRunner Professional Announces Ultimate ‘DIY’ Funeral Home Website PlatformCDFuneralNews - September 14, 2017
Today FrontRunner Professional announced the release of it’s brand new website platform, marking a major change for the entire death…
Matthews Aurora Funeral Solutions Shares Integration UpdateCDFuneralNews - September 14, 2017
PITTSBURGH, PA -- Matthews Aurora Funeral Solutions today announced an update of key activities for its ongoing integration of Aurora…