Funeral Director/Embalmer – Burnet Falls, TX
We are currently seeking a licensed Funeral Director/Embalmer in Burnet Falls, TX at Clements-Wilcox Funeral Home. This is a great opportunity to grow your career, with training and advancement.
This is a full service position (arranging, directing, embalming, removals, etc.), but with a focus on care of the families and meeting their needs. Our Funeral Directors are looking for more than a career – it’s a calling. The chance to make a real difference helping families during difficult times through compassion, understanding and providing the utmost in service.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must have the appropriate state funeral licensure or the ability to reciprocate license from another state
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to interact with families during time of need and create and maintain a premier level of client family satisfaction
- Proficient with computers and technology with, knowledge of MS Office Tools
- Ability to manage a caseload while creating an exceptional customer experience
- Excellent driving skills and record
- Ability to lift 50 lbs or more
- Full health benefits (medical, dental, vision, life)
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan with company matching
- Vacation and sick time
- Tuition reimbursement
- Funeral discounts, and more!
Who we are. What we do.
We’re more than North America’s largest provider of funeral, cremation and cemetery services. We are mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, sons and daughters who are devoted to the communities where we live and work. We are more than 20,000 dedicated individuals who provide caring assistance to families in need, honor veterans and public servants and deliver lifesaving programs to help keep children and seniors safe. We operate under the umbrella of the Dignity Memorial network of 1,800 funeral homes and cemeteries. Dignity Memorial providers care for more than 300,000 families each year and understand the importance of thoughtful, personalized arrangements. We believe creating meaningful ways to pay tribute to a loved one begins with compassion and is shaped by the understanding that each life is truly unique. For us, there is no greater responsibility than honoring and preserving the story of one’s life.
SCI offers advanced on-line training resources, career advancement opportunities in the largest organization in the industry, attractive benefits, and a wonderful community to serve with plenty of culture and personality. For additional information regarding our company, please visit our corporate site at www.sci-corp.com.
As used herein, “SCI” refers to Service Corporation International and its affiliated companies.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- Thacker Caskets Ranked #1 for Service in Funeral Service Insider Survey - March 14, 2018
- LEVERAGING PERSONAL AND BUSINESS CONNECTIONS | DISRUPTu! 040 - March 13, 2018
- Homesteaders Recognizes Top Producers at 2018 Leaders Conference - March 13, 2018
You may be interested
Massive Cheating Scandal Charges 7 AAMI Teachers and Invalidates 300 ExamsJustin Crowe - March 14, 2018
A New York Post article published this week began with the words "Don’t die in the Big Apple." The grim…
See the Enlightening Charts Comparing Cremation Prices to Hotel PricesJustin Crowe - March 14, 2018
The variance of cremation prices and the mandatory General Price List disclosure rules set by the Federal Trade Commission are a…
Download this FREE Social Media Calendar and Never Miss a Holiday PostJustin Crowe - March 14, 2018
We know that it can be hard to keep up with all the holidays that the Internet gets excited about,…